1. How is this different with DLSU's Comm Arts and UP's Mass Comm?
2. Di po ba mejo mahirap magkaron ng stable career dito? I know you can be big time here, but isnt it all kinda based on your talent? Either youre great or nothing. Or i got this all wrong? Please enlighten me!
3. If you are a graduate of this course, please share some stuff about your job, how you got it, etc.
4. I'm not realllyyyy gooood in speaking and writing, but i want to learn. Will i survive AB Comm?
5. I'm thinking about BSA din po.
BSA - high level of job security, i'm more likely to survive here, I dont love it, but i dont hate it
Comm - i LOVE this, but maybe i'm not good enough to survive, and not sure about having a stable career
So, which of them do you think is better for me to take?
Feel free to share other helpful stuff thanks!