Pinoy Dog Lovers | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Pinoy Dog Lovers

To all Dog Lovers,
    You can now show off your pets by uploading photos of them,
    This is about sharing anything and everything about dogs.

We can talks about vets, accessories, shops, health tips, food, training your dog, etc...

Name: Tootsie
    Breed: Shih Tzu
    She's my stress reliever and my cute little bear

my 2nd dog : Breed:Belgian Malinois
    -alert and protective pets make ideal watch dogs and are one of the most preeminent police dogs in the world. The Malinois has high energy, and is also very smart, obedient, and hard working. They are best suited with families, especially active types.They require vigorous daily exercise such as a good jog or play, as well as mental challenges.

He is my Best Home Guard Dog

My 2years old Male German Shepherd named "Zorro"

my best friend n work mate

pwede bang magpost ng ASKAL dito? lol

keep em coming please askals or not, we love our pets anyway. I'll live vicariously through you all. I'm a dog lover who doesn't have one.

lol may ganitong thread din sa kabilang board. sayang bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by cookiepie View Post
    keep em coming please askals or not, we love our pets anyway. I'll live vicariously through you all. I'm a dog lover who doesn't have one.
    hehe, its only a joke. Anyway, i consider my pet as part of my family. infact, i have him stay inside my haus, as in free no leash. So lucky to have one, my dog has been my best mate ever. kahit pag uwi ko from work, nawawala yon i hope my dog will live for 13 years more.

9. Feb 24, 2012

10. Feb 24, 2012

i also love dogs kaya lang ang sakit pag nawala na.

pano nga pala toileting needs nya pag sa loob ng bahay sya nakatira? kinakalabit ka ba nya kung kelangan nya mag-bathroom? saka di ba nya ginugulo basura pag nakatalikod ka? I'm weighing the pros and cons of owning a pet. I'd love to have one. zorro is so handsome!

Quote Originally Posted by TMgravity024 View Post
    Pet-talks should be in the Hobbies and Recreation Section.

Plus, here's a similar thread.

for our BELOVED DOGS... a thread for dog lovers (thread #2)
    well, im just a newbie here, and the moderator of this doesn't warned me that this had the same thread..

AnywAY, i dont treat my dog as PET, I treat them as part of my FAMILY, Kaya nga i tag this as "Family, Friends and Society"

ITs MORE ThAn A DOG

Quote Originally Posted by cookiepie View Post
    pano nga pala toileting needs nya pag sa loob ng bahay sya nakatira? kinakalabit ka ba nya kung kelangan nya mag-bathroom? saka di ba nya ginugulo basura pag nakatalikod ka? I'm weighing the pros and cons of owning a pet. I'd love to have one. zorro is so handsome!

Yes, dog's always shows if he wants to do it, my baby(Belgian Malinois)always stand close to our screen door, its telling me he want to make a peepee/poopoo , regarding sa basura, don't let your dog touch it, u should have proper garbage bin with cover on it. Usually, dogs sniff if they want to do it..so be aware of that., if ever your dog did it inside your house, u should punish it by saying bad boy/bad dog..you can check the YOUTUBE for the tips of basic discipline.

Anyone caring for a Labrador retriever? This is my dream pet ,lab puppy ang cell wallpaper ko hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by chocomilk View Post
    Anyone caring for a Labrador retriever? This is my dream pet ,lab puppy ang cell wallpaper ko hehe.
    i have a friend who have one, but it died after 2 years, coz they just let the dog stay in its cage..so sad... i think you should buy your dream dog

How Old is My Pet? Correctly Calculate Your Dog Age?

DOGS

Aging is much faster during a dog's first two years but varies among breeds. Large breeds, while they mature quicker, tend to live shorter lives. By the time they reach 5 they are considered "senior" dogs. Medium-sized breeds take around seven years to reach the senior stage, while small and toy breeds do not become seniors until around 10.

Many veterinarians agree that a pretty good guess on the age of pets can be made using the following formula. Although still simple, it is much more accurate than the seven-year method.

Assume that a 1-year-old dog is equal to a 12-year-old human and a 2-year-old dog is equal to a 24-year old human. Then add four years for every year after that. (Example: A 4-year-old dog would be 32 in human years.)

Since this method takes into consideration the maturity rate at the beginning of a dog's life and also the slowing of the aging process in his later years, Martha Smith, director of veterinary services at Boston's Animal Rescue League, feels that this is the more accurate calculation formula. Here is a chart, for easy reference:

A dog's average lifespan is around 12 or 13 years, but again, this varies widely by breed. The larger your dog is, the less time it will live. Female dogs tend to live a little longer.

It's too bad animals don't live as long as humans do. It's heartbreaking when they die. I will never get over the death of my dog who died 8 years ago.They will always have a very special place in my heart.

OMG Saniel! My husband is bringing me home a black lab puppy! Haha! Tips naman I'm so excited na worried- pano na furniture namin hehe! But I know I love him already sa text pic he sent

h

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chocomilk View Post
    OMG Saniel! My husband is bringing me home a black lab puppy! Haha! Tips naman I'm so excited na worried- pano na furniture namin hehe! But I know I love him already sa text pic he sent

h
    Hi, first of all ask ur husband if the dogs have complete shots for a long life span. Second the age of the dog, you can start training ur dog when it reach 6mos. If thats a pure breed much better feed it with a dog food (theres so many in Cartimar) so that the poops is hard and easy to clean. Once or twice a month clean ur pups so the smell will be good and you can cuddle it. Take care of your pups so they will treat you as their master and obey you always or maybe not always ;D.

Hey you might also want to check out "WOOF CANINE CENTER" in Tagaytay City.This is one of my favorite dog servicing shops.
    They just dont offer Grooming services but also Clinic and Training and learning services for both the dog and the owner.
    They offer very affordable services,
    along that the location itself Tagaytay City is very relaxing and have lots of tourist spots.
    So basically this could be yours and your dog weekly heaven from your very tiring lifestyle.
    For more info visit their facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/pages/WOOF-...2117817?ref=hl

hope this help,
    satisfied customer here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last