PEx is looking for a Content Operations Manager. Please see qualifications and responsibilities below:
- Outstanding writing, communication, editing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of how to disseminate content through online channels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously and follow efforts through to completion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong initiative with ability to work independently, proactively and as part of a team
- 1-2 years experience in social media, journalism, communications, online publications or related field is a plus, but fresh graduates may also be considered.
- Being a member of PinoyExchange is a huge plus
- This is a full-time position, and is based in Makati City.
- Look for relevant content within PinoyExchange: Know what the members are talking about and are interested in, and the latest events from around the country. Package, then feature them on PinoyExchange.
- Create compelling, relevant content: Write reviews, featured articles, posts, press releases, media pitches, website content and more to attract, inform and engage members, readers and influencers. Introduce new content or features to complement PinoyExchange's user-generated content. Conceptualize, launch and maintain new content features.
- Grow and maintain 'PEx Reviews': Write reviews and review submitted articles by PEx reviewers; grow PEx Reviews within the community and expand to more categories
- Grow and manage content partnerships: Coordinate and maintain relationships with content partners
- Handle press-related responsibilities: Coordinate with correspondents, attend events PEx is invited to and write or review articles about the events
- Manage a pool of contributors: Coordinate with correspondents and volunteer members for specific events, and review and edit contributed articles and posts.
- Manage content operations: Maintain the PinoyExchange homepage and content boxes within forums.
- Measure performance of content initiatives: Track and report key metrics.
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org