@gilmoregirl, panay MAY na ang available na slots?
Mika Reyes says her on-court "angasan" with Ria Meneses during their game never got personal. But is "angasan" really a part of the game?read more
We list down the top rookies of the PBA's 39th season- perhaps the same players who will be candidates for the Rookie of the Year.read more
The teen stars of today are the breeding ground for the future matinee idols and sweethearts, for the next big things to hit the industry.read more
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug is swift and exciting, giving fans an epic view of things to come.read more
The Meralco Bolts put on a defensive exhibition as they shackled the San Mig squad 72-64.read more
@gilmoregirl, panay MAY na ang available na slots?
@GilmoreGal, kelan po kayo nakapagfill-up ng ds 160?parang ang bilis naman po maubos ng schedule..MAY na po agad yung schedule na available?atska kelan po ninyo balak magtrip?
hi... i will have my interview on march.... and i wonder if there is a chance of being approved for a tourist visa... eto status ko.
1. 20 y/o F single
2. jobless, graduated last year
3. my father will pay for my trip and has 20k dollars on his bank account (take note, dollar account)
4. i'm a nursing graduate and board passer.... if i will not tell them, matetrace pa kaya nila un? kasi that would be my disadvantage
5. i don't have any travel history outside the philippines
6. i don't have relatives or friends in the us
7. may friend akong pupunta dun for a tour and she had a visa so if ever maaapprove ako, magkasama kaming aalis
Have you heard about the changes in renewing tourist visa? Heard on the news that it is now much easier to renew an expired tourist visa. There's no more interview but you still have to make an appointment and you have to renew the visa within a year.
Last edited by ChocoSwirl; Feb 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
according to Mr. Schimmel of US Embassy, last year daw 3 out of 4 visa applicants ang naapprove. basta kahit isa lang sa family or professional ties ang meron ka and winner ka sa pagdala ng sarili mo during interview eh kembot na! i'm feeling positive din this year. been denied for a student visa last 2007 and now we're planning to apply for a tourist visa naman for my cousin's wedding this september. si baby ko lang ang tanging reason ko why i should come back. i don't have a job kasi. and october first birthday ni baby ko so whether we like it or not, babalik talaga kami.
good luck sa atin, nway!
i wonder kung ano result ng interview kay hyperbolicsine? i read na feb. 24 interview niya.. hoping to get some tips din kasi from him..
Thank you! Yes I was approved!
The lady before me was denied (I heard the consul saying "this blue paper will explain to you the reason of your denial"). So natakot na ako bigla. Hehe.
Anyway, the questions are:
1) Why do you want to go to the US?
2) Where in the US do you plan to tour?
3) Have you been to places outside the Phils?
4) I was asked what I did in two countries I went to in the past 5 years. (So, make sure na alam mo kung ano yung mga ginawa mo sa mga countries na napuntahan, especially sa mga not-first-choice-to-tour countries like Iran, Dubai, Afghanistan, Burma, etc.)
5) What do you do for work?
6) What is your net monthly? (The DS-160 has your gross. You should know what your net should be because I have the impression that given your gross, they have an estimate of what your net should be. Syempre, dapat alam mo kung magkano takehome mo.)
7) What I did in my previous work? He said he was in the same field so meron syang mga technical questions. (e.g., What are "resistors" or what is Physics. Mga ganung level! Haha). Honestly, I had the hardest time answering this because hindi siya naniniwala sa akin. Nevertheless, nagstick ako dun sa unang sinabi ko kase yung talaga ang alam kong tama... So pwedeng kunwari alam niya para mahuli nya kung nagsisinungaling ba ako... or mali talaga ang alam niya... or mali lang ako - hmm, No! )
8) What was my course in college?
No documents were asked. I don't know yung validity though. Will let you know.
In addition to my previous post, I don't guarante na hihingiin yung bank cert or bank statement, ITR, etc... dahil walang documents na hiningi sakin. Sa pag-oobserve ko, parang yung mga na-deny or na-approve na napansin ko, wala naman silang nilabas na document, except for some na ang purpose talaga ay conference... May nakausap kase ako na ganon and I heard the consul asking for a letter of invitation.
Pero still, better kung prepared ka with all your supporting documents! =)
yung mga supporting documents ba dapat original? kukunin ba nila yung documents na dala? or titignan lang?
wala sila kukunin na docs original or photocopy. Mostly Interview lang. pag may gusto lang sila makita na docs. tyaka nila hihingin sayo at titignan lang nila. sa akin din wala docs na tinignan.
Much better na din kung dala mo yung mga eto
2.Employment contract/certificate, company id, approved vacation leave, Payslip.
3.business permit (mayor/ brgy permit) dti.
4.bank statements/certificate, checking acct and credit card if meron.
5.car registration. Land Title.
6.picture ng family or anak if meron. pictures ng travel abroad if any (although hindi na kailangan, ok na din siguro kung dala mo).
7. scanned copy ng US visa ng kasama mo mag travel if meron (e.g family or friends)
para just in case na hanapin, meron ka ng ipapakita, no need na ipa photocopy since hindi na kailangan. kung may titignan sila mga original docs yun
Last edited by hijackthis; Feb 25, 2012 at 12:57 PM.
I just want to know my chances for a tourist vis approval. I am scheduled for an interview this march.
female 30 y/o
have not been out of the country
working at NGCP (previously a Govt company but now it is already a private company
do not have much in my bank account
currently I'm working while reviewing for my board exam this may (cpa board exam)
purpose of visit in the US: I just want to visit my grandfather (grandfather is very ill and has months to live)
length of visit: maximum of 2 weeks
I forgot to mention that my aunts will shoulder my airfare and expenses. I have to go because there is a high chance that my father won't be given a visa as he has a pending petition. thanks again
plan sana namen ngaung march magpa interview (family) pero naisip ko mas ok ***** mag travel muna sa sg and kl since hk palang *** country visited namen. may bearing kaya yun kahet asian countries lang? eto nga pala ang profile namen.
1.am 28 yrs old married for 3 years with 2 yr old son
2. has a business for 4 years, an internet cafe
3. monthly income is 60k net
4. been to hk and will visit sg and kl in june
5. 350k savings (joint acct with husband)
1. 26 yrs old,
2. working in an american company for almost 2 yrs nw, but with his past job, he worked for 4 yrs. so total of 6 yrs
3. earns 40k gross monthly
4. been to hk and will visit sg and kl in june (so is our son)
will just tour ny for 2 weeks, and we intend to stay in my bestfriend's place.july sana kame pa interview after ng sg-kl. anu kaya ang chance nameng mag anak? mas ok kaya na kame na ang muna ni hubby?
Guys, question... Kung na-aprub na yung visa, kasama ba yung sat and sun sa leadtime ng delivery. So kung friday ka nag-interview, posible ba na Monday ma-i-deliver na?
I forgot that I need my passport for a foreign trip next week! haha.
AFAIK, not included yung weekends
hi pexers, itatanong ko lang sana pagkatapos bang makapagfill-up ng ds 160 ilang months bago makapagpa-schedule ng interview?