PEx Highlights

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast
    i'm a UAAP fan
    Dindin is back. Di ako nagkamali, masaya talaga siya panoorin maglaro. I was actually more excited to see her play than the imports and guests players. Season 75 of UAAP will be more thrilling with NU's improvement.

I'm hoping the Santiago sisters (Middle), Valdez (open), Cainglet (open), Gervacio (setter,utility), Maraño (utility) and Jen Reyes (libero) play for the National Team.

naglaro ba si ria sante for NU kanina?

^ I'm not sure. Pero parang wala rin siya.

On-off pa rin ang streaming. UST has 10 points na.

EDIT: 2TTO. 16-7 UST

23-9.. pangit naman livestreaming.. on/off lagi..

oh my... wawa naman ang letran.... naghahalimaw siguro si queen balse at yung thai.... anung position ni queen balse? utility?

malakas ang chance na magfinals or manalo ang UST this conference..

MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 mark_mark's Avatar
    malakas ang UST!

set 2 25-22 UST

Kelan ite-televise yung UST vs Letran? Saka what time? thanks

Ang dami talaga fans ng ust, nabuhay bigla dito ang thread. What is the score?

Congrats JUDY! Player of the Game with 13 points!

One for UST!

Tigresses roar, devour hapless Lady Knights

(UPDATE – 7:34pm) THE Tigresses are back. And they made sure that their opening performance sent ripples around the league.

Six-time champions University of Santo Tomas hardly broke a sweat in manhandling Colegio de San Juan de Letran in straight sets to nab its first victory in the 9th Shakey’s V-League first conference today at the FilOil Flying V Arena in San Juan.

“Masaya kase at least we started with a win,” UST head coach Odjie Mamon said after their sweet 25-10, 25-22, 25-13 victory. “Moral boost ito sa amin. Nawala yung pressure.”

Utaiwan Kaensing, the Tigresses’ Thai import, was very busy doing her job, finishing with a total of 17 points — 11 off hits, four aces and two blocks — even as local veterans like UAAP Best Spiker Maika Ortiz and Judy Caballejo provided the much-needed support with 13 markers apiece.

The 23-year-old Utaiwan, who is also a member of the Thai national team, has been practicing with UST for only a week but Mamon praised her reinforcement for an excellent performance.

“May chemistry yung team,” he added. “Akala mo matagal na namin siyang (Utaiwan) kasama.”

The Tigresses dominated in all departments from spikes (43-15), blocks (7-1) and service aces (11-4) in notching the triumph and what was a virtual workout.

Joy Cases and Sarah Espelita topped the Lady Knights with six points apiece while Thai import Patcharee Sangmuang could only score five in Letran’s second straight loss.

source: http://matchpointph.wordpress.com/20...-lady-knights/

Congrats UST! ))

ONE FOR UST!!!!

good job Juday. POG!!!

MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 mark_mark's Avatar
    sa Adamson, sino ang utility? si Benting or si Pineda?

smiling face pala itong si utaiwan ,, ako budoy lang .. hehe ! wow grabe lang magaling itong si utaiwan , sa national team kasi niya hindi siya nabibigyan ng set ni nootsara kaya kala mabagal or mahina pumalo . pero kanina lakas ng quick niya baon tsk mabilis !

btw andun lahat ng ateneo player tsk sila mika esperanza , kim fajardo/marano ata , nakatalikod ksi sila hindi ko namukhaan si mika lang

Quote Originally Posted by mark_mark View Post
    sa Adamson, sino ang utility? si Benting or si Pineda?
    si benting ang utility un 1st - 3rd set tpos ginawa siyang open un 4th set na ,

Well of course UST will have an easy time winning. What have Letran proven at UST's level anyway?

Let us wait until things get heated and they face opponents of the same skill sets.
    Last edited by gooseberry; Apr 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM.

who won between SSC and ADu?

SSC-R won in 4 sets 18-25,25-16,25-20,25-21 POG. Jeng Bualee.

Ayy ang sad naman walang delayed telecast sa 4, panu na yan?. Kung kelan ang daming thai gps tsaka nawalan ng telecast xD. anyway go UST & ADU

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast