Jai amd Joj/Clodet/Claire
The absence of Maruja Banaticla from the lineup of the UST Golden Tigresses has made ripples in the volleyball world.read more
While we don't espouse violence, one can't help get more adrenaline watching the game when you see players go at each other at all costs.read more
Jessy Mendiola's time is here. Patiently waiting for her turn in the spotlight, she is proof that good things come to those who wait.read more
Get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug!read more
The Meralco Bolts relied on speed and heavy defense to shock the Barangay Ginebra squad and win 100-87.read more
Jai amd Joj/Clodet/Claire
Kit - though he is starting to lose his appeal with all the Kitten nonsense
Alec - reserve
Alam niyo kung PEx lang, BW 'tong si Clodet. Kung merong problema sa gameplan ni Clodet eh yung kinulang siya ng ganda. But all in all, Queen Parvati talaga ang peg niya.
1. Tom --- napakapleasant ng aura niya
2. Joj and Jaira --- start pa lang like ko na sila
3. Clodet/Claire --- dark horse sila sa competition
3. Kit (aristahin) / Alec (safe choice)
bubuhusan ko na lang sya ng tubig para maging apat sya
1. Clodet: She used to be in my bubbling under list, until yesterday when I saw her forging an alliance with the Jaboom Twiins. The girl's got game, strategic yet very laid back.
2. Kit: Reminds me of James' devil may care demeanor, he says what's on his mind, never mind if someone gets hurt. He may also have a few tricks up his sleeve.
3. Tom: Boyish charms and a very pleasant aura. Among the housemates, it seems like he's the one that came here for a good time and not for the game.
4. Deniesse: Justice for Deniesse!
Last edited by hydrangea; Apr 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Roy-hanga kasi ako sa mga gantong tao sya'y mabuting anak kahit wala masyadong ganap
Karen-sya ang pinakamaganda sa loob ng bahay,matalino at gantong babae ang aking hanap
Clodet-He made me laugh
Mariz-kahit walang ganap gusto ko sya at sana makayanan nya ang hirap.
It's hard to tell right now, but here are the ones I think fighting for a spot.
Myrtle and Mariz seem the most responsible and the most thoughtful of the housemates.
Roy, Vincent, Tom and Clodet are still silent players (although Clodet gets a lot of airtime and seems like a good vote,) and they're potentially very capable of surviving the challenges.
Joj, Jai and Alec seem to be the most neutral in the house which might get them votes. Joj and Jai are also full of personality.
Kit and Yves will probably get votes for their looks, no offense, but Kit is starting to get a bit annoying for me.
Yves Romeo Flores
Tom Olaf Johnson Doromal
Keith San Sebastian Thompson
Alec Brandon Chai Duñgo
Original Big 4.
Wala na palitan.
I think i'll go for:
JOJ and JAI(hindi boring, parang masarap ka-chika sa mag-hapon, they are also very neutral... super like ko sila mula simula... sana wag lang silang magpa-impluwensiya sa mga pasaway.)
ALEC (nagustuhan ko na siya mula nung goggles task, siya yong unang naka-realize about sa gustong matutunan nila ni kuya, and by that time i know that he's intelligent and witty... i also like him when he chose Jai to be his date sa party nila... i thought he would go for myrtle just like the other guys.. but he chose "timmy"
yan na muna ang top 2 ko...
1. Clodet -- dark horse, IMHO. She got spunk, total entertainer (w/o any effort) one of the reasons why watching PBBTE4 is worthwhile
2. Kit/Tom -- their manager/family will take them to the BN
3. Karen/Myrtle - - their fans will take them to BN
4. Twins -- they might lack the looks but their up bringing shows, grace under pressure, sunny disposition.
Banned by Admin