gift niya kay O HANI
Fast and Furious 6 is a high-octane action-packed ride that will make the most hardened action movie fans blushread more
The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Twelve of the best brains across Asia compete to be hired in the ultimate job interview in The Apprentice Asiaread more
The following is some of the funny reactions of Japanese fans regarding Kim Hyun Joong's An An (Source: Daum Kim Hyun Joong Tell-zone):
1. Kim Hyun Joong's An An: I wasn't able to get my hands on An An. All the convenient stores around here had been all out of An An by morning. It's really popular. I also stopped by at Oh-mo-tae-san-do on my way to Hanaeda. There was heavy traffic during the morning & evening rush hours there. Station employees were keeping their eyes on people cautioning loudly, "Do not stop. Do not take pics."
2. Kim Hyun Joong's An An: I also went to Oh-mo-tae-san-do station on my way to work. I was stopped when I tried to take pics because there were too many people. I wanted to take pics & view the posters at my leisure.
3. Kim Hyun Joong's An An: I heard about the station employees at Oh-mo-tae-san-do. How incredible...It's saddening for those who get there & unable to stay & view them. But, it wouldn't be good if there were to be accidents or complaints filed, damaging Kim Hyun Joong's name.
4. Kim Hyun Joong's An An: There were station employees at the station again today. I zoomed my camera & took pics in a short distance away. While I was at it, I also went to Jang-ga-ra Noodles in Ha-ra-ju-ku. They even had Kim Hyun Joong's songs playing continuously in the background. Although it was a weekday, there were 30 people, who had already come & gone by early morning, claiming to be Kim Hyun Joong's fans. It has been known that Kim Hyun Joong has a thing for the Ja-ga-ra noodle, but this shows that he has that many more fans now.
5. Kim Hyun Joong's An An: And! It was in the news....Amazon Japan (the one that was sold out early on) is now accepting orders and resuming the sale of An An! Not to mention, they are scheduled to come in on the 16th...does that mean they have decided to reprint? If a weekly magazine decides to reprint, that is huge!!!!! Kim hyun Joong's popularity is growing more and more.
reposted from LHJ.com
thanks illublue for sharing
just for fun.....
reposted form HYUNMIN's thread @soompi
I can't seem to sleep so I am bored. This is for fun so don't take it seriously.
HJ...I just got back in town, do you want to meet somewhere?
SM...You are not tired?
SM...How come I heard a yawn?
HJ...It's a tiny one. I have a joke I want to share with you
HJ...Yes, it's funny about an alien.
SM...(laughing) Oh, god.
HJ...Also a dream....about aliens too.
SM...Do I have to be in all black again? It's not like anyone could see me in the dark.
HJ...I don't want to take the chance. You see how some of my fans react when I said you are close to me. If we meet in the day light I am afriad they would want to throw tomatoes at you.
SM...Aren't you going to protect me?
HJ...My smiles can only do so much.
SM...(Laugh) I thought it was known to melt hearts all over.
HJ...There's always an exception. Some fans might like other parts of me other than my smile.
SM...(Laugh again) I thought you told them that you like me as a little sister that should be good enough.
HJ...Well, there are some smart ones out there. Some bought the explanation but others might not. Show me a brother that kissed his little sister the way I kissed you in PK and I have a bridge I want to sell you.
SM...It'll be our little secret then. Where do you want to meet?
HJ: The same place as last time.
Eiren, nagreply na ako sa iyo.......DONE!!
@QUEENIE....pls. clear ur PM box.......
@eiren....baka pag maraming nag-request isama nila.......may post ako doon.......
Annyong haseyo, everyone! I'm here for the roll call! Sorry MIA me last night kasi ni-upgrade ko yung programs ko sa pc ko (that took several hours) para compatible sya sa programs ko sa work as i brought some work home to finish so, mejo busy.
Eiren: got your PM... thanks! I'll do it fairly soon.
I'll BRB... anong latest Tita?
ito na ang request mo, queenie...hehehe
reposted from HYUNMIN thread @soompi
thanks to Merit....
Just for the heck of it...
HJ…I just want to call and say good night.
SM…You had a busy day again?
HJ…Yes…Do you know what?
HJ: When I was out of town, there was one night that was raining.
SM: I like rainy days.
HJ: It reminded me of the kiss we did in the rain during PK.
SM…I thought I was the only one.
HJ…And do you know what made me missed it even more, when I was humming the song to One More Time.
SM…I can’t sing.
HJ…Yes you can, I watched you practice during the fan meeting it was cute. You were nervous that’s all. I tried hard not to notice you up there, but I couldn’t help it. Even my dancer was giving me a funny look when I was watching you.
SM…I saw that from the corner of my eyes. You made me even more nervous.
HJ…Anyways back to the kiss in the rain.
HJ…I think that I will remember it for the rest of my life. There are going to be plenty of rainy days to bring back the memories. It is the best kiss for me.
SM…You did say it left a deep impression on you. It must have been the bubble gum taste.
HJ…Did you see that accident the other day?
SM: Huh, what accident?
SM…Oh, your randomness. (Laugh)