PEx Highlights

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Angry AB vs BS Psychology

What is the difference between AB and BS Psychology? Parang pareho lang naman sila ng subjects.

The AB program focuses more on the humanities than the BS. The AB will focus on science as well but is not a pre-med course load.

Someone I know, already explained this to me. Anyway in Ateneo, BS Psych is an Honors course, AB Psych isn't. Don't ask me why because I don't know the answer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Miller20 View Post
    The AB program focuses more on the humanities than the BS. The AB will focus on science as well but is not a pre-med course load.
    nalilito kasi ako. haha tapos meron pang BS Industrial and Organizational Psychology. thanks!

Saan kaya maganda mag aral ng Psychology?

Quote Originally Posted by strandedstranger View Post
    Someone I know, already explained this to me. Anyway in Ateneo, BS Psych is an Honors course, AB Psych isn't. Don't ask me why because I don't know the answer as well.
    Because BS Psych is pre med? Baka parang Philo yung AB Psych. ang labo ko! haha Thanks!

BS is premed, AB is liberal arts. BS has more anatomy and biology subjects.

^ Right. However, some schools does not have anatomy in their Psych curriculum. BS Industrial and Organizational Psychology is more of Human Resource Management na may application ng Psychology. BS Psychology is a Pre-Med course.

Quote Originally Posted by dashingdevonair View Post
    BS is premed, AB is liberal arts. BS has more anatomy and biology subjects.
    Not necessarily. I personally know of someone who took AB Psych and went to Med School.

mysterium tremendum citrus_bean's Avatar
    Some AB programs can be a premed program however I know someone who's now in Medicine that is having a hard time since he took up AB Behavioral Science as a Premed.

I think both AB and BS programs are good

Thanks for all your responses! Actually, this is for my sister. Undecided pa sya sa course nya pero baka mag-Psychology.

Where is the best school to study Psychology?

^Oh no, don't ask that question. School spirit will far outweigh objectivity if you phrase your question that way and you'll never get a good answer.

Ask for possible school options instead and the programs that each school offer.

Quote Originally Posted by strandedstranger View Post
    ^Oh no, don't ask that question. School spirit will far outweigh objectivity if you phrase your question that way and you'll never get a good answer.

Ask for possible school options instead and the programs that each school offer.
    I get your point. sorry naman!

We are looking for possible school. Wala kasi kaming idea kung saan maganda ang curriculum. baka magaya pa saken from Philo to Entrep Mgt!