PEx Clubs are recognized groups formed by PinoyExchange members. These clubs organize activities and events related to a certain interest and are supported by PinoyExchange.
Below are the details on the bigger and better PEx Clubs program!
If your club becomes an officially recognized PEx Club you and your clubmates will experience these exciting perks:
- An established PEx club will be promoted by TeamPEx across our community channels and website ! Aside from that, TeamPEx can mention them during applicable projects and events. Promotions of PEx Clubs activities will also be done on a case to case basis.
- Your own groupís forum where you can talk about your club and plan your next events!
Activity Assistance from Team PEx:
- Official recognized PEx Clubs may ask assistance or presence from TeamPEx in their activities. If a club would need anything such as sponsorships or additional promotions, just contact TeamPEx for solutions!
- PEx Clubs who lasted for quite some time will be rewarded by Team PEx !
To be a PEx club and get those sweet perks, a group should have all the requirements below:
- A PExer cannot start a revolution alone, so one has to have a minimum of 20 members in the group including a visible head. These members should be a member for 3 months with at least 50 posts. The number of required members will also be adjusted accordingly depending on the planned club activities the head will submit.
- An aspiring club should have activities in mind already. In this light, we will require an activity plan for the next six months. But donít be intimidated! We will only ask for one major activity and two minor activities along with their purpose and how it will be done. Donít worry, a template will be provided to make things easier.
o Major activities are those done in a public scale or something that reaches out to people outside the PEx Club whether they are fellow PExers or not. Example: outreach programs, tournaments, introducing newbies to a sport, etc.
o Minor activities are those that are implemented to foster the bondís of the club and does not require the participation of people outside the club. Example: grand EBs, poetry reading within the club, club parties, etc.
A Past Activity:
- An aspiring club should have past activities aside from an EB or a private party within the group. The activity should be documented in photo or video.
Relevance to Pinoy Exchange:
- A PEx club should be related to a current forum section should they wish to be recognized. An aspiring club should also have a home thread with at least 500 posts and without any breach of the PinoyExchange User Agreement. Aspiring clubs should also have a clear hobby or activity they are interested with.
Inclusion of PinoyExchange or PEx in Club Name
- PEx Clubs should have PEx or PinoyExchange in their club names upon recognition. This will be used to distinguish themselves from groups of other communities.
- Names of future clubs should not be generic, the names should be specific to the group. (Eg. Instead of PEx Book Club, use PEx Book Lovers or PEx Bookworms). The reason for this is that there is a possibility of having two clubs with the same interest so the generic word should not be owned by one group alone.
Required forms will be released soon! For now, we are giving aspiring clubs time to fulfill the requirements.