PEx Highlights

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Back to Winning Ways

Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

PHOTOS: Aces Demolish Bolts

Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.

read more

Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 144 145 146 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 5044
    intay tayo ng bts ng mga kcgerls,,,at pics n vids sa the buzz,sana meron.

di ninyo napansin si robi -pa cute kay KIM,todo pa rin crush niya kay KIm,katuwa si Robi..kimobi

chinitaprincess INSTAGRAMCHECK... ???????? 5min
    chinitaprincess somethings wrong with my IG super nagloko i thought its hacked,, sana ok na now,, 4min

haidzfernandez False alarm! Ok npo ulit IG ni Kim Chiu follow nyo npo ulit @chinitaprincess 8h

haidzfernandez False alarm! Ok npo ulit IG ni Kim Chiu follow nyo npo ulit @chinitaprincess 8h

hello ako din kimsam hahahah kaka baliw akala ko ako lang ang kimsam hahaha... i super love kim and sam milby.

Nagtrend din ang #the healing oh yeah!#KIMCHIUONBIGSCREEN

July 01, 2012
    Kim Chiu Voted Best Teleserye Actress on Female Network

The votes are in! When asked who the best actress was, you picked the My Binondo Girl star from our list of 35 actresses. By Belle Yambao

We compiled a list of teleserye actresses in June and asked you to vote for the star you believed had the best acting skills. After a month of voting, the results are in! Congratulations to Kim Chiu for being voted the FNites' choice for best teleserye actress, garnering 21,767 out of 44,279 votes (49.16 percent).

Kim started her career as an actress after winning the first season of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition. Before she ventured into the world of teleserye, she acted in movies alongside love team partner Gerald Anderson. They were also an on-screen couple in her first ever teleserye, Sana Maulit Muli, in 2007. Since then, she has starred in at least five other teleseryes. She is also included in the cast of upcoming show Ina, Anak, Kapatid with her current love team partner, Xian Lim.

For her efforts, Kim has been nominated for best actress by various award-giving bodies. She recently won Princess of Philippine Television at the 2012 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Awards.

Want to see how the rest of the actresses fared in the poll? Scroll through the gallery below!

(All photos courtesy of PEP.ph)

Quote Originally Posted by purpledeep3 View Post
    THE HEALING OFFICIAL FULL TRAILER!!!! Eto na!!!!
    [video=youtube_share;J9FSaIzNvnc]http://youtu.be/J9FSaIzNvnc
    kcgs

kindly keep us updated about Kim and ate Vi's future guestings for THE HEALING promo ha?

tenk chiu so much!

Quote Originally Posted by roceir01 View Post
    July 01, 2012
    Kim Chiu Voted Best Teleserye Actress on Female Network

The votes are in! When asked who the best actress was, you picked the My Binondo Girl star from our list of 35 actresses. By Belle Yambao

http://www.femalenetwork.com/images/...-inarticle.jpg

We compiled a list of teleserye actresses in June and asked you to vote for the star you believed had the best acting skills. After a month of voting, the results are in! Congratulations to Kim Chiu for being voted the FNites' choice for best teleserye actress, garnering 21,767 out of 44,279 votes (49.16 percent).

Kim started her career as an actress after winning the first season of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition. Before she ventured into the world of teleserye, she acted in movies alongside love team partner Gerald Anderson. They were also an on-screen couple in her first ever teleserye, Sana Maulit Muli, in 2007. Since then, she has starred in at least five other teleseryes. She is also included in the cast of upcoming show Ina, Anak, Kapatid with her current love team partner, Xian Lim.

For her efforts, Kim has been nominated for best actress by various award-giving bodies. She recently won Princess of Philippine Television at the 2012 Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation Awards.

Want to see how the rest of the actresses fared in the poll? Scroll through the gallery below!

(All photos courtesy of PEP.ph)

congrats Kimmy! for you

chinitaprincess GOOD MORNING!!!! greetings from me and baby raine,,, take care everyone!! MWAH!! #taping 27min

Nabasa ko sa twitter Nakaschedule na siya mag-guest sa Kris TV. Di naman sinabi kong kelan!

From Malaya Business Insight Written by Ethel Ramos July 02, 2012

Another celebrator is Batangas Governor Vilma Santos, who will likewise, observe this year her 50th anniversary in showbiz.

She was nine years old, Governor Vi recalled, when she first appeared in her first movie, Trudis Liit, which Sampaguita Pictures produced and where she was assigned to play the title role.

Henceforth, she, likewise, said that she has been working non-stop in showbiz. “Maski, naman involved na ako sa pulitika,” she related. “Ewan, ha, but I cannot imagine myself not facing the cameras, for tv and the movies. Maski na sabihing paminsan-minsan na lang.

“For always, I make it a point to call up Malou (Santos, managing director, Star Cinema), once I feel na malilibre ako for a certain number of days in a particular year of month, so she can prepare a project for me.

“And always, too, mas gusto niyang pelikula ang gawin ko.”

“The story of The Healing,” said director Chito Rono, “a horror-suspense flick has been written for sometime.

“When Star Cinema requested me to direct it, I told them, I’d do it kung si Governor Vi ang bida.

“It was a coincidence that they were looking for a project for her for her anniversary showbiz offering. Hayan at pinabasa kaagad ni Malou kay Governor Vi ang script ng The Healing.

“Before I knew it, we were shooting na for the movie.”

Governor Vi describes The Healing as a totally new brand of horror-suspense, as although it touches on the Filipino tradition of going to faith healers for guidance and treatment of ailments and what have you, it is dealt with a new approach and treatment by direk Chito.

“I have seen a number of movies of this genre handled as a director Chito, pero, iba ang atake niya dito.

“After watching the rushes of the The Healing, I challenged anyone who will watch it kung hindi siya maho-horrify. While at the same time, one is convinced kung bakit ang faith healing is part of our culture and will remain so in the many years to come,” Governor Vi added.

Governor Vi is glad as well that she requested for young actress Kim Chiu to be part of The Healing.

“Ang galling niya sa pelikula,” Governor Vi said of Kim. “At napakabait pang bata.

“Tinutukso ko nga siya na sana naging anak ko siya.”

While she is grateful, Governor Vi specified, “for having two wonderful sons, Luis and Ryan Christian, playing Mom to a daughter would have been an entirely different journey. She believes, too, that both her boys would welcome having a sister.

Kim, on her part, confessed that she felt uneasy, if not apprehensive, the first time the two of them had to face the movie cameras together for the first time. But both Governor Via and direk Chito both went out of their way to calm her down, so she could do her part as naturally as possible.

To both Governor Vi and direk Chito, Kim said she cannot thank them enough.

Earmarked for a July 25 release in more than 100 theaters, The Healing also stars Janice de Belen, Robert Arevalo, Mark Gil, Martin del Rosario, Allan Paula, Cris Villanueva, Daria Ramirez, Ces Quesada, Ynes Veneracion, Carmi Martin, and Pokwang.

Quote Originally Posted by bn_tzn View Post

Another celebrator is Batangas Governor Vilma Santos, who will likewise, observe this year her 50th anniversary in showbiz.

She was nine years old, Governor Vi recalled, when she first appeared in her first movie, Trudis Liit, which Sampaguita Pictures produced and where she was assigned to play the title role.

Henceforth, she, likewise, said that she has been working non-stop in showbiz. “Maski, naman involved na ako sa pulitika,” she related. “Ewan, ha, but I cannot imagine myself not facing the cameras, for tv and the movies. Maski na sabihing paminsan-minsan na lang.

“For always, I make it a point to call up Malou (Santos, managing director, Star Cinema), once I feel na malilibre ako for a certain number of days in a particular year of month, so she can prepare a project for me.

“The story of The Healing,” said director Chito Rono, “a horror-suspense flick has been written for sometime.

“When Star Cinema requested me to direct it, I told them, I’d do it kung si Governor Vi ang bida.

“It was a coincidence that they were looking for a project for her for her anniversary showbiz offering. Hayan at pinabasa kaagad ni Malou kay Governor Vi ang script ng The Healing.

Governor Vi describes The Healing as a totally new brand of horror-suspense, as although it touches on the Filipino tradition of going to faith healers for guidance and treatment of ailments and what have you, it is dealt with a new approach and treatment by direk Chito.

“I have seen a number of movies of this genre handled as a director Chito, pero, iba ang atake niya dito.

“After watching the rushes of the The Healing, I challenged anyone who will watch it kung hindi siya maho-horrify. While at the same time, one is convinced kung bakit ang faith healing is part of our culture and will remain so in the many years to come,” Governor Vi added.

Governor Vi is glad as well that she requested for young actress Kim Chiu to be part of The Healing.

“Ang galling niya sa pelikula,” Governor Vi said of Kim. “At napakabait pang bata.

While she is grateful, Governor Vi specified, “for having two wonderful sons, Luis and Ryan Christian, playing Mom to a daughter would have been an entirely different journey. She believes, too, that both her boys would welcome having a sister.

Kim, on her part, confessed that she felt uneasy, if not apprehensive, the first time the two of them had to face the movie cameras together for the first time. But both Governor Via and direk Chito both went out of their way to calm her down, so she could do her part as naturally as possible.

Earmarked for a July 25 release in more than 100 theaters, The Healing also stars Janice de Belen, Robert Arevalo, Mark Gil, Martin del Rosario, Allan Paula, Cris Villanueva, Daria Ramirez, Ces Quesada, Ynes Veneracion, Carmi Martin, and Pokwang.
    I love Ate Vi
    Excited na talaga ako sa The Healing

Quote Originally Posted by spongejaw View Post
    Nabasa ko sa twitter Nakaschedule na siya mag-guest sa Kris TV. Di naman sinabi kong kelan!
    sana silang dalawa ni Ate Vi ang mag-guest sa KTV

KIM+ ATE VI

Quote Originally Posted by bn_tzn View Post

what a nice compliment for KIMMY from Gov. Vi mismo

Quote Originally Posted by discoverer View Post
    thanks disco

Quote Originally Posted by spongejaw View Post

Expected ko na yan na magguest talaga si Kimmy sa KrisTV dahil promotion period na ang The Healing mas masaya sana kung kasama din ni Kimmy si Ate Vi kung hindi naman eh isama nalang ni Ms. Kris si Kimmy sa mga out of town adventures niya

(BLOG)

'The Healing' Starring Vilma Santos and Kim Chiu – FULL TRAILER

Vilmanians-KimNation, This is it! ABS-CBN has released the official full trailer of Star Cinema’s “The Healing.”

Read More: 'The Healing' Starring Vilma Santos and Kim Chiu – FULL TRAILER

Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 144 145 146 155 195 245 ... LastLast