MUCH PROSPERITY TRADING INTERNATIONAL, INC. (MPTII) is the company behind OMEGA houseware products. The company has meticulously planned and developed each item with much sensitivity to the needs of the consumers all throughout the stages. Complementing OMEGA’s houseware products are highly select items through exclusive distributorship of U.S.A.’S Mega, a prestigious American brand of thermal pots which boasts of having passed British standards; Turkey’s Artcraft of elegant glass tumblers for all occasions; and Thailand’s Tom’s Wood of durable rubberwood products.
MPTII is the current licensee chosen to effectively handle these impressive roster: Disney’s Mickey, Pooh, Princesses, Cars and High School Musical; Warner Brothers’ Batman, Justice League of America, Superman and Tom & Jerry, Tweety and Looney Tunes; Mattel’s Barbie and Hot Wheels; Nickelodeon’s Spongebob and Dora; Turner's Ben 10 and Rovio's Angry Birds.
The products have been distributed nationwide through the leading retail chains of SM Shoemart, Robinson’s Department Store, Puregold Price Club, LCC, Metro Gaisano, NCCC and many more. The company is also a consignor for many Shoemart outlets across the country such as Bacoor, Bay City, Cubao, Fairview, Las Piñas, Makati, Manila, North EDSA, Ortigas, Pampanga, and San Lazaro.
To continue MPTII’s pursuit for excellence, we are in urgent need of highly competent people to complement our expansion program. MUCH PROSPERITY TRADING INTERNATIONAL, INC. is an equal opportunity employer.
As we are a company that continually grows, we have vacant seats for the following positions:
- Responsible for the payroll of employees
- Responsible for the monthly remittances of SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig
- Process A/P journal and payment vouchers
- Record and monitor A/R
- Monitor clients’ terms of payment and aging accounts
- General Accounting works
- Follow up collections
- 21-30 years old, must be an Accounting graduate
- Preferably with 2-4 years accounting related work experience
- Must be knowledgeable in financial statement report, balancing reports, inventory and sales reports
- Must be systematic, highly organized, detail-oriented
- Must have clean and neat handwriting
- Can work long hours under extreme pressure with minimal supervision
- Willing to work overtime when needed from Mondays to Saturdays
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
- Design marketing materials and media kits.
- Conceptualize new and innovative designs for houseware items and gift box packaging.
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the Creative Group Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 years relative experience in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Must be highly adept in designing using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Can work long hours under extreme pressure
- Willing to work on a 6-days schedule
MARKETING SUPPORT STAFF
- Keep clear and updated brochure files of all houseware product offers to various clients.
- Visit assigned websites, view designated cds, review brochures and product catalogues from suppliers for presentation of new houseware items / ideas for possible launching to the market.
- Take product shots of all new sample items from suppliers. Convert these into excel files and include product details in the excel files for presentation of the Sales Dep’t. to various clients.
- Arrange and summarize in one file all the details used on launched items – example, one clearbook of ceramic mugs containing the stock numbers, description, etc.
- Prepare reports and summarize feedbacks regarding sales on various houseware items launched in the market.
- Candidate must be a Computer Science course graduate or must be highly skilled with Adobe Photoshop and Excel
- Candidate must be able to organize photo files
- Marketing-related work experience of at least two years is preferable.
- Other necessary qualifications are - analytical skills, working under extreme pressure with minimal supervision
- 2 full-time positions available
All applicants must be willing to work in Binondo.
Enjoy competitive packages and perqs from our products! Join us now!
Interested applicants may email updated resumé and contact numbers to : email@example.com
Much Prosperity Trading Int'l., Inc.
565 Muelle de Binondo St., Manila
2426640-13 / 09175312859
Where's Binondo? Why work in Binondo? It's the heart of Chinatown; a few steps away from 168 Shopping Center and authentic Chinese restaurants. It's also where the historical San Lorenzo Ruiz Church is.