PEx Highlights

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39
  1. #1

    Buffet 101 in MOA

    Has anyone tried eating here? I heard it's better than Vikings, Yakimix...

  2. #2
    I like 101 better than Yakimix. Comparing to Vikings, Buffet 101 is just a good alternate. Mas konti kasi pagkain ng Buffet101.

  3. #3
    2012 NBA Champs-Miami Heat myas110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    @MiamiHEAT
    anong mga menu ang meron sa buffet 101? and where is it located?

  4. #4
    Similar sa Vikings ang food. May Western, Japanese, Chinese, salads, pastas, seafood, etc. Buffet 101 is located at the back of MOA, SMX side. Malapit sa malaking ferris wheel.

  5. #5
    Buffet Etiquette

    Use clean plates everytime, do not bring back your plate full of food refuse to the buffet line. GROSS!

    While a buffet may let you eat as you can, do not waste food by piling food on your plate as if you will run out of food. Most of the time these food are thrown away. I have seen it so many times here in Vegas, Filipinos are the biggest offenders.

    Do not eat your food while you are still at the buffet line. Have some class!!!

    Do not touch food with your bare hands, GROSS!!! I have seen a Filipino man, grab roasted pig off the line with his hands. I did not hesitate to tell him he was not in his kitchen and he should have not done it. I made sure everyone heard me to embarrass the low class loser!!! If there are serving utensils, use it. For deserts, if it is indivually plated fine but for everything else use the utensils.

    Do not sneeze or blow your nose near the buffet line, GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!! If you must sneeze, walk as fast as you can away from the buffet line.

  6. #6
    the buffet police has spoken.

    but dont pile your plate up with food. you are more than welcome to go back for more. no point of wasting food.

  7. #7
    how much does the buffet at 101 cost...

  8. #8
    1085 pag weekend and holidays, pag regular days i think same price sa vikings, pag seafood gusto mo mas ok sa buffet 101 i.e shrimps niya malaki and crab niya crab talaga hindi alimasag or payat na crab tulad ng vikings, and i think mas marami siya choices din when it comes to shellfish, pag gusto mo mga meat/dimsum stuff mas ok sa vikings mas madami kang pagpipilian, but basically both are the same as for comparison sa yakimix i think yakimix its not on the same league as vikings or buffet101

  9. #9
    eating here later, will try to post some pics...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jbkayaker12 View Post
    Buffet Etiquette

    Use clean plates everytime, do not bring back your plate full of food refuse to the buffet line. GROSS!

    While a buffet may let you eat as you can, do not waste food by piling food on your plate as if you will run out of food. Most of the time these food are thrown away. I have seen it so many times here in Vegas, Filipinos are the biggest offenders.

    Do not eat your food while you are still at the buffet line. Have some class!!!

    Do not touch food with your bare hands, GROSS!!! I have seen a Filipino man, grab roasted pig off the line with his hands. I did not hesitate to tell him he was not in his kitchen and he should have not done it. I made sure everyone heard me to embarrass the low class loser!!! If there are serving utensils, use it. For deserts, if it is indivually plated fine but for everything else use the utensils.

    Do not sneeze or blow your nose near the buffet line, GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!! If you must sneeze, walk as fast as you can away from the buffet line.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    the buffet police has spoken.

    but dont pile your plate up with food. you are more than welcome to go back for more. no point of wasting food.
    I'm guessing na he saw the thread title, didn't bother reading the posts, and went on to lecture us on Buffet 101.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by genius24k View Post
    1085 pag weekend and holidays, pag regular days i think same price sa vikings, pag seafood gusto mo mas ok sa buffet 101 i.e shrimps niya malaki and crab niya crab talaga hindi alimasag or payat na crab tulad ng vikings, and i think mas marami siya choices din when it comes to shellfish, pag gusto mo mga meat/dimsum stuff mas ok sa vikings mas madami kang pagpipilian, but basically both are the same as for comparison sa yakimix i think yakimix its not on the same league as vikings or buffet101
    thanks for the info parekoy...

  12. #12
    Ate here last night, it's actually 1,050 pag weekends/holidays. I haven't tried Vikings so I can't compare, but it's definitely better than Yakimix.

    Sulit siya in terms of quantity...but in terms of quality/taste, I dunno. Nothing stands out. Maybe spoiled lang ako sa Circles/Spiral, but it's unfair to compare since iba ang price range noon. Dapat may Peking Duck pag weekends, but unfortunately wala daw deliver ang supplier kanina. If you want to maximize yung buffet, I'd say go for the ebi tempura, salmon sashimi, crispy fried salmon and yung mga grill items like Angus Tenderloin, New Zealand lamb, etc.

    It was just "okay" for me. Walang single dish that I would be craving for or that I couldn't get enough of. I'd go back there if I simply want to binge, but not for any particular dish.

    I'd say, good value for money because of the quantity, service, ambiance for a not-so-expensive rate. But if I were to nitpick, I'd say pay a lil more and go to the hotel buffets nalang for taste/quality.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sonseeker View Post
    Ate here last night, it's actually 1,050 pag weekends/holidays. I haven't tried Vikings so I can't compare, but it's definitely better than Yakimix.

    Sulit siya in terms of quantity...but in terms of quality/taste, I dunno. Nothing stands out. Maybe spoiled lang ako sa Circles/Spiral, but it's unfair to compare since iba ang price range noon. Dapat may Peking Duck pag weekends, but unfortunately wala daw deliver ang supplier kanina. If you want to maximize yung buffet, I'd say go for the ebi tempura, salmon sashimi, crispy fried salmon and yung mga grill items like Angus Tenderloin, New Zealand lamb, etc.

    It was just "okay" for me. Walang single dish that I would be craving for or that I couldn't get enough of. I'd go back there if I simply want to binge, but not for any particular dish.

    I'd say, good value for money because of the quantity, service, ambiance for a not-so-expensive rate. But if I were to nitpick, I'd say pay a lil more and go to the hotel buffets nalang for taste/quality.
    ^^ how much kaya-pag weekdays?? lunch or merienda open ba toh?

  14. #14
    Where's the exact location? Hindi kasi ako masyadong familiar sa MOA.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by freshbabe View Post
    ^^ how much kaya-pag weekdays?? lunch or merienda open ba toh?
    sorry, hindi ko napansin yung rate pag weekdays. yes they are open for lunch. call them nalang 5562888/3888

    Quote Originally Posted by michymichymoo View Post
    Where's the exact location? Hindi kasi ako masyadong familiar sa MOA.
    i had a hard time finding it too. it's near Microtel and the church there. behind SMX. may Ferris Wheel doon ngayon, nasa left siya if you are facing the Ferris wheel....

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    kung sensitive tiyan niyo sa mga raw food, and siguro if you're in your 50's, don't eat there (or Vikings). My parents and their friends (they're in their 50's), kumain ng raw oysters & sashimi. Ayun, LBM tapos mga 2-3days masakit yun tiyan.

    but when they ate sa mga hotel (spiral, circles, heat, buffet sa hyatt casino, diamond hotel), wala naman problem. so I think baka masmalinis talaga kapag sa mga hotel, so mas bagay sa mga matatanda.

    pero sa mga kabataan, sigurado no problem. Natuwa parents ko kasi madaming choices, but quality was so-so. IF malakas ka kumain, sulit. IF you're after quality, then forget about it

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by guo_mei_xin View Post
    kung sensitive tiyan niyo sa mga raw food, and siguro if you're in your 50's, don't eat there (or Vikings). My parents and their friends (they're in their 50's), kumain ng raw oysters & sashimi. Ayun, LBM tapos mga 2-3days masakit yun tiyan.

    but when they ate sa mga hotel (spiral, circles, heat, buffet sa hyatt casino, diamond hotel), wala naman problem. so I think baka masmalinis talaga kapag sa mga hotel, so mas bagay sa mga matatanda.

    pero sa mga kabataan, sigurado no problem. Natuwa parents ko kasi madaming choices, but quality was so-so. IF malakas ka kumain, sulit. IF you're after quality, then forget about it
    i have the same sentiments. about the quality...yes yung cold prawns nila as well as yung for grilling, some had darkened heads and AFAIK, this means hindi na ganoon ka-fresh. Didn't really notice yung sa oysters and other seafoods.

  19. #18
    What's the specialty of Buffet 101? I've only been to Sambokojin, Yakimix and Heat at EDSA Shangrila. Partial ako sa Sambokojin kasi I like the Yakiniku style, anu naman yung sa Buffet 101?

  20. #19

  21. #20
    saan po mas ok?

    viking's or sa buffet 101?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Food & Drinks - Spotted

Sub title

Spotted - Lobster Tempura and Fried California Roll
Lobster Tempura and Fried California Roll by Jade_Roswell view more


Spotted - D' Original Maki House
D' Original Maki House by jssica_wabbit view more


Spotted - Phat Wong Asian Cafe
Phat Wong Asian Cafe by beh0320 view more


Spotted - Hermanos Taco Shop
Hermanos Taco Shop by michymichymoo view more


Spotted - Cafe Publico
Cafe Publico by sumirehana013 view more



Advertisement