Full article here
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Alaska beat Ginebra 104-80 in game 3, sweeping the series and bagging the Commissioner's Cup title.read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
Full article here
1. Bea, most genuine winner or housemate for that matter, great character in every way, not to sound like a mark but she was like a faultless saint but at the same time very palaban in good way
2. Melai, even though I thought she's the most overrated winner, talaga naman kasing nakaka-impress siya. She never fails to entertain us.
3. Keanna, I've watched her season the least but based on clips I've seen she really is a great winner, sayang nga lang lumaki ulo niya after she won but recently mukha naman na-humble ulit siya.
4. Kim, she's success story of a kid with low self-esteem and break out of her shells, she's the youngest(time of season) yet most successful winner.
5. Ruben, I didn't really care for Ruben but he's a decent character.
6. Nene, I knew her since I was a kid and she was a teenager. She's my from my hometown, we went to the same high school, she was the original winner, I rooted for her since day 1 during her season despite lots of negative things I heard about her from people who knew her personally. But I'm one of the many people from our hometown who were displeased and disappointed with her superficial MMK life story. I would ranked her after Bea if it wasn't for that.
7. Ejay, I find him as an uninteresting character and medyo paawa effect but I give him props for improving his acting.
8. James, most forgettable and least deserving winner, also it was the most forgettable season. He only spent five weeks in that season and most of it he was sidelined. I dare to say he only won because of his looks and it was the season with the least interesting housemates.
If Slater, Paco, or Pamu wins, I'll put them above Melai or Keanna. If Biggel wins, I'll put him above Ruben.
-MERON BANG MAKAKAPAGLISTA DITO NG PAST BIG4 winners from different seasons??? Na-curious kasi ako kung lahat ba sila eh -nasa TV/PRINT AD MODEL or ACTIVE PA???
-Si Sam Milby ba eh BIG 4 DATI?? Or gwap0/singer lang kaya sumikat???
-Saka si Sam Pinto BIG 4 din ba??? Grabe dati -as in sidelines lang si Sam tapos matangkad & yes-pretty pero wallflower sa PBB tapos ngayon FHM SEXIEST-HOT STUFF "SAM PINTO" na siya....
My Bet best...
8. EJAY FALCON (Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus)
Big 4: Robi Domingo, Nicole Uysiuseng, Beauty Gonzalez
Who I wanted to win: Nicole Uysiuseng / Robi Domingo
There is a charity saga here that's why Ejay won!! Robi was robbed of the title.
7. RUBEN GONZAGA (Pinoy Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 2)
Big 4: Riza Santos, Gaby dela Merced, Will Devaughn
Who I wanted to win: Riza Santos
another sob story why Ruben Gonzaga won.. Riza was robbed of the title.
6. JAMES REID (Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash: 2010)
Big 6: Ryan Bang, Fretzie Bercedes, Devon Seron, Ivan Dorschner, Bret Jackson
Who I wanted to win: Tricia Santos
James won because of his good looks. Tricia was not treated fair and square ... ...
5. KEANNA REEVES (Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 1)
Big 4: John Prats, Bianca Gonzalez, Zanjoe Marudo
Who I wanted to win: Bianca Gonzalez / Zanjoe Marudo
Keanna Reeves, just a comic person who urinated while listening to Rustom...
4. KIM CHIU (Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition 1)
Big 4: Mikee Lee, Gerald Anderson, Claire Cabiguin
Who I wanted to win: Kim Chiu
Kim a very much deserving PBB Winner of all time.. Kim’s very sweet and natural aura with her amazing acrobatic skills is a darling of everyone, at present, one of Philippine showbiz’s sweetheart, a bankable young star nowadays....
3. MELAI CANTIVEROS (Pinoy Big Brother: Double Up)
Big 5: Paul Jake Castillo, Jason Francisco, Johan Santos, Tibo Jumalon
Who I wanted to win: Melai Cantiveros
very deserving of the title.. the best ever PBB of all time.. I always look forward for PBB that time, as it always given me a grand time ... a stress free feeling. Melai is a bubbly, lovely, a housemate who enjoyed the time of her life during her Big Brother stay. A good leader, a role model who did not sacrificed his own ideologies inside the house. She exerted her best foot forward, a strong happy person. The best ever season in the history of the Big Brother series.
2. BEATRIZ SAW (Pinoy Big Brother Season 2)
Big 4: Mickey Perz, Wendy Valdez, Gee-Ann Abrahan
Who I wanted to win: any of the three except Wendy
1. NENE TAMAYO (Pinoy Big Brother Season 1)
Big 4: Jason Gainza, Cass Ponti, Uma Khouni
Who I wanted to win: Cass Ponti
Well, I found Kumander Nene is okay.. only I love most Cassandra Ponti, a likeable person...
PBB UNLI ....
SLATER YOUNG THE PBB UNLI BIG WINNER, Why!? He Has The Best Quality To Be One... Leadership Ability, Always In All His Best Frame Of Mind, Physically And Socially. He Has The Quality Of A Person To Be Trusted And Loved... Slater Is A Likable Person, Approachable, Easy To Go Along With No Matter Who What You Are.. Well mannered, a good listener, knows how to talk well, balance the pros and the cons, the advantages and disadvantages of any given situation, a broad minded person.. The Best Ever This Pbb Unli Season... Slater Is An Icon.. An Ideal Person.. No Doubt SLATER YOUNG THE PBB UNLI BIG WINNER!!! Hep Hep Hooray!!! Hep Hep Horrrraaaayyyy!!
Today, 31 March 2012 Is PBB-UNLI Grand Night At The Quirino Grandstand, Manila...
Hope you can share One Vote One Sim ...
Send to 231 For Smart ... Talk and Text;
2331 For Globe... Sun
PLEASE PASS ON TO YOUR IDEAL RELATIVES AND FRIENDS...
Thank you very much.. Have a Happy WeekEnd..
1. Beatriz Saw
2. Melissa Cantiveros
3. Keanna Reeves
4. Nene Tamayo
5. Kim Chui
6. Ejay Falcon
7. James Reid
8. Ruben Gonzaga (worst Big Winner)
Last edited by sammie; Apr 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
kahit nasa isang season lang sila si Melai pa rin ang bet ko!!
1. Nene- lahat clueless kung ano ba criteria sa pagpili ng Big Winner until she set the standard. Up to now, I think yung qualities na ipinakita nya during her stay, yun pa rin ang ginagawang basehan ng karamihan sa mga Pinoy kung sino pipiliin nilang Big Winner. She is my BW.
2. Melai- she owned PBBDU. she made PBB viewing quite an experience, mapa-free TV man o sa LS. She is my BW.
3. Kim- winsome personality. one of the most lovable housemates ever. most consistent, too. no drama, just pure teenage fun. She is my BW.
4. Slater- his victory saved PBBU from total failure. from the start, i think he is the face of PBBU, most recognizable even for casual PBB viewers. But if I were to choose the BW for PBBU, it would be Deniesse.
5. Bea- one of, if not, the most level-headed housemates to ever stay inside PBB... i love her fierceness, but ang trivial nga lang kasi nung mga situations where she showed her worth. I still think that PBB 2 is Wendy's.
6. James- his nonchalant demeanor during his whole stay is somewhat refreshing for a TV show teeming with showbiz wannabes trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame. I would choose Ryan Bang over him, though.
7. Keanna- she had the most serendipitous & unusual winning moment. gusto ko ang street-smart sensibilities nya, pero nakakaasar minsan pag nagiging self-righteous na. Character-wise, i'd choose Budoy &/or John Prats over her.
8. Ejay- he may have pulled off one of the biggest upsets in PBB history, but his stint as a housemate is forgettable. Robi & Josef are better options, i think.
9. Ruben- the worst season that is PBBCE 2 deserved him as its bEg winner. I could name a handful of his contemporaries more deserving of the title than him.
hindi ko na alam kung sino ang sunod! hahaha
Kahit pa Pagsamahin lahat ng Big Winner sa bahay ni kuya lalamunin sila ng Buong buo ni Melai!!!
1. Bea - Great and strong character. Personal bias talaga.
2. Nene - She only stood out for me in the last few weeks but she's an amazing winner. Agree ako na she set the standard talaga.
3. Melai - Siya lang talaga ang stand-out sa season nila. From beginning til the end.
4. Kim - Sweetheart talaga. Also the "loveteam" was actually sweet and not forced.
5. Keanna - Funny and motherly. Most deserving rin sa Big 4 ng batch niya.
6. Slater - Smart and marunong makisama.
7. Ejay - Ok lang. Classic promdi prince ang dating niya. Though I'd rather have Robi win.
8. James - Ano ba ulit ginawa niya? Fail season, fail twists, fail winner. At least he's a pretty boy.
9. Reuben - He robbed many other HMs from winning especially Gaby, Riza, Mcoy, etc. Most forgettable pa. In fact nagwikipedia pa ako to remember his name again.
Gosh pansin ko lang mga girls talaga ang naging most deserving best big winners.