PEx Highlights

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

The Naked Truth Scene Stealers

Here are some clear runway winners people are talking about in the recently held Bench fashion show, The Naked Truth.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Outmuscles La Salle, Claim #2 Seed

The FEU Tamaraws secured the #2 seed in the Final Four after beating the DLSU Green Archers, 65-60.

read more

Page 70 of 227 FirstFirst ... 20 60 69 70 71 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 4537

NEXT PAGE TMTETS Oct. 17 2012

cr. as tagged

By nikitabatosai

cto

Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won)
    this SBS midnight show aired on january 2011
    bts of sega ep 20,their sweet moment.even the narator said uri Amazing Couple is like a reall couple.

48 days to go: Hyun Bin to complete MS on Dec 6, 2012.
    with Hb Fans

Smile nite nite na

Ha ji won : J2 open ceremony 10.18.2012

Ha ji won : NorthCape 10.16.2012

cr to ACFb.

ate rose lapit na ang winter dito sa place ko

cr. as tagged

ksh /soompi

Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun Take Couple Shots for High Cut Magazine

thunderstix October 18, 2012 2

The second part of miss A’s Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun’s couple photo shoot for High Cut Magazine was released on October 18. This time again, the “Dream High” couple filmed their romantic photo spread in New Zealand, but this time, it was taken in winter settings.

In particular, the two created another lovely scene, resembling that of the “Dream High” bus scene, as they were spotted staring at each other with just a train window placed in between them. The outfit for the photos was sponsored by Bean Pole.

The full photo spread can be found in this week’s High Cut magazine. You can see more behind-the-scene cuts on High Cut’s online version here.
    http://www.highcut.co.kr/

Ot :current Mode NICE GUY naku excited tonite ep.

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won have a date at the beach on Nice Guy
    October 18, 2012 eternalc2h

Maru (played by Song Joong Ki) and Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won) have a date at the beach in KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy.

Maru and Eun Gi once had a date in Japan. However, Maru had the date just to use Eun Gi at that time, so viewers are curious about Maru’s feeling toward her this time.

In the eleventh episode of the series, which aired on October 17, Maru rescues Eun Gi from Jae Sik (played by Yang Ik Joon) although he treated her coldly before. When Maru tries to move out, his friend asks him about the reason, and Maru answers, “Because Eun Gi is back now.”

In some snapshots of Maru and Eun Gi having a date, they are tightly holding each other’s hands. Eun Gi is staring at Maru as if she is unable to believe the moment. Maru is staring at somewhere else as if he is shy.

A spokesperson for the series says, “Eun Gi only remembers good things about Maru, and Maru falls in love with her. Maru and Eun Gi spend a good time together in the next episode, so please look forward to it.”

The next episode will air on October 18 at 9:55 p.m.

Source: TV Report
    Tags: Nice Guy, songjoongki, TV Report

[video] Innocent Man_Preview episode 12
    October 18, 2012 shashawol

Published on Oct 17, 2012 by KBSdrama

[PHOTOS] Song Joong Ki ‘A WereWolf Boy’ BIFF Outdoor Stage
    October 18, 2012 / fairy20

Credit: as tagged
    Tags: A Werewolf Boy, Park Bo Young, song joong ki

cto

[NEWS] JYJ’s Yoochun Selected as The Most “Luxurious Voice” by South Korean Netizens
    October 18, 2012 /sanprista

After he was chosen as The Most Ideal Man by South Korean University Female Students, JYJ’s Yoochun once again grabs his victory by ranking number one for the most luxurious voice by South Korean netizens.

Under the poll from DC Inside entitled “The Male Artists Whose ‘Luxurious Voice’ is The Most Credible in The Videos”, Yoochun ranked first. The poll itself was opened from October 9 to 16 and Yoochun received 3.953 votes (49,4%) from total 8.000 votes. His baritone voice and his charm as singer and actor at once were the reasons of why netizens chosing him.

The second position is placed by YB’s Yoon Dohyun (16%) and the third position is placed by actor Hyun Bin (10%).

Credit: thestar.chosun.com

Written by: sanprista

Shared by: en.korea.com
    Last edited by jade545; Oct 19, 2012 at 04:54 AM.

Moon Embracing The Sun GMA7

♥ ♥ ang UNANG HALIK ng Buwan at Araw ♥ ♥

Moon.Embraces.Sun.Ep.17.Kiss

Published on Mar 10, 2012 by MissBrainyG

KIM SOO HYUN failed to kiss (Han Ga-In,)

The NG from the kiss scene with Kim Soo Hyun and Han Ga In is becoming an issue.

MBC 'The Happy Day' on March 21, revealed NG scene from the concluded drama The Sun and The Moon 해를 품은 달. Scene was captured when Kim Soo Hyun was trying to kiss Han Ga In who was reading a book.

But because of the desk which was blocking in the middle, Kim Soo Hyun lost his center and fell down. Kim Soo Hyun showed his smile as being embarrassed, the saying of "it was short" by Han Ga In made everyone laugh.

The scene of Han Ga In kissing Kim Soo Hyun was also shown. It was said that two actors kissed really hard in order to not make NG.

http://images.kpopstarz.com/articles...ailed-kiss.htm

Thumbs up

Secret Garden Korean Drama
    This was the last concert scene by Oska and fans near Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won looked so happy to be there.

REpost!

I- add ko lang sis rose good morning
    (Ha Ji Won)- J2 Film Studio opening ceremony on Oct 18, 2012
    By Secret Garden Korean Drama.

eto sino kaya ang tinitignan nya(HB)

and sweet naman he he he

Umattend ngayong gabi (Oct. 18) ang ating Buwan (Han Ga-In,) sa Love Your W - W Korea Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign kasama ng kanyang asawa na si Yun Jung Hoon. .

photos cr: dispatch

>>

nite nite Ot current mode watching Nice guy/ Innocent man rmantic naman this scene

Innocent Man: Ma Roo enjoys a romantic seaside date with Eun Gi
    October 19, 2012 /cloud2c2h

In the episode of KBS2’s Wednesday-Thursday series Innocent Man, which aired on October 18, Ma Roo (played by Song Joong Ki) enjoys a romantic seaside date with Eun Gi (played by Moon Chae Won).

Ma Roo happens to overhearing the conversation between Eun Gi and Cho Go, and he learns that Eun Gi wants go away with him.

After some hesitation, Ma Roo drives a car to a beach while Eun Gi is sleeping inside.

When she is awake, at seeing the sea, she finds out that she is on a trip with Ma Roo and feels happy.

Ma Roo and Eun Gi spend some quality time, walking along the beach, Ma Roo makes their seaside date even more romantic by playing the harmonica for Eun Gi.

Netizens responded: “What a romantic couple!” “Thay make a perfect match.” “Their date scene was like a drawing.”

Source: Xportsnews
    Tags: Innocent Man, songjoongki, Xportsnews

daan lang and up ko rin ang thread/ nite nite sis Lian and bro na busy as always

eto ang future na a-abangan natin mga kapatid kaya lang melodrama like N.Guy sana nga lang may hapi ending

MBC‘s upcoming drama ‘I Miss You‘, starring JYJ‘sYoochun and Yoon Eun Hye, has released its first teaser video.

Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye participated in their first filming for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama last weekend. The two stars were able to express the touching romance between Han Jung Woo (acted by Yoochun) and Lee Soo Yeon (acted by Yoon Eun Hye). ‘I Miss You’ tells the story of two teenagers in love who are torn apart but meet later on in life as adults.

A representative of ‘I Miss You’ stated, “As Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye are able to act together for the first time through ‘I Miss You’, they are perfectly expressing the emotions of their characters.”

‘I Miss You’ will air next month after ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘.
    [1st tease] Yoon Eun Hye & Park Yoochun- MBC 'I Miss You'

Published on Oct 18, 2012 by HallyuYoonEunHye
    1st teaser of Yoon Eun Hye and Yoochun's drama I Miss You. Coming this November!
    Suyeon: Coming... Not coming... Coming... Not coming...
    Jungwoo: I'm Han Jungwoo, 15 years old
    Subtitles: 15 years old, heart trembling first love... Han Jungwoo.

Suyeon: Jungwoo, Han Jungwoo
    Jungwoo: Do you perhaps know Lee Suyeon?
    Jungwoo: Why are you always like this? Don't you pretend not knowing me? Just go away quickly!
    Suyeon: Just pretend that you don't know me
    Sibtitles: A love like hide-and-seek... Lee Suyeon
    Suyeon: Coming... Not coming...
    Jungwoo: Found you. I won't pretend that I don't know you anymore. Lee Suyeon, Lee Suyeon, the daughter of a murderer, Lee Suyeon, let's be friends.
    Subtitles: November, searching for the missed love

credit Translated by maettugi

OT my korean brekky shared tayo

taste of korea BIBIMBAP

tapos may fish

desserts

i really miss this makabili nga mamaya

up up

sega fb.

cr.jiwonlandia/soompi hjw

up lang ang thread/ daan lang busy parin ang bro. nyo mga sistahs

good evening ate rosario
    good morning sis Lian
    and sis jade good aftie from Korea

baby photos of KYJ cute

121016 Strong Heart Ep 150 Kim You Jung 김유정 & SuZy Dancing Lipstick, Gangnam style

Published on Oct 17, 2012 by 285England
    MoonSun YeoJinGoo - KimYooJeong Fb.

[video] Kim Soo Hyun @ ZIOZIA Winter CF Interview 2012
    October 19, 2012 /joyous

Published on Oct 18, 2012 by GeminiNguyen86

Cr: JiWonderland/soompi hjw
    NORTHCAPE

[181012]Ha Ji Won - J2 Film studio opening ceremony.flv

[181012]Ha Ji Won - J2 Film studio opening ceremony.flv

Hyun Bin Int'l Fans
    47 days to go: Hyun Bin to complete MS on Dec 6, 2012

Thumbs up daan lang me

source : 아별 @ DC Han Ji Min

daan lang and up up sa thread natin mga kapatid

Moon Embracing The Sun GMA7

Alam nyo ba na ang kiss ng Buwan at Araw kanina ang "longest kiss" ni KIM SOO HYUN? So ibigsabihin si HAN GA-IN ang "longest kiss" nya

KIM SOO HYUN: "It was longest kiss scene I’ve ever done. We kissed, then there was a rail installed on the floor and they filmed the scene going around 5 times in circle. The nervous time lasted quite long. It was tough hold my breath. I breathed out as soon as the scene was over. My energy level was completely depleted after the kiss scene."

photo from: The Sun and The Moon

Moon Embracing The Sun GMA7 shared a link:
    Last edited by hobinwook; Oct 20, 2012 at 02:35 AM.

last poser again me and up up

Secret Garden Korean Drama
    (Secret Garden Best Lines Photo Gallery)
    If you find out later, you might think,
    "Oh dear, I dared to try to go up a hotel elevator with a man like him?"
    I'm that level of person.

Ot:
    call me maybe mga kaptid maybe this weekend cannot pose dahil i have a short vacay with my client baka sa mon. na ulit ako kaya eto para sa mga ate ko dito sa thread and my only bro hw.

Call Me Maybe - covered by Yeo Hee(na gandahan ako sa version nya with matching diff. kind of digital instruments)

Page 70 of 227 FirstFirst ... 20 60 69 70 71 80 120 170 ... LastLast