baka mag ala fpj yan. sa huli babawi.
sana magkatotoo. hahaha
PBA historian Jay P. Mercado chronicles some of the most notoriously celebrated crowd-clearing brawls in PBA history.read more
Fast and Furious 6 is a high-octane action-packed ride that will make the most hardened action movie fans blushread more
The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Talk N Text
baka mag ala fpj yan. sa huli babawi.
sana magkatotoo. hahaha
di naman lagi. pero iba rin kasi pag nagcocontribute sa points ng team. ganun din sa ibang locals. tsaka extra effort din sana sa depensa. kala mo referee lang sya eh.
<<<<<< Jason Castro >>>>>>>
Kahit wala kong team dito, as a basketball fan at madalas manood ng live, eto yung klase ng game na gusto ko nasa loob ko ng venue. Kaso wala na tiket sabi sa ticketnet. So sa tv na lang ko.
Anyway, congrats Bmeg for winning the 2012 Com.Cup title. (pang jinx lang kasi sa TNT ko nakapusta.. )
Some Game 7 notes:
1. Who'll be in the broadcast panel and who'll be in AKTV Center? My best guess is Mico Halili would want to cover the game per se and would be in the Big Dome. Magoo Marjon will anchor AKTV. Hard to guess who the panelists are but since Jason Webb is still on leave, I will assume Quinito Henson to be at the broadcast panel alongside Jong Uichico. Marjon will be with Dominic Uy and Ronnie Magsanoc at the studios.
2. There'll be more than 22,000 fans paying for tickets for tomorrow's game. This will include ticket sales for General Admission and Standing Room Only (SRO).
3. Jayson Castro and Ryan Reyes will start for TnT while James Yap, PJ Simon and Josh Urbiztondo will be opening the hostilities for B-Meg.
4. Commercial loads will be heavy featuring Unilever products (Dove, Sunsilk, Clear), KFC, SMC (Pale Pilsen, Ginebra, Airphil Express), Talk N' Text, PLDT MyPad, among others during the TV coverage.
5. A bevy of celebrities will be around to witness the final game of the conference. This will obviously include the partners and children of the personalities - Bianca Gonzales, LJ Moreno, Danica Sotto, Tin Patrimonio, Kyla, etc.
6. Game 7 won't be decided in the final seconds. The game would be close, but there would be separation among the two teams by the mid-fourth quarter. Whoever takes the lead by that time will win the title.
7. Jimmy Alapag will step up and deliver crucial points. For B-Meg, Marc Pingris will be the third guy to deliver the goods.
8. Either James Yap or Jayson Castro will be declared as Finals Best Player. This would depend on which team will win.
9. The referees will let the players play. The crucial part though is who among the players can avoid picking up two fouls before the end of the first quarter. PJ Simon and Marc Pingris had two fouls in the 1Q in Game 6.
10. TNT will win if they have at least 8 three point shots made. Below that, B-Meg will win.
Ah really? Thanks for the tidbit. Which means that Ryan Gregorio would probably be tapped to be at the AKTV Center.
wala bang taga smc man lang o kaya neutral na commentator sa AKTV center? puro na lang sa MVP group?! sana yung bago naman di yung paulit ulit na lang....
Maybe B-Meg / Petron / BGK fans can tweet Noli Eala and get approval in having the SMC officials come over to join the broadcast panel. That would be nice, although, among the SMC personnel (outside of B-Meg), the competent ones worthy of listening to are Rajko Toroman (and he may be difficult to understand when talking because of his thick Serbian accent), Siot Tanquincen, and Bobby Parks. Forget about the others like Alfrancis Chua or Ato Agustin or Juno Sauler or even Allan Caidic - it won't be as enriching as we'd want to have on a Finals night.
NO wag na naman si rg
rajko toroman sana sa aktv center then jolas with quinito and mico
^ LOL It's the RG effect. Kontra pelo sila ni Mico Halili sa B-MEG. They have yet to win a game in this series when one or both of these two covers the game.
Pihado, Mico Halili will be the play-by-play tomorrow.
pwede rin si coach yeng
Yeng Guiao was outstanding in last night's coverage and definitely deserves another game to cover. But AKTV hardly does back-to-back coverages for their guest analysts, preferring to rotate them. But I would love to have Guiao around since if there's one coach who can articulate what really goes in the minds of the two coaches on the bench, it would be Yeng. Jong would probably know but he can't articulate it as well as Yeng. Ryan can articulate but he won't have an idea of what's in the minds of Chot and Tim! :-) Kidding!
Is it me or does anyone here simply dislike Jolas being a panelist? First up, you can sense his difficulty to appreciate Tim Cone's success with B-Meg. He favors Chot Reyes who is not just a friend but a long-time buddy. Second, he doesn't really have anything substantial to say. Except for some interesting trivial stuff like JDV giving them headaches when he launches his ill-advised treys or his absolute dislike of Cone's triangle (he even had the temerity of asking a B-Meg player if they still use the triangle), there's absolutely nothing worthy to pick up from Jolas.
This is Game 7 so you only want the best to be there. For the anchors, there's no doubt it will be Mico and Magoo handling the reins - as to who will be at the studio or at the venue, that remains to be seen. I'm guessing it's Mico who'll cover the game live. With Jason Webb on leave, Quinito is the only resident analyst around so he'll be there at the Big Dome. I'm assuming Aaron Atayde would get another break from big brother Tony and will sit in the AKTV Center alongside Magoo. So the question would be - who will the two guest panelists be? Both have to be coaches. The choices are very limited - these could be any of the following: Yeng Guiao, Jong Uichico, Ryan Gregorio, Jojo Lastimosa, Caloy Garcia, Ronnie Magsanoc or Franz Pumaren.
Galing sa blog na The Hotdog Stand
Why you can’t reserve game 7 tickets
By Rod Majikina and was posted on Saturday, May 5th, 2012 at 11:28 am
I’m posting this because some of my Facebook friends were asking me why they can’t seem to get reserved seating for game 7 of the B-MEG-TNT Finals.
My answer is that getting reserved tickets for important games is not humanly possible.
The moment TNT registered their 92-82 Game 6 victory last Friday, the game 7 tickets were already sold out. They’re already bought by the PBA teams. I discovered this three years ago, in 2009, when I tried to reserve 2 tickets for an important gameday featuring Ginebra, Purefoods, San Miguel and Burger King. I went to the Araneta box office as early as Friday afternoon (gameday was Sunday). There were no reserved seating available. I bought my tickets from a scalper for thrice the original price.
When I asked the scalper how he got the tickets, he told me that it was bought by the teams and given to players, who in turn, give them to family, friends and some of their fans. Whatever is left goes to the scalpers.
I found it hard to believe at first, but not when I inspected the tickets upon arriving home. At the back of the tickets were red stamps that read “San Miguel Beermen” which meant that that particular section was supposed to be occupied by SMB fans.
Reserved seating means courtside, patron, and lower box. All of these are gone before you even dream of making your reservation for an important game. The good news (to those asking if they can still watch the game live) is that they can still have upper A, upper B, and general admission, if they come to the arena early on Sunday. But nowadays, even the upper A tickets are being bought by PBA teams for their so-called “hakot fans.” TNT is known to do this. I also remember Alaska reserving part of the upper A section in game 4 of their 2010 Finals against Purefoods. Not all of the seats were occupied because some of the “hakot fans” didn’t show up.
I hope I’ve answered some questions with this post.
If RG and Qunito "I love Kelly Williams" Henson covers the game tomorrow, there's a 90% chance that B-MEG will lose I have no problem with Mico though. He's the best in the business right now and I wouldn't want any other play-by-play commentator to cover a Game 7 other than Mico. It's just unfortunate that B-MEG is 0-3 with him covering the game in this series.
Can they get Andy Jao as a commentator for Game 7?