PEx Highlights

Watch 'The Legend Ends' Trailer!

Check out the trailer of the final instalment of the Rurouni Kenshin series, 'The Legend Ends.'

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Giver

Very promising, but tries too hard to fit in the mold of the Hunger Games/Divergent series.

read more

FIBA FEATURE: Do We Stand a Chance?

Do we really have a shot to make it through? JPM weighs in on the the odds of Gilas Pilipinas in the FIBA World Cup.

read more

Calling All Travel Bloggers!

Wanna get featured in PEx-Travel? Share with us your travel blogs and have your entries promoted around PinoyExchange!

read more

Wake Me Up When You Show Me Your Teeths!

In this week's Show Me Your Teeths!, the ladies talk about the -ber months, the upcoming Bench Fashion Show and the Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PHOTOS: UE Keep Final Four Dream Alive

Despite not fielding in Roi Sumang, the UE Red Warriors managed to get a 64-55 win over the NU Bulldogs.

read more

Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Let's celebrate 2012 with a bang!!!!
    Last edited by lrandaya; Jan 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM.

Wink

Last edited by lrandaya; Jan 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LUISTERS AND LUIS!!!

thanks you ate joen and tita lets! you guys are the best!

New House, New Year!

New Hopes, New Beginnings! Praying that 2012 will be a better and blessed year for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by rossmyla View Post

hahaahaha love it myla! you make funny banners!

Happy New Year to you and your family Myla! Have a safe and blessed one!

Hope to see you more ofren this 2012

Happy New Year Luisters!!!

Myla a very funny banner haha the Bergi King arrived!!!!!

***snipped***

PIK: Nagkabati pala sina Jennylyn Mercado at Dennis Trillo sa taping ng Party Pilipinas kamakailan lang.

Nagkasabay sila sa ope*ning number nito at nag-good morning si Dennis kay Jennylyn na sinagot naman ng huli.

Okay na’ yun para positive na sa pagpasok ng taong 2012. Pareho naman silang masaya kahit walang inaaming love life si Dennis. Masaya naman si Jennylyn sa nakikitang relasyon nila ni Luis Manzano.

Ang alam namin mag**kasama sina Jennylyn at Luis ngayong Bagong Taon.

Joen thanks for the wonderful new house ....awesomeness.

Btw it took you 30 minutes haha ..us it took us forever lol Great Job!!!!

Lets keep...................................to our new house

congrats sa new thread happy new year luisters at kuya lu.

Quote Originally Posted by lrandaya View Post
    Pattee Boo's message:

Happy New Year my dear Luisters!!! Before the New Year and this thread end, I would like to give you my hug and love!!! Love. Love. Love. Thank you for everything as in everything.

To my dear kooya, thank you for all the good memories you brought in my 2011. I love you and I will always love you!!!

To ate Ling and kuya Jun, thank you for everything and for always making me VIP!

To my dear Kwatro Kantos, you will always be my favorite lolas plus ate Mitch!!! You are the coolest!!! Tita Letty na thank God di nabibingi sakin at naiintindihan ang katigasan ng ulo ko. Tita Ness na hindi ko man nakakausap na madalas but I know she's always there same with lola Yo. Ate Mitch na laging umaappear sa mentions ko kapag emotional tweets ko, see you soon! You know how much I love you all.

To Myla and ate Joen, thank God for the gift of creativity, you both brought colorful 2011 in this house. Love.

Ate Lei, Ate Cha, Ate Myrna, Ate Jho, tita Susan, Arzhel, ate Gracey and to everyone whom I met during dinner date, thank you for being so nice and for making me your bunso. My hugs and kisses to all. Love.

Morgan, my friend and forever love, thank you so much for everything!! di ko na iisa isahin baka abutin tayo ng bagong taon. Love.

To all the newbies, forgive me for not welcoming you all because I have been busy. Enjoy the thread!!!

To all the haters, my 2011 will not be complete without you. I have become matured because of you but that doesn't mean lagi kayong invited dito.

To Jennylynians and LuisJen, you have been so cool with everything and you are two of the most matured fan bases I know, keep it up guys! No hatred just love. love. love. Luisters love you.

Jen, it was nice meeting you. Thank you for making my kooya happy. Love.

My dear beloved Vilmanians, thank you for all the love and support for Luis and for being so nice to me. I'm hoping to meet mommy Vi and have a solo picture with her before I die. hahaha

Okay, I'm too emotional na. May our 2012 be filled with new hopes, more awards, projects and endorsements for Luis, love love love and more peaceful thread.

Happy New Year and Happy New Thread everyone!!! Let's party!!!
    Our baby sis from luister teenager ka na ngayon happy new year sis good luck with ur intern pat

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Fruit View Post
    Joen thanks for the wonderful new house ....awesomeness.

Btw it took you 30 minutes haha ..us it took us forever lol Great Job!!!!
    Oops lol iba ang sipag nyo lol thx for boosting the thread while I was shopping nehehehe

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...53922162_n.jpg
    Ahaha ang cute ng banner sis good job

thanks you ate joen and tita lets! you guys are the best!
    Ur welcome lol that's why u asking me in Facebook we were not sure then what it is but I love ur banner
    Last edited by EnJoEn; Jan 1, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lrandaya View Post
    Thanks Joen for building our new house Glad you could make it whew!!!

Enjoy your time with your husband and the baby and have a safe trip to Texas!!!!

Have a wonderful New Year!!!!!
    I got ur MSG at 4 in the morning I got up n did my research lol n finish the job lol is been awhile I haven't made a thread lol glad u guys like it

Few more hours here til new year excited na talaga kami even our baby ready na yon milk Nya lol

Page 3 of 251 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 103 ... LastLast