now prepare hard for the ADMU
we all know our Team can do it!
Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.read more
Mark Barroca starred in a furious 2nd half comeback win against the GlobalPort, scoring 25 points for Purefoods.read more
Alaska went on a demolition job against Meralco, defeating the Bolts by an embarrassing 41-point deficit, 105-64.read more
Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!read more
With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.read more
now prepare hard for the ADMU
we all know our Team can do it!
kinakabahan ako pag si mia ang nasa first six.. sori ha.. sa tingin ko talaga mas reliable si jessey sa middle.. magaling magbasa ng play.. tiwala lang ang kulang kay rhea kaya hindi makapuntos si jessey.. sana gumawa ng play si coach para sa dalawa nating middle (jessey, mia).. pansin ko iisang lugar lang sila pumapalo..
Congrats tigresses for that nice win!
Goodluck to your next game against LE.
Tough and long road for us, make possible
what seems to be IMpossible!
I would just like to commend our coaching staff for not losing their cool when the 2nd referee gave Coach Odjie a warning for whatever reason.
Mamon's asking the girls if they wanted to play because there's the other 6 or 7 waiting in the wings to substitute for them actually jolted the girls to do something about their predicament. He also mentioned in the 4th set that the 16-11 score was just like in the 1st set so it should pose any problem.
In both instances, the tone was more fatherly than teacher-ly.
Judy is performing very well. Rhea is slowly showing emotions albeit still guarded -- she raised her hands when they scored a crucial point. Maru's leadership is being felt on the court and Maika Ortiz is quick to erase her errors right away. Pam Lastimosa is spiking the ball hard. And the rookies are getting their share of the spotlight.
All these, because of Odjie's mentoring.
The respect to the coaching staff is very evident during huddles.
And the girls are delivering.
Prayers from the waking dawn and throughout the day. Di maisingit, just had to know now.
Answered! A blessing. Assured bronze for our girls and UST.
Thank you po. Thank you po.
Wishing you well against the next team. 2 big wins.
Don't let them fire; start with your serves, exploit their weaks; start with your receives, spike with abandon.
Our team, 14-girls strong. "Magagaling!"
galing mang-encourage ni coach Mamon nung 1st set. Especially kay Ortiz nung sinabi nya "15games na Maika, ngayon ka pa titiklop" (not an accurate transcript).
their defense was terrible yesterday... that's what they need if they want to win on sunday
Did you guys see during the second technical timeout (?) of the fourth set instead of doing a huddle near the table, they went to the other side away from the cameras. Coach Vilet pointed to the girls, dun kayo, while Coach Odjie was running to the other side. I wonder what Coach could have been telling them at that moment.
But i love how the camera men and the staff reacted, hindi nila alam kung ano gagawin nila tapos natatawa. hahaha. funny
congrats USTE... go Tigresses...
pansin ko lang ay parang napapako ang mga paa nila sa paghabol
sa bola... yan kase ang advantage ng lady archers...
congrats to the girls. sobrang happy with the win. they deserve it. they worked hard for it.
1. maru was on fire yesterday. imho, she deserves the pog. she was consistent throughout the game. great blocking too. hindi rin siya bumibigaay kahit nadedepensahan 'yung palo niya. ganda ng warmup shirt niya: laking espanya. and she was just speaking the truth during her pog interview.
2. juday is probably everyone's sentimental pog. sarap niyang icheer 'cause everyone knows she's the underdog sa team. alam natin kung saan siya nanggaling at kung gaano kaganda 'yung pinapakita niya ngayon. she carried the team in the last two sets.
3. maika showed great intensity. mahirap lang talagang patayan ng bola ang feu dahil maganda floor defense nila. pero hindi rin siya nagphuli sa likod. i think nung third set 'yun, ang tagal niya sa likod (after service) dahil maganda suporta niya sa depensa.
4. rhea. ayan na siya ulit. sobrang happy ako that she has brought her blocking back. parang nung panahon na si bualee ang katapat niya sa vleague, talagang she covered vargas well yesterday. buti na lang nanalo kahapon, kung hindi last game na niya yesterday. hindi pa ako handa to see her go.
5. mukhang kabado lahat ng rookies. si pam lang talaga ang nagkaroon ng significant contribution. pero obvious naman na kabado pa rin siya.
good luck sa tigresses on saturday, and on the days after that.
let's do this.
ANG DAMI NASAYANG NA OPPORTUNITIES To SCORE SA OPEN SPIKES pag asa likod si BANATICLA , OK pa ring UTILITY si caballejo pero dapat sa Left side siya pipwesto everytime nsa harap siya palit position with the other open hitter para mataas pa rin attack percentage , sabi nga nila around 80% of the sets goes to the open hitters, especially hindi kagandahan ang receives ng team.. GO uste pa rin,, see you gusy sa the arena on the 18th
I'm really gonna miss Rhea. It only occurred to me now that she's about to graduate from UAAP volleyball. She induced greatness to and kept steadiness within the team through her setting. I hope they're at least able to force a do or die match with Ateneo.
There's a post circulating around FB & Twitter about making your DP your favorite UST player currently in the lineup. Kayo sino ang favorite niyo and why? ISA lang ah. No mentions of #2 ah. Hahaha! Top favorite lang.
The Real Deal Carmela Tunay! I have a feeling that she will be a superstar in her 3rd year. She has the most potential sa lahat ng rookies sa UAAP together with Camille Cruz and Mika Reyes.
jessey and carmela will do wonders next year..
kung wala lang mapipirata sa UST young players ngayon, lahat sila gagaling
magagaling staff ng UST