PEx Highlights

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Hands Ateneo its First Loss

The NU Bulldogs relied on Troy Rosario and Rev Diputado to give Ateneo its first loss of the season, 64-60

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

job offer...

how much kaya usually ang offer sa clinical coordinator dito?

pano po pumunta dito coming from cubao? thanks!

Hi! Pa pm naman po ng recruitment process pati narin ang qualifications. Thanks!

United Health Group (UHG)

Just finished the tests and interviews recently and signed the job offer
    before 12Midnight that same day. Tama nga ang one-day hiring process nila
    (although may iba akong kasama na pinabalik at hiningan ng copy ng payslip).

Maganda ang office. The waiting area/lounge for applicants has a view of the city.
    May vendo machine for free coffee, cappuccino, latte and choco
    (haven't sampled any when I was there tho).

Eto po ang hiring process nila dito:

Bibigyan ka nila ng Application Form. Submit mo along with your resume.

1. BERLITZ (my first time to take this test) - face to face interview to test your English comm skills.
    2. TALEO - haharap ka sa computer (online personal/professional information that you will fill out).
    3. VERSANT - if you pass this stage, interview with the HR/RECRUITER.
    4. INTERVIEW - The usual queries about your resume. Scenario/situational questions.
    Mga isang oras din kami ng recruiter

If you're shortlisted, you then proceed to the Domain Interview.

5. INTERVIEW with the Manager/AM - Tougher interview but very professional at dito talaga
    gine-gauge and "fit" mo to be in their team. I have no health industry background.
    Am not a medical professional kaya medyo nahirapan akong kumbinsihin si manager why he should
    choose me over the rest. Sa awa ng Dios, naawa siguro sakin, pinasa naman ako at pinahintay
    for the results. I was later advised that I passed and the last and final step before the J.O. is the
    6. PreVisor Test - First time ko tong na-encounter na test also. Nandyan na lahat. Grammar, Math,
    Personality, Navigational Skills... etc. Mga 45mis-1hour din to.

The process took a good 10hours at most. Dun na kami kumain sa pantry nila.
    But sulit na rin coz I was made to sign the J.O. before midnight!

Masaya naman ako sa offer. Malaki ang allowances - P4,5000. Yan lang po ang pwede kong i-share.
    That's 1,5K for transpo, 1,5K for rice and 1,5K for meal allowance.

Not really ecstatic but ok na. I am what you may call a call center Vet since
    Ive been in this industry for 8years. Hanap ko na stability and good pay of course,
    at nakita ko naman dito yan sa UHG from my research.

They are not a call center company. Direct hire ka bale ng UHG coz parang branch nila eto dito.
    You will only handle UHG products. They are currently hiring pa.
    Need nila mga USRN preferably or mga nurses.

Bago ako umalis, sabi ng HR, magrefer daw ako kung may kakilala.

So if you wanna give them a shot, u can PM me

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by esteelauder1101 View Post

Just finished the tests and interviews recently and signed the job offer
    before 12Midnight that same day. Tama nga ang one-day hiring process nila
    (although may iba akong kasama na pinabalik at hiningan ng copy ng payslip).

Maganda ang office. The waiting area/lounge for applicants has a view of the city.
    May vendo machine for free coffee, cappuccino, latte and choco
    (haven't sampled any when I was there tho).

Eto po ang hiring process nila dito:

Bibigyan ka nila ng Application Form. Submit mo along with your resume.

1. BERLITZ (my first time to take this test) - face to face interview to test your English comm skills.
    2. TALEO - haharap ka sa computer (online personal/professional information that you will fill out).
    3. VERSANT - if you pass this stage, interview with the HR/RECRUITER.
    4. INTERVIEW - The usual queries about your resume. Scenario/situational questions.
    Mga isang oras din kami ng recruiter

If you're shortlisted, you then proceed to the Domain Interview.

5. INTERVIEW with the Manager/AM - Tougher interview but very professional at dito talaga
    gine-gauge and "fit" mo to be in their team. I have no health industry background.
    Am not a medical professional kaya medyo nahirapan akong kumbinsihin si manager why he should
    choose me over the rest. Sa awa ng Dios, naawa siguro sakin, pinasa naman ako at pinahintay
    for the results. I was later advised that I passed and the last and final step before the J.O. is the
    6. PreVisor Test - First time ko tong na-encounter na test also. Nandyan na lahat. Grammar, Math,
    Personality, Navigational Skills... etc. Mga 45mis-1hour din to.

The process took a good 10hours at most. Dun na kami kumain sa pantry nila.
    But sulit na rin coz I was made to sign the J.O. before midnight!

Masaya naman ako sa offer. Malaki ang allowances - P4,5000. Yan lang po ang pwede kong i-share.
    That's 1,5K for transpo, 1,5K for rice and 1,5K for meal allowance.

Not really ecstatic but ok na. I am what you may call a call center Vet since
    Ive been in this industry for 8years. Hanap ko na stability and good pay of course,
    at nakita ko naman dito yan sa UHG from my research.

They are not a call center company. Direct hire ka bale ng UHG coz parang branch nila eto dito.
    You will only handle UHG products. They are currently hiring pa.
    Need nila mga USRN preferably or mga nurses.

Bago ako umalis, sabi ng HR, magrefer daw ako kung may kakilala.

So if you wanna give them a shot, u can PM me

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for the information. The disclosure of allowance is not enough. It is just at par with other call center companies.
    Most of the aspiring call center applicants are after how much the basic salary is. If you cannot disclose that is ok. We can disclose what other call center companies offer.

ON top of basic salary: HMO, Night Differential, & Incentives are the things you may also want to consider before applying to a certain call center company.

The reality is most of the call center agents are working at night. Thus, Health Card and Night Differential are very important upon hire.
    Base on clinical study, employees working at night are more prone to sickness due to weakened immune system.

West Business Services (WBS) Package: P26,500
    NIGHT DIFF: 20%
    HMO: 90 days

Atos Origin Package: P26,300
    NIGHT DIFF:20%

ADP ( Automatic Data Processing ) Package: P26,250
    HMO: Upon Regularization

Sutherland Package: P24,250
    NIGHT DIFF: 10%

Stefanini Package: P22,200
    NIGHT DIFF: 10%

West Package: P21,500

24/7 package : P21,500
    HMO: 45 days

Convergys Package: P21,500
    HMO: Day 1

Startek - Ortigas package: P21,500
    NIGHT DIFF: 15%

Stream Package: P21,500
    NIGHT DIFF: 15%
    HMO: Day 1

Depende po kase sa experience. In my case, 8 years na po experience ko.
    May mga USRN po dun na kasabayan kong mag-apply, may less than 2yrs
    of cc experience, P27K basic na hingi nila + the P4,500 allowance nga.
    Kaya they were asked to come back with a copy of their payslip para siguro
    tapatan o higitan. They offer that much I know.

They may go as high as P30K + P4,500 depending on your test scores,
    experience and background.

Night diff is 15%. HMO of P200K each for the employee and spouse and 2 kids.
    Available 15 days upon employment.

Medical Reimbursements of P2,500/quarter.

hi esteelauder1101! paano po magcommute papunta dito if coming from cubao? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by esteelauder1101 View Post
    Depende po kase sa experience. In my case, 8 years na po experience ko.
    May mga USRN po dun na kasabayan kong mag-apply, may less than 2yrs
    of cc experience, P27K basic na hingi nila + the P4,500 allowance nga.
    Kaya they were asked to come back with a copy of their payslip para siguro
    tapatan o higitan. They offer that much I know.

They may go as high as P30K + P4,500 depending on your test scores,
    experience and background.

Night diff is 15%. HMO of P200K each for the employee and spouse and 2 kids.
    Available 15 days upon employment.

Medical Reimbursements of P2,500/quarter.

This is a very helpful information for nursing graduates with certifications and willing to work at MC KINLEY HILL, TAGUIG.

It seems like those Nursing graduates without USRN certification would receive less than 20K.
    If 8 years is the point of reference for the 30K basic salary.
    What more if they are fresh graduates.

I could not also imagine a nurse working for 8 years and would only get 30K after 8 long years of working.
    My suggestion to Nurses in the Philippines is to acquire Nursing experience for 2 years and find their luck abroad.
    I am 100% sure after 8 years of working as a Nurse, you'll get more than 150K.

Meantime, while waiting for nursing opportunities, be part of the call center industry, so everybody is HAPPY!

Quote Originally Posted by frog_whisperer View Post
    hi esteelauder1101! paano po magcommute papunta dito if coming from cubao? thanks!
    I wouldnt know po... Sorry. Though, be prepared coz one of the questions sa Berlitz was: How did you get here? Can you tell me the route you took?

Quote Originally Posted by callcentersalary View Post
    This is a very helpful information for nursing graduates with certifications and willing to work at MC KINLEY HILL, TAGUIG.

It seems like those Nursing graduates without USRN certification would receive less than 20K.
    If 8 years is the point of reference for the 30K basic salary.
    What more if they are fresh graduates.

I could not also imagine a nurse working for 8 years and would only get 30K after 8 long years of working.
    My suggestion to Nurses in the Philippines is to acquire Nursing experience for 2 years and find their luck abroad.
    I am 100% sure after 8 years of working as a Nurse, you'll get more than 150K.

Meantime, while waiting for nursing opportunities, be part of the call center industry, so everybody is HAPPY!
    This is indeed recommended for Medical Professional who are fresh from school.

My 8 years of experience is from a Call Center po. As Ive said in my previous post,
    I am not a nurse, NO MEDICAL background, knowledge or know-how whatsoever,
    and first time ko if ever to handle a medical account.

But may mga kasamahan akong nag-apply na from AXL sila sa MOA handling a
    health provider/medical account and they heard daw na mas mataas offer sa
    UHG kaya lipat sila. Mga USRN sila who have also worked in the Middle East,
    pero bumalik dito and tried out sa CC coz of the pay nga.

If I were a nurse, nasa States na siguro ako. But unfortunately am not

I love monsters... Rawr! bean's_teddy's Avatar
    hi estee!

ano position inapplyan mo? mag aapply din sana ako dito kaso hindi ko alam kung hiring sila dun sa target kong position. tia!

Quote Originally Posted by bean's_teddy View Post
    hi estee!

ano position inapplyan mo? mag aapply din sana ako dito kaso hindi ko alam kung hiring sila dun sa target kong position. tia!
    CSR post po. Di ko nga alam kung anong mga opening nila. Nag walk-in
    lang kami. You're welcome.

UnitedHealth Group (UHG) is currently looking for and hiring graduates of any course with at least 6 months of BPO experience. Applicants who will be scheduled for assessments and show up tomorrow and on Saturday will receive GC's!

Note: UHG is NOT a BPO company. If you'll be hired, you'll work directly for them. (In-house)

Please email me your name, cellphone number & resume (if possible) if you want to be referred.
    My email add: yachiyd0723@yahoo.com

Thanks much!

Got questions? Please feel free to ask me, I'll try my best to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by yachiyd0723 View Post
    UnitedHealth Group (UHG) is currently looking for and hiring graduates of any course with at least 6 months of BPO experience. Applicants who will be scheduled for assessments and show up tomorrow and on Saturday will receive GC's!

Note: UHG is NOT a BPO company. If you'll be hired, you'll work directly for them. (In-house)

Please email me your name, cellphone number & resume (if possible) if you want to be referred.
    My email add: yachiyd0723@yahoo.com

Thanks much!

Got questions? Please feel free to ask me, I'll try my best to help you.
    hi! may opening pa ba sila for medical coders? what are the requirements for the this position? thanks in advance

hi! may opening po ba sila sa medical coder/clinical reader position?

Quote Originally Posted by RN View Post
    hi! may opening po ba sila sa medical coder/clinical reader position?

Hello RN.. Alam ko hiring sila to all nurses.. I also want to try my luck here though I have no call center exp. I just have my US boards and 2 yrs exp. I tried nga sa EXL sa MOA. pero prioritynla mainland US state License.. Bad trip.. haay sana mkahanap ako ng more stable and good paying job...

Thumbs down

This company is offering a very low base pay given the job that you're applying for, during the interview, my interviewer assured me I'm gonna get 25k plus 5k allowance but upon contract signing, it went down to 20k plus allowance, non negotiable. A friend of mine also applied for an IT Helpdesk post and the offer was 15k for the basic plus the allowance and benefits mentioned above, the place is so far. No wonder that a lot of IT applicants will decline their offer (5 of my friends already declined the offer, including me!) Telus is a BPO company but is offering a base pay of 25k while this company is offering 15k-20k for the base pay knowing that you will support almost all applications/software/hardware/networking issues, if you're looking for an IT Helpdesk career with a good package i would suggest Fujitsu or ACS in MOA base pay is 28k minimum allowance is not yet included and its very accessible to everyone not like Mckinley hill.

Career growth or a pioneer batch doesn't matter if you're a performer. What you need is a good package and an honest offer because everyone has their needs and has their own expenses that needs to be covered in a monthly basis.

hi

hi,

nagha-hire ba ang UHG ng non-voice, finance-related job?
    Interested kasi akong mag-apply if merong vacancy. I have experience in BPO/financial institution/bank

Thank you

Guys, may contact number ba na pwedeng tawagan? I have a friend who's inquiring about something. Sana may mag reply. Maraming salamat!

if you're a nurse with or without the US license i can help you get in or apply, i can tell you what the basis of your salary will be and even meet you in the office during your application to give you tips and impt guidelines..

text if interested 09172407984

TY

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast