For more info, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Alaska beat Ginebra 104-80 in game 3, sweeping the series and bagging the Commissioner's Cup title.read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
If you are a SEO Expert and Web Designer who has the right technology background and can learn new software quickly, a homebased career is waiting for you at Remote Staff Inc. Requirements and responsibilites below.
Client owns a company that started in 2007. They sell over 6,000 party products ranging from balloons, party decorations, fancy dress costumes etc. on their website and are constantly adding more products to the site every week.
Possible work schedule: 9PM - 1AM MNL timezone
Skill(s) / Requirements
- * A graduate of IT, Computer Science, MIS or any similar course or equivalent experience
- * Blogger
- * Can speak and understand English
- * Superb knowledge and experience in SEO
- * Web design skills
- * Mainly to help with offsite SEO and meta keywords, meta descriptions and other ad hoc onsite SEO work. Client also has few admin projects that need to be completed, but these are mainly copy & paste jobs from excel into html coding for the website.
- * Client also wants to put some videos together, but the software and images will be supplied. Client is also looking for a web designer to re-design their homepage with fresh crisp images and to create images for each category across the website.
If interested with this homebased job, email your resume to email@example.com or register today as a JOBSEEKER at www.remotestaff.com.ph and fill out the online application form right away!
To get daily updates on our latest job openings, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/Remotestaff
Attend the 1-hour seminar happening in our office located at 27th Floor, Trafalgar Plaza, 105 H.V. De La Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, to help you understand who we are and what we can do to help you choose the best career option. This seminar and service is FREE. Remote Staff will NOT collect any payments all throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
You may book your preferred schedule now, please go to this link: http://www.remotestaff.com.ph/seminar/seminar.php
For more info, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/Remotestaff
Our client is an Australian based company whose focus is on the provision of messaging applications and content delivery via SMS.
We will need a highly experiences PHP Developer who is very fluent in English can also handle customer support via email. Someone who is willing to work even on weekend (this will be paid).
Work Schedule: 7 AM to 4 PM Manila time with 1 hour lunch break Monday to Friday
Skill(s) / Requirements
- * Highly Experienced PHP Developer
- * Very Strong in MySQL
- * Should be able to speak English well.
- * Should be able to think independently and work without constant supervision. Should have good attention to detail.
- * Experience and understanding of the MVC Architecture
- * Experience with CodeIgniter Framework (or other PHP MVC Frameworks) is required
- * Experience with unit testing
- * Experience with Jquery
- * Knowledge & Understanding of handling queue's and transactions in PHP
- * CRON and Daemon process experience
- * Knowledge and understanding of Deadlocks and Race Conditions and preventing these situations
- * Mainly focused on development of Web Applications & SMS Gateway
- * Debugging and testing of developed Web-Application and SMS Gateway
- * Customer support via email
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WALK IN APPLICANTS are also accepted. Visit our office located at Top floor of Trafalgar plaza building 27th floor, 105 H.V Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village Makati City from 8AM - 5PM (Monday - Friday)
To get updates on our latest jobs, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! http://www.facebook.com/Remotestaff
[JOB OPENING] Been wanting to have a long-lasting career and still have time for all the important things to you? Working at home with Remote Staff Inc. could be the answer to that! We are currently looking to hire a FULL TIME VIRTUAL ASSISTANT/WRITER who will work for our client in Australia.
Client owns a company providing low cost carriers and many others with exclusive technology that boosts businesses' profit margins and provides customers a seamless booking experience.
Possible work schedule: 7AM - 4PM
Skill(s) / Requirements
* Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
* Must be willing to travel (if needed) both overseas and to and from Manila to meet the client once a month. (Expenses will be paid by the client.)
* Successful candidate needs to furnish a copy of his/her police clearance
* Research and data entry skills
* Must be well-organized and can do multi-tasking.
* Social media management skills
* Write articles about airlines and other topics
* Research information
* Data entry to client's online accounting software
* Make appointments and schedule calls
* Take up incoming calls (3rd escalation)
Derive statistics and monitor the client's issue tracking system
* Update procedures and processes in client's wiki
* Update the client's company website
* Monitor website and analytics
* Monitor the company/client's Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
* Act as secondary PAs (not often) to other managers and consultants
Applicants may send their resume to email@example.com or visit us at 27th floor the Top floor of Trafalgar Plaza building, 105 H.V. De La Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City.
If you know anyone, REFER THEM NOW!
Hi! Pa PM naman ng details! Tnx!
Hi! Is this post still open?
www.remotestaff.com.ph or visit this tab on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Remotestaff...27890887255323
Been wanting to have a long-lasting career and still have time for all the important things to you? Working at home with Remote Staff Inc. could be the answer to that! We are continuously looking to hire Filipino professionals in a variety of professions such as:web developers, designers of all types, virtual assistants, accountants, bookkeepers, telemarketers, SEO specialists and many other job roles that can be perform using the internet or phone. We make working from home a real professional career.
- Must have at least 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Can speak functional English
- A working and reliable laptop or desktop computer
- Must have stable a DSL internet connection with a minimum speed of 1mpbs (download) and 0.35mbps (upload)
- Must have quiet and private room to work from
- Knowledge and familiarity with different software (or quick learners who are not afraid to try different softwares).
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Fine-tuned organizational skills
- Able to multi-task
- Meet deadlines and can work under pressure
- Highly motivated
- Capable of troubleshooting basic problems
- Can learn and adapt to the job quickly
- If you qualify, you will undergo training for a couple of weeks with our office staff in Makati to further enhance your skills and eventually get you ready to work autonomously from home.
So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity to enjoy a competitive income and still have time for all of your other priorities!
We welcome all WALK-IN APPLICANTS to come to our office at Top floor of Trafalgar Plaza building, 27th Floor, 105 H.V. De La Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City (Monday-Friday, 8AM – 5PM).
You may also apply online by filling out the jobseeker application form found on our website – CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
For updates on our latest job openings, LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
IT + HOMEBASED JOB + PHILIPPINES : Are you an IT Professional seeking for a long-term home based job? We have a good news for you! At Remote Staff Inc., we are looking to hire a talented and innovative Web Developers, full time or part time to work homebased with our foreign clients located internationally in Australia, US, UK or Canada.
Types of Web Developers we need:
- Front End and Back End
- Ruby on Rails
- C# .NET
Strong working knowledge, understanding and proficiency in ANY of the following:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Must have at least 2 years solid experience in web development
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to develop websites from scratch
- Must provide us with some of your sample work
- Tech savvy
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong eye for detail/s
- Can work with minimum supervision
You are currently either a budding IT Professional in the Philippines who wants to extend your skill set or a senior developer who has loads of great ideas that you want to unleash even working homebased. CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
WALK IN APPLICANTS are encouraged to come and visit our office located at 27F the top floor of Trafalgar Plaza building, 105 H.V. Dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City.
Get everyday updates on our latest IT homebased jobs in the Philippines, LIKE US on FACEBOOK!