PEx Highlights

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

PHOTOS: Daquis Bags V-League MVP Plum

Wonder who won the other awards? Check out the Shakey's V-League Awarding gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
    ^Well, it depends on what room you have. Sometimes you're lucky you get the airconditioned rooms.

We are not scaring you, that's a reality. Ateneo does not give out diplomas easily. You have to work your *** off and prove that you deserve to march wearing the blue toga.

I hate to break your parade, but doesn't AB EU lead to a career in
    being a housewife?

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRabbitLol View Post
    being a housewife?
    You're absolutely right, it DOESN'T lead to a career in homemaking!

Pathetic troll is pathetic.

AB EU doesn't lead to a career in being a housewife. it's one of the best courses out there.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaRabbitLol View Post
    being a housewife?

How do you know? How can you be so sure? Based from experience, perhaps? :P

Too weird to live.
    If you want, you can shift to a SOM course and then minor in European Studies or shiz like that. At least you'll be secure. O diba, hitting two birds with one course? :roflmao:

^Or better yet, double major in EU and a SOM course..

Quote Originally Posted by migz2000 View Post
    ^Or better yet, double major in EU and a SOM course..
    I'm planning to just add management courses so that I don't have to take the same classes again twice. Is this possible?

It's essentially double majoring.

I think that one of the hardest parts about starting college is deciding what you want to get involved in. There are so many options. I struggled with deciding on clubs or intramural sports. It is overwhelming when you start school and are bombarded with all of the options available to you. College Crunch's article: Top 10 Ways to Get Involved as a College Freshman offers some great advice for freshman that I wish I had when I started university.

AB EU has changed their curriculum though--last year siya naging effective, I think. I heard they're offering a third track now, aside from IR and Business--diplomacy.

Not sure about the future of AB EU since Ambassador Manalo is no longer the head of the department. Most of the classes are easy but tend to be on the late side of the schedule (read: classes until 7 or 9 PM, Saturday classes) because most of the teachers have other jobs.

History classes in AB EU are amazing. Two of the best profs in Ateneo will teach you all about Western history for your sophomore year. It was one of my most memorable memories (ha!) in AB EU (That, and Amb. Manalo telling me she remembered me. FTW! Haha)

Say hi to Ate Kai (dept secretary) from me

curious lang sa AB EU na may summer trip ba yun abroad? how much are the fees? lol didn't know some courses are offering that . walang ganyan dito sa amin =))

Quote Originally Posted by jadey888 View Post
    curious lang sa AB EU na may summer trip ba yun abroad? how much are the fees? lol didn't know some courses are offering that . walang ganyan dito sa amin =))
    Yes, this happens summer of third year. It's not AB EU though, it's more of the Foreign Language class that holds this. So if you take the summer trip abroad, it'll be credited as French3/Spanish3/German3, whichever language you're taking up. So you won't need to take a language class for one semester.

Funnily enough, most of my friends who took that trip lagged behind in French4/Spanish4/German4 kasi one sem silang hindi naglanguage class )

hi guys! how about some tips for an incoming health sci freshie here? ) I've recently just confirmed my slot so I don't know what to expect of my course or the life in Ateneo yet

Quote Originally Posted by barbiygirl645 View Post
    hi guys! how about some tips for an incoming health sci freshie here? ) I've recently just confirmed my slot so I don't know what to expect of my course or the life in Ateneo yet
    Pray that you don't get Dr. Tolentino as your Botany prof
    Or if you're more of the "challenge accepted" type, pray that you get her

Sa second year ka pa naman mag-bobotany eh so do your best na lang muna sa 1st year. As far as I know, you can't pick your chem profs (your required natsci for 1st year) so good luck!! I'm not that familiar with the chem profs yet.

thanks for the tip! are you taking up health sci too?

Sakin naman BS MA kinuha ko. Tapos kukuha ako ng CEP sa MA18. Madali lang ba 1st year ng BS MA?

Quote Originally Posted by barbiygirl645 View Post
    thanks for the tip! are you taking up health sci too?
    Nope. I'm in BS Life Sci

Quote Originally Posted by theshortestname View Post
    Sakin naman BS MA kinuha ko. Tapos kukuha ako ng CEP sa MA18. Madali lang ba 1st year ng BS MA?
    BS MA? Is that BS Math? I'm not sure about that course. I haven't met anyone who's in BS Math. More people are in AMF kasi. I'm guessing that your Math prof will be more strict with you guys since you're majors. If you won't have to take up MA18 then it will be much easier But don't take your other subjects lightly. It still depends on your prof and work load.

Yan ang pinagtataka ko, parehas lang naman halos kase *** curriculum ng dalawa. Dun sa seminar namin, mga 6 times ang dami ng pumasa ng AMF kesa BS MA.

As far as I know, AMF is harder. It has an additional 5th year purely for Finance classes. I'm not entirely sure though since I barely know anyone in both courses.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast