PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 247 248
Results 4,941 to 4,946 of 4946
    kath, pwede nang lumipat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiKATH View Post
    STH pala ang ngayong oras sa Fox Filipino. Infer, ang wapo ni DDD dito. Ok, balik WH na!!
    nasa top 5 all time favorite teleseryes ko yang STH....

Quote Originally Posted by genre914 View Post
    Torquere.... suggest ka ng thread title o....
    gusto mo ng sabog na TT?

May bagong thread na Po....

The one and only. :-) @sharon_cuneta12's Avatar
    Megastar
    returns to TV via daily talk show

After 30 years of blockbuster movies, chart-topping music albums, sold-out concerts and top-rating TV programs, megastar Sharon Cuneta embarks on another milestone in her widely-followed show biz career as she begins her first project on her new home, TV5–the daily talk show “Sharon: Kasama mo, Kapatid” co-produced by Mega Productions, Inc.–starting this May.

The Megastar admits that her transfer to TV5 late last year has given her renewed energy to start a new chapter in her life. Beyond the glitz and glam of the industry, Sharon believes that the real meaning of life could be found in the celebration of real life stories from everyday people. “I was able to survive the highs and lows of my life because of the unmatched support I got from the public through the years. With my big move to TV5 comes an opportune time to give back to the people whom I owe all my successes,” Sharon related. “This show is all about them. This will be my legacy.”

Airing from Monday to Friday, the daily talk show promises the viewers a refreshing format with features of real stories from real lives–celebrating triumphs while learning from mistakes-turned-inspirations.

With a heart that often brings out the most inspiring stories out of common people, the Megastar is poised to inject feel-good stories to the show’s viewers. But aside from heartfelt narratives and engaging conversations, the show will infuse laughter and tears – both evoked by joy and strong emotion – from the highly entertaining mix of real-life stories and life celebrations.

Shedding off her iconic public image as she delves into these extraordinary life stories and cultivates her personal experiences, Sharon promises to make use of her influence and capacity to touch lives and inspire positive change. To advance the modern-day “pagmamalasakit,” the show will also take on a proactive stance to caring and service through a network of advocates, supporters and philanthropists working together for the common good of Pinoys, especially those in need and for programs of varying causes through a collective, continuous and long-term fund drive.

Hosted by Megastar Sharon Cuneta, celebrate life with real stories from real lives from Monday to Friday on “Sharon: Kasama mo, Kapatid” beginning this May on TV5. Filipinos all over the world can also get more engaged with the show via “Sharon: Kasama mo, Kapatid’s” official Twitter account (@SharonKasamaMo), Sharon’s personal handle (@sharon_cuneta12) and its Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/SharonKasamaMoKapatid).

... since birth ... maldito_ako!'s Avatar
    done watching TVD.

tang yna lang sa ganda.

ric, jer & lena´s moment

Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 247 248