Pinoy Dog Lovers - Page 2 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

X

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Going out...

park... watching the other dogs and kids playing around

2. Nov 5, 2012

Hello, may existing thread na about sa pagiging Dog Lovers. So better post there.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvjis View Post
    Gorgeous dog, is she a puggle?

Very handsome! Im a dog breeder as well. I have a beagle, chihuahua and japanese spitz. Yung beagle and chi may pups na super adorable!!

Hi
    para sa mga gusto ng pet collar led. Sobrang ganda nya gamitin lalo kapag gabi. pm na lang sa gusto. look

Uy, nice at may dog lovers thread na dito.

I have a Lab, black. Spoiled nga lang dito sa bahay. Haha

Eto siya, dinamitan namin ng Mardi Gra headdress ng kapatid ko hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ehoops88 View Post
    Hi
    para sa mga gusto ng pet collar led. Sobrang ganda nya gamitin lalo kapag gabi. pm na lang sa gusto. lookhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153344559914973&set=pcb.10153344561019973&type=1&theater
    uy ehoops... kelan un production niyo ng LED collar. Bibili ako. please message soonest it becomes available. Bebenta ko sa shop namin.

Need Help!!! Unidentified dog breed.

Good afternoon everyone im a newbie here. I need your help identifying what breed my dog is, I searched the net and the closest he looks like is something this.. My cousin gave it to me yesterday from nueva ecija and he said that it is a hunting dog and they have a healthy population of breeding pairs all hairless. Im very curious because we might have something here, new philippine dog breed. Tomorrow i will post the original pictures of the puppy.

Post Pet lovers Survey

Hi I'm an architecture student and my thesis is regarding a "Pet Zone: for health, wellness and recreation". I was wondering if you could answer a survey for me. Just click this for the survey form. Thank you it would mean a lot to me https://hannah173.typeform.com/to/Ck7D3O

Hi!gudeve poh!ask lang poh **! If there is a possibilities na mangaganak pa ulit ang dog ko?kapapanganak nya lang nung march 3! Bali 4 little pups ang anak nya.curious lang poh ** kasi after nya manganak ang hilig nyang ikiskis paa nya sa tiles!eh isa din sa signs yun bago sya manganak ang ikiskis ang paa nya sa tiles!plz help!thank you.

it is doubtful because it is already 2 days from its giving birth.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc248 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone im a newbie here. I need your help identifying what breed my dog is, I searched the net and the closest he looks like is something this.http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/xoloi...ntli_riley.jpg. My cousin gave it to me yesterday from nueva ecija and he said that it is a hunting dog and they have a healthy population of breeding pairs all hairless. Im very curious because we might have something here, new philippine dog breed. Tomorrow i will post the original pictures of the puppy.
    it looks like a peruvian orchid or a mexican xolo.

Hi! fellow pet lovers. do u know condos na nagaallow ng pets?

The Philippine national dog...

the askal

I am really inspired by this dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Saniel19 View Post
    my 2nd dog : Breed:Belgian Malinois
    -alert and protective pets make ideal watch dogs and are one of the most preeminent police dogs in the world. The Malinois has high energy, and is also very smart, obedient, and hard working. They are best suited with families, especially active types robe wax.They require vigorous daily exercise such as a good jog or play, as well as mental challenges.
    http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/...9/IMG_1350.jpg
    He is my Best Home Guard Dog
    Très amusant ton chien. Et on voit bien qu'il suit tout ce que tu lui dis.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2