Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Alaska beat Ginebra 104-80 in game 3, sweeping the series and bagging the Commissioner's Cup title.read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
@scyther016 actually ganyan ang ginawa ko. Applied for a new line and got a proper microsim from Globe so I don't have to cut it ... yun nga lang new line means new number. I previously had a old plan 500 that I eventually requested to be cut para hindi redundant. Pero yung iba na nagparenew maswerte na kahit under loyalty ay nakakuha ng bagong S III. Depende siguro sa available units per Globe Business Center.
Also : Official Jelly Bean update arriving for Galaxy S III in October
after seeing the iphone 5, i became very grateful that i have my s3
ask ko lang, pano po magtransfer ng files from pc to fone? hindi po ata siya plug and play lang tulad ng ibang samsung fones or tablets.
@Kenbone you're welcome.
@mochanne the S III and most if not all the newer Android phones use mtp file transfer. Have you installed Kies in your laptop? You don't need to use Kies all the time for file transfer. What you neednisnthe Samsung driver/s for the data cable which automatically get installed when you install Kies.
@riverhorse, so i really need to install kies on my computer parang itunes lang?
im just wondering.. is it possible to use a keyboard on your SGS III?
say for example, you wanna type some documents and you don't have access to a computer.
and you only have a keyboard? can you connect that keyboard to your sgs3 and start typing away?
@mochanne yes. Uhmm, have you tried connecting your SIII to your laptop? Ang Galaxy Nexus walang Kies but you can still transfer files via mtp system ( which is similar and suposedly faster than usb file transfer ) you just need the cable drivers. Baka mahanap mo using google ang mga cable drivers for the SIII mas straightforward nga lang if you use Kies. Tapos nun drag and drop lang pwede unlike iTunes (which I also use).
@jasperbad kung mayroon kang usb on-the-go cable ay pwede ka magconnect ng usb keyboard sa SIII in theory.
hello sa mga s3 users, wala po ba kayo na-eexperience hang time pag gamit niyo ang unit?
so far my S3 does not really hang, FC only happens when I flash JB leak roms but going to ICS everything is stable albiet a bit laggy when opening contacts
Please select the Kies version compatible with your operating system. Kies is free
I have an Asus Windows7 64bit laptop with 4 gb of ram. Kies works fine on my laptop. Having more ram is important, i think.
- totally different plug= that's gonna cost you money! and its not universal
- 720p Front Facing Camera= thats 0.9 MP, the S3 has 1.9 MP front camera
- iCloud= fancy naming of syncing data online, Android has this since ice age
- Shared Photo Stream= S3 has a photo share plus live editing
- Panorama= Samsung has this feature in its specific camera since stone age
- 700k Apps= Have fun downloading them all (meh, android fanboys bash wp users dahil unti lang apps sa wp)
- Passbook= its just an app! Android has Google Wallet and several many on Google Play
- Free OS Updates Annually= is it Free! Cool, We do have OS updates, in fact my Galaxy S3 received to OTA updates and the third is coming in few days
- FaceTime= lol, fancy name of video calling, since 2007 Android has that (talking on 3G) plus we have Google Talk plus Google Hangout (multiple people in one call) there is so much more.
- New Maps= Apple maps still new and has little coverage, in Fact i'm in Middle East and Apple maps doesnt work here, but Google Navigation with voice commands works just fine, and guess what I dont have to buy the latest phone to get it, it works on the tiny Galaxy Y
- Airplay= lol again, in one click my Photo/Music/Video will be streamed to my 40 inches LED Samsung TV
- Sleek and Durable= so it's gonna sleek from your hand and survive the hit! Lets see about that
- Game Center= define that please, do you pay any money for it!
- iMessage= fancy name for Whatsapp for Apple products, Android integrates the app when it installs so Whatsapp/gtalk/any IM app/Viber/Facebook Messenger/etc.... are superior to iMessage coz they can send messages to ANYONE