PEx Highlights

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

Page 204 of 253 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 203 204 205 214 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 5043

chinitaprincess GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!! enjoy your weekend! #myview 3h

chinitaprincess bonding time! super miss this!!! yay!!!#beach #sun #family 2h

chinitaprincess had soooo much FUN today!!! plus a YUMMY dinner to end the night,,, #happybdayatekamcebu Sweetdreams everyone!! 1h

@keithpareja: Spotted. Kim Chiu. @ Mabuhay Lounge http://instagr.am/p/OvDjxbHWV2/"

w/ Kim, Baby Raine, Twinkle and Ate Lakam! Have fun!!! :-)))RT: @ususero Transferring 🏊

CTO: jpchui's IG )

JC ‏@ususero
    Sarap sa Lantaw Floating Restaurant. Must try! 👍

BONDING TIME OF CHIU FAMILY!!! LESSTHANTHREE!

Kim on Gerald: 'We have nothing to talk about'

ABS-CBNnews.com
    Posted at 08/25/2012 10:30 PM | Updated as of 08/26/2012 1:55 AM

MANILA, Philippines -- Two years since their breakup, actress Kim Chiu and actor Gerald Anderson have moved on from their relationship, albeit to the point of growing apart.

"Hindi nga kami nagkikita eh. Wala naman din akong sasabihin, at wala din kaming mapag-uusapan," Chiu told StarStudio magazine in its September 2012 issue.

Their breakup in 2010 also spelled the end of their on-screen love team. For four years, Chiu and Anderson were halves of what is considered to be among the most successful team-ups of their generation, "Kimerald".

But for the Kapamilya actress, in work and in her personal life, "you have to stand on your own."

"As a girl, iisipin mo 'yung life mo without your partner, kasi hindi naman 'yun forever kasi bata pa kayo, syempre magbabago pa 'yun," Chiu said.

No grudges

Indeed, over the years since their breakup, which became the subject of a number of intrigues, the two have gone on to find their respective new "love teams," on-screen and off.

Since their team-up in the romantic-comedy film "Catch Me, I'm In Love" in 2011, Anderson has been romantically linked to Pop Star Princess Sarah Geronimo.

Chiu, meanwhile, has been reported to be wooed by her on-screen partner after Anderson, actor Xian Lim.

However, as Chiu and Anderson gear up for a reunion project -- they will be paired anew in the 20th anniversary film offering of ABS-CBN's talent management arm Star Magic -- the young actress deems it best to not hold grudges against anyone.

"Bakit ka pa magtatanim ng sama ng loob kung wala namang dahilan at pupuntahan?

"Kapag galit ka, wala namang mangyayari kung galit ka lang for life. Kasi sarili mo lang ang papahirapan mo," she said.

For the full story, buy a copy of the September 2012 issue of StarStudio magazine.

DON'T FORGET TO GRAB A COPY!

Ina Kapatid Anak ‏@InaKapatidAnak
    they are the cutest! 😍😜😝

CTO of JP and TWINKLE CHIU IG!

good morning wala si kimmy sa asap gala marathon ako hahahahah miss kimmy already enjoy kim with your family

guys post lang tayo malapit na kahit na wala pang palabas si kim panay naman ang gala with fsmmily belated happy birthday lakam thank you taking care of kim chiu

chinitaprincess "happiness isn't about getting what you want all the time, it's about loving what you have right now." GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! HAVE a blessed sunday!!! 59min

wwooww!!! uber sexy ni chinita sa cebu escapade )) SEXY BUT DEMURE!!! fashionista talaga)) You GO Girl!!!

Enjoy life, KIMMY!!! You deserve all the fun and enjoyment life has to offer...)

I hope Kim can visit Australia and Europe again....

chinitaprincess AFTERNOON RUN!!! YEAH!!! #sun #beach #freshair #family take are everyone mwah hugzzz!! ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY!! 2h

chinitaprincess LOVE my family, being with them is a priceless experience... #manilabound #workmodeON 25min

Sssssexxxy Back!! Flawless ))) Beautiful view.....

Gud PM! Share ko lang fom IKA taping!

Cant wait for IKA .... if i can make the days go faster to make this teleseries be shown sooner i would :)) # for the love

Page 204 of 253 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 203 204 205 214 ... LastLast