PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Teeths: BesTEETHS!

The girls go emo and sentimental and pay tribute to best friends and sidekicks in the realm of Pinoy TV, movies, and... Batang X?

read more

REVIEW: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Visually stunning, haunting and compelling, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a must-see.

read more

Where San Mig Stands in History's Best Teams

What made the Grand Slam even more memorable was how San Mig had to overcome several obstacles to achieve this remarkable feat.

read more

PHOTOS: San Mig Cops Grand Slam

San Mig became the 5th team in PBA history to achieve a Grand Slam after escaping Rain or Shine with a hard-earned 92-89 game 5 win.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Crushes Cagayan

Despite a decent effort, the PLDT Turbo Boosters crushed defending champions Cagayan in a straight-set 25-23, 25-23, 25-21 win.

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 156
  1. #1

    Calling All TRAVEL BLOGGERS...

    Those who have an existing travel blogs. May we request to post the link of your page in this thread. Our team/company would want to have a partnership with you. Those who will be chosen will receive a free Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow T-shirt and of course the actual Nilo Pillow. Please indicate your fullname and your email address also.

    Thank you in advance.

    Who is Nilo Pillow? This is a proudly pinoy character. Just click the link:

    http://youtu.be/oJMo9vlqWHc


    Yours truly,

    NILO PILLOW TEAM
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  2. #2

  3. #3
    i want one too

    ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com
    chinky_ann@hotmail.com

    Can I just email my full name? =)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by nilopillow View Post
    Those who have an existing travel blogs. May we request to post the link of your page in this thread. Our team/company would want to have a partnership with you. Those who will be chosen will receive a free Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow T-shirt and of course the actual Nilo Pillow. Please indicate your fullname and your email address also.

    Thank you in advance.

    Who is Nilo Pillow? This is a proudly pinoy character. Just click the link:

    http://youtu.be/oJMo9vlqWHc


    Yours truly,

    NILO PILLOW TEAM
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow
    pm'ed you my details .....

    http://www.theviewingdeck.com/

  5. #5
    A Nilo Pillow ad on my blog?

    http://noelizm.blogspot.com/

    noelizm@gmail.com

    Just contact me thru email to get my full name, etc.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by riandrew View Post
    Upon reviewing your blog page. Yes, you are qualified to be our partner. Please send us your details here. nilopillow@yahoo.com Please indicate your name, any contact number and postal address. We will send you Nilo Pillow and a Nilo Pillow Tshirt. Thank you very much for your reply.

    All you need to do is bring Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow whenever you travel inbound/outbound destinations. Just take great photos and share it to his page. (www.facebook.com/nilopillow) Nilo Pillow aims to reach all 196 countries and so far he has been to 26countries already.

    Thank you so much for the support! Keep supporting this proudly pinoy character. ♥♥♥

    Also, please make a blog about Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow too. ♥xoxo♥


    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dawn_it_be_me View Post
    i want one too

    ann-d-explorer.blogspot.com
    chinky_ann@hotmail.com

    Can I just email my full name? =)
    Thanks for the message. Please send us any contact number and postal address via our email nilopillow@yahoo.com. We will send you the actual Nilo Pillow and a limited Nilo Pillow TShirt. Please bring Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow to great places and take lots of photos. Please share it to his page. (www.facebook.com/nilopillow) He aims to reach all 196 countries and so far he has been to 26 already. Keep supporting this proudly pinoy character.

    Also please make an entry blog about Nilo Pillow. So others will be informed about the existence of this pinoy character too.


    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by noelizm View Post
    A Nilo Pillow ad on my blog?

    http://noelizm.blogspot.com/

    noelizm@gmail.com

    Just contact me thru email to get my full name, etc.
    Great blog page!

    Please send us any contact number and postal address via our email nilopillow@yahoo.com. We will send you the actual Nilo Pillow and a limited Nilo Pillow TShirt. Please bring Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow to great places and take lots of photos. Please share it to his page. (www.facebook.com/nilopillow) He aims to reach all 196 countries and so far he has been to 26 already. Keep supporting this proudly pinoy character.

    Thank you very much.

    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  9. #9
    http://philippinetravelnotes.blogspot.com/

    no need to send the shirt or pillow for now, kasalukuyan akong nasa masukal na kabundukan until new year. but i get to read my emails

  10. #10

  11. #11
    uhmm... pwede ba jan baguhang trying hard na blogger na gustong magka Nilo Pillow.. hehe.. thanks...

    http://suroysuroytanijo.blogspot.com/

    dnmg19@gmail.com

  12. #12

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nilopillow View Post
    Thanks for the message. Please send us any contact number and postal address via our email nilopillow@yahoo.com. We will send you the actual Nilo Pillow and a limited Nilo Pillow TShirt. Please bring Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow to great places and take lots of photos. Please share it to his page. (www.facebook.com/nilopillow) He aims to reach all 196 countries and so far he has been to 26 already. Keep supporting this proudly pinoy character.

    Also please make an entry blog about Nilo Pillow. So others will be informed about the existence of this pinoy character too.


    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow
    Hello Nilo Pillow.

    I just got the pillow and shirt. Thank you. I will bring it with me on my next travel and i will blog about this. Merry Christmas!!

  15. #15
    got mine as well. thanks nilopillow. will post about it too!

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by dawn_it_be_me View Post
    Hello Nilo Pillow.

    I just got the pillow and shirt. Thank you. I will bring it with me on my next travel and i will blog about this. Merry Christmas!!
    You are welcome. Happy Holidays! Lets travel together, lets create an adventure together. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I cant wait to read your blog. ♥xoxo♥

    Bring me to great places and take photos. Please send me a copy of the photos here nilopillow@yahoo.com

    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by phil_trophy View Post
    got mine as well. thanks nilopillow. will post about it too!
    You are welcome. Thank you very much. ♥♥♥ Bring me to great places and take photos. Please send me a copy of the photos here nilopillow@yahoo.com


    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by freelancer517 View Post

    Yes your blog is qualified. Kindly please send your details here nilopillow@yahoo.com Indicate your name, postal address and contact number. Hoping to have a lifetime partnership with you too. Make a write up also about Nilo Pillow, The Travel Pillow. Please spread the love.

    Happy Living ♥♥♥

    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by journeyoferos View Post
    Hi!

    Here's my travel blog page: http://pinoywanderingboy.blogspot.com

    journeyoferos@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Please send your details here nilopillow@yahoo.com


    Sincerely,

    Nilo Pillow ♥♥♥
    http://youtu.be/8rNJopZCeo0
    www.nilopillow.com
    www.facebook.com/nilopillow
    www.twitter.com/nilopillow

  21. #20
    ^already emailed my details thanks!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

UAAP:

What are your predictions in the UAAP Season 77 basketball tournament?

What are your predictions in the UAAP Season 77 basketball tournament?

read more
NBA:

Lebron James returns to Cleveland Cavaliers

Lebron James returns to Cleveland Cavaliers

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Richard Yap on "Be Careful" bashers: "Mas marami kaming natutulungan kaysa sa naapakan"

Richard Yap on "Be Careful" bashers: "Mas marami kaming natutulungan kaysa sa naapakan"

read more
SPORTS:

Air Force escapes ADMU Lady Eagles 22-25, 25-13, 25-13, 23-25, 17-15 in V-League

Air Force escapes ADMU Lady Eagles 22-25, 25-13, 25-13, 23-25, 17-15 in V-League

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

President Noynoy Aquino rejects Butch Abad's resignation over DAP controversy

President Noynoy Aquino rejects Butch Abad's resignation over DAP controversy

read more
TV:

Jane, Daniel, Cheridel up for eviction on PBB All In

Jane, Daniel, Cheridel up for eviction on PBB All In

read more

travel directory link

travel directory link


travel directory link
Check it out



Advertisement