PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

View Poll Results: Your Rating for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 Stars: An epic blockbuster success

36 43.90%
  • 4 Stars: Much better than the first film

32 39.02%
  • 3 Stars: A welcome sequel

9 10.98%
  • 2 Stars: Good, but has a few misses

5 6.10%
  • 1 Star: Did not meet expectations

0 0%
Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 108 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    he's kinda okay din no? pero sana newbie ang kunin nila para hindi masyadong associated sa ibang characters...
    Pwede.
    Ang mahirap lang pag newbie, wala masyado hype agad. Pero worth taking risk.
    Ako iniimagine ko si Zac Efron while reading the book HAHAHAHA
    pero kasi secretly shipping Finnick and Katniss, narealize ko Zac and Jennifer is a NO. AHAHA so wag na )

Quote Originally Posted by somuchwin View Post
    Ako iniimagine ko si Zac Efron while reading the book HAHAHAHA
    pero kasi secretly shipping Finnick and Katniss, narealize ko Zac and Jennifer is a NO. AHAHA so wag na )
    haha. imagine zac wearing finnick's costume during the tribute parade. I can't....

Quote Originally Posted by paddylast View Post
    haha. imagine zac wearing finnick's costume during the tribute parade. I can't....
    HAHAHAHAHA CAN'T. EVEN. OMG.
    Kung sino man talaga ma-cast as Finnick. Better bring it!!! HAHA

I don't know about you but call me a criminal for imagining Dolph Ziggler as Finnick (kill me now)

Quote Originally Posted by somuchwin View Post
    IMO< madali i-cast si Finnick. Cos andaming viable.
    Pero gusto ko si Chace Crawford. hihi
    Please make this happen....

Quote Originally Posted by jingdalagan View Post
    I don't know about you but call me a criminal for imagining Dolph Ziggler as Finnick (kill me now)
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CRIMINAL! HAHAHA

Ay may campaign na pala para si Chace ang Finnick HAHA

a nicely done fanmade trailer!

Mags!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pexer26 View Post
    Kaler-qui. Napaginipan ko daw nasa set daw ako ng Glee. Tapos kinakausap ko daw si Santana kasi sya daw yung ica-cast as Johanna Mason. Tapos nag-high five kami. LMAO.
    di ko kinaya 'to

ayoko ito, ayoko sa totoo lang. sana hindi matuloy

============================

Robert Pattinson In 'Catching Fire'? Lionsgate Reportedly Wants 'Twilight' Star For 'Hunger Games' Sequel
    The Huffington Post | By Christopher Rosen
    Posted: 05/23/2012 11:34 am Updated: 05/23/2012 11:36 am

Robert Pattinson as heartthrob and fan favorite Finnick Odair in "Hunger Games" sequel "Catching Fire"? Probably not even a little, but that's the rumor making the rounds on Wednesday.

The report comes courtesy of the blog Think McFly Think, which claims that Lionsgate -- the studio behind "The Hunger Games" -- is "chasing" Pattinson for the key "Catching Fire" role.

While it might seem totally ridiculous that Pattinson -- finally free from his obligations to the uber-popular "Twilight" franchise and tackling films like David Cronenberg's "Cosmopolis" -- would join Team Hunger Games, he does have one connection to the world of Panem: "Catching Fire" will be directed by Francis Lawrence, who worked with the star on "Water For Elephants." (Lawrence replaced Gary Ross as shepherd of the franchise earlier this year.)

"As with the first film, we won't be confirming, denying or commenting any casting rumors for this title," Lionsgate told HuffPost Entertainment in a statement. "We will announce news wide when there is official casting news to announce."

Finnick, who first appears in "Catching Fire," plays a key role in Suzanne Collins' best-selling "Hunger Games" trilogy. From District 4, he was the winner of the 65th annual Hunger Games and forms a friendly relationship with Katniss Everdeen following her victory at the 74th iteration of the Games.

Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth, "Catching Fire" will arrive in theaters on Nov. 22, 2013. The film will begin shooting this summer.

^^
    why not

hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by L0rd_xer0 View Post
    ^^
    why not

hehehe...
    too pale to look the part of a victor from the fishing district

puwede naman magpa tan di ba? hehehe.. Im excited dito sa sequel nito.

excited ako kung paanu lalaban sila Katniss at Petak ba? sa battle ng mga past winners. hehehe

PattinsonIsNotFinnick!
    PattinsonIsNotFinnick!
    PattinsonIsNotFinnick!
    PattinsonIsNotFinnick!

No. I can't see Robert as anything but Edward!
    Sana hindi totoo. And andaming kelangan baguhin sa kanya, accent, hair, ABS HAHAHAHA, tsaka masyado siyang malaki IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I love RP. But not if he plays Finnick.

#PattinsonIsNotFinniick

The Panem world is going mad na because of this rumor. Magkakaroon ng rebellion for real if ever he will be cast.

Queen of GMTV 2013 Fanty_Management's Avatar
    ayoko ito, ayoko sa totoo lang. sana hindi matuloy

============================

Robert Pattinson In 'Catching Fire'? Lionsgate Reportedly Wants 'Twilight' Star For 'Hunger Games' Sequel
    The Huffington Post | By Christopher Rosen
    Posted: 05/23/2012 11:34 am Updated: 05/23/2012 11:36 am
    http://i.huffpost.com/gen/617768/thu...FIRE-large.jpg
    Robert Pattinson as heartthrob and fan favorite Finnick Odair in "Hunger Games" sequel "Catching Fire"? Probably not even a little, but that's the rumor making the rounds on Wednesday.

The report comes courtesy of the blog Think McFly Think, which claims that Lionsgate -- the studio behind "The Hunger Games" -- is "chasing" Pattinson for the key "Catching Fire" role.

While it might seem totally ridiculous that Pattinson -- finally free from his obligations to the uber-popular "Twilight" franchise and tackling films like David Cronenberg's "Cosmopolis" -- would join Team Hunger Games, he does have one connection to the world of Panem: "Catching Fire" will be directed by Francis Lawrence, who worked with the star on "Water For Elephants." (Lawrence replaced Gary Ross as shepherd of the franchise earlier this year.)

"As with the first film, we won't be confirming, denying or commenting any casting rumors for this title," Lionsgate told HuffPost Entertainment in a statement. "We will announce news wide when there is official casting news to announce."

Finnick, who first appears in "Catching Fire," plays a key role in Suzanne Collins' best-selling "Hunger Games" trilogy. From District 4, he was the winner of the 65th annual Hunger Games and forms a friendly relationship with Katniss Everdeen following her victory at the 74th iteration of the Games.

Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth, "Catching Fire" will arrive in theaters on Nov. 22, 2013. The film will begin shooting this summer.
    Ito pala ang dahilan ng kinasasama ng loob mo!

Give him a chance!

Char!

Queen of GMTV 2013 Fanty_Management's Avatar
    too pale to look the part of a victor from the fishing district
    Pwede naman daw gumamit ng Tanning Lotion!!

hahaha...

okay na ako kay robert pattinson
    saka ipasok niyo na rin si kristen stewart.

hahaha!

Relax.

USA Today spoke with Robert Pattinson and he told them he checked with his agent and he is NOT in the running to play Finnick Odair.

“I woke up this morning and saw all these things about me being cast in The Hunger Games,” Pattinson tells USA TODAY. “I was kind of curious for a second. So I called my agent.”

The response?

“My agent was like, ‘No,’ ” Pattinson reports.

“(My agent) was like no one’s going to offer you that part,” Pattinson says, breaking into a laugh. “I was like, thanks for the reassurance.”
    TBH only the Twitards wanted you for Finnick.

The executives probably think because of the success of Twilight, R. Pattz will bring success to CF. Actually, they should be reassured that the film will be a success because of the 3 main actors from the first film. In other words, matatag na ang fanbase ng mga actors so they shouldn't worry about having a big name for supporting cast.

Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 18 58 108 ... LastLast