An Account Executive handles the company's accounts from sales to collection. The position calls for ensuring that all sales programs are successfully executed, implementing consistently the policies, strict alignment with the marketing programs and identifying the critical requirements needed by his/her account. Key Job Results includes providing sound and relevant recommendations that will help achieve sales target objectives, execution of sales and distribution strategies and programs , collection efficiency, and minimize sales returns.
- Monitor and assess market situation in the Area of Responsibility (AOR) to determine shifts in customer behavior and preferences and submit corresponding recommendations to the management.
- Ensure that the accounts in the area of responsibility are well covered, properly serviced and monitored.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to ensure the movement of the products
- Monitor and assess competitors programs and activities in the AOR and report to management.
- Conduct weekly sales analysis and formulate, develop sales strategies for customers to achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and dealers to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify new business opportunities and submit new campaign proposals, suggested concepts and estimated budget for approval.
- Provide feedback on the results of marketing plans and programs implemented.
- Provide support in collection of account receivables to trade.
- Hit monthly sales goal objectives
- Prepare written proposals and delivering oral presentations to customers
- Provide accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities like monthly sell-ins and inventories
- Use, maintain and update customer information diligently
- Graduate of business course
- Between 25 to 35 years old
- Willing to travel and meet with clients
- Must be dynamic and self driven to be successful in the corporate world
- At least 2 years experience in handling retail/supermarket accounts in a consumer goods company
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products and services. (Marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and control systems)
- Has strong strategic business planning skills and an excellent sales track record
- Organizational skills- contact with the management, all levels with personnel in departments, External business relationships, business vendors;
- People skills- interpersonalability to work with both internal personnel and external contacts;
- Computer proficiency- can operate basic Microsoft Office-Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Office days are from MONDAY to SATURDAY 08:30AM to 05:30PM
- Willing to work in Binondo, Manila Area
Successful candidates will have additional commissions based on sales achieved
- Responsible for the payroll of employees
- Responsible for the monthly remittances of SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig
- Process A/P journal and payment vouchers
- Record and monitor A/R
- Monitor clients’ terms of payment and aging accounts
- General Accounting works
- Follow up collections
- 21-30 years old, must be an Accounting graduate
- Preferably with 2-4 years accounting related work experience
- Must be knowledgeable in financial statement report, balancing reports, inventory and sales reports
- Must be systematic, highly organized, detail-oriented
- Must have clean and neat handwriting
- Can work long hours under extreme pressure with minimal supervision
- Update weekly inventory by counter-checking stock availability from the network system provided by the Company.
- Proofread incoming Purchase Orders of the clients and counter-checks accuracy of the orders in terms of stock numbers, description, and prices. Coordinates promptly with the clients if there are errors in the Purchase Orders so that proper revisions may be done by the clients.
- Prepare product brochures for the clients through excel format.
- Prepare weekly, monthly sales and similar reports for Management’s evaluation of the clients’ accounts.
- Candidate must be a college graduate - preferably Business course major
- Candidate must be highly skilled with computers especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Adobe Photoshop
- Preferably with 2 years customer-service related work experience
- Fresh graduates with zest for learning are also welcome to apply
- Process the Purchase Orders issued by clients through the use of Novell system.
- Prepare weekly delivery schedules based on the Purchase Orders received.
- Learn the items and the workflow system in the Operations Dep’t.
- Answer clients’ inquiries with regards to stock availability, delivery schedules and other related inquiries.
- Candidate must be a college graduate - preferably Computer course major.
- Candidate must be highly skilled with computers especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of the Novell system and barcoding would be an advantage for the candidate.
- Preferably with 2 years customer-service related work experience.
- Can work long hours under extreme pressure with minimal supervision
GRAPHIC ARTIST (URGENT!!!)
- Design marketing materials and media kits.
- Conceptualize new and innovative designs for houseware items (thermos, tumbler, ceramic mugs, PC bottles, dinner sets etc.) and gift box packaging.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Creative Group Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 years relative experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Must be highly adept in designing using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand, and MS Powerpoint.
- Can work long hours under extreme pressure
- Retail /Trade Industry experience is a plus.
- Must be creative and good with drawing.
- Assist in recruitment of the company’s manpower needs
- Place ads in the newspapers, online, etc.
- Screen applicants and schedules interviews
- Do the preliminary interview and administers exams of applicants
- Give the Job Offer and list of pre-employment requirements to applicants that pass the interview / exams
- Assist in organizing the 201 file of new hires.
- Orient new hires on Job Descriptions & Expected Outputs; Company Rules and Regulations and other similar or re lated matters
- Monitor the employment contracts, performance appraisals and other employment-related concerns
- Female, 21-35 years old, must be a Behavioral Science graduate (Psychology, Social Science, etc)
- Preferably with 2 years work experience in an HR setting
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills (English and Tagalog)
- Can work with minimal supervision
- In charge of all warehouse matters related to Items, Workforce (Manpower), and Warehouse Space
- In charge of loading to delivery trucks and unloading of freight containers
- Spot checks items for quality control
- Separates damaged items, boxes, etc. from good items
- Monitors work load and division of labor among the workforce
- Monitors efficiency of each personnel
- Communicates and coordinates with the Operations Supervisor, Warehouse Officer-In-Charge, General Manager, Warehouse Team Leaders, and Helpers/Drivers
- Prepares and presents reports to the Management regarding the status of the items, workforce, space, issues/concerns, productivity result, etc.
- College Graduate 2 or 4 year course)
- With previous experience as a warehouse supervisor in a retail setting is a plus
- Highly-organized and with good decision-making skills
- Knows how to prioritize tasks
- Can manage different tasks and divide the work among the helpers/drivers accordingly
- Good communication skills
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel/Word is a plus
- Willing to create hand-written reports
- Familiar with Metro Manila areas
- Willing to render OT
REMEMBER: Must be willing to work in Binondo on a 6-day/week schedule
Interested applicants may email their updated resumé and contact numbers to: email@example.com
Much Prosperity Trading Int'l., Inc.
565 Muelle de Binondo St., cor. San Nicholas St., Manila (near Divisoria Mall and Binondo Church)
2426640-143 / 09175312859
Where's Binondo? Why work in Binondo? It's the heart of Chinatown; a few steps away from 168 Shopping Center and authentic Chinese restaurants. It's also where the historical San Lorenzo Ruiz Church is.