Page 4 of 37 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jeric92002 View Post
    Christianity needs God image representation

Affirmative: Elcid
    Negative: jeric92002

Ok ba yang topic na yan Elcid?

Para matapos na yang issue na yan...
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=525461
    I doubt if ElCid would take this one...the proposition is clearly flawed...for one, RCCs doesn't claim that relics/representations are necessary/needed by Christianity...

it's like saying that mankind need pictures....

Quote Originally Posted by krams2 View Post
    kaya nga di ako bilib sa ganitong forum debate eh. Anonymous eh. kaya matapang ang mga ito katulad ni totnak kala mo magaling
    am not claiming to be good in debates....but am always prepared to defend my faith and what I believe in unlike some of those I know.....

I've already proven my mettle here in PeX...unlike some who only know how to Troll and flame.....

^malay ba namin kung ikaw din ang kadebate mo

kaya nga di ako bilib sa ganitong forum debate eh. Anonymous eh. kaya matapang ang mga ito katulad ni totnak kala mo magaling
    I can't really see what's wrong with a debate done anonymously. Anybody care to explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartDessa View Post
    Hmmm...oo nga noh

how about a debate on the RH Bill? we could touch on it's scientific side by debating in here where life begins....at fertilization or conception?

uy that would be nice. any takers?
    "With great looks comes great responsibility"

delikado yan jeric.

matatalo ka dyan, palitan mo yung topic na mas claro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totnak View Post
    I doubt if ElCid would take this one...the proposition is clearly flawed...for one, RCCs doesn't claim that relics/representations are necessary/needed by Christianity...

it's like saying that mankind need pictures....
    hello dessa,totnak, proposal palang naman e. Pumayag na makipag debate si Elcid, kaya lang next year na daw . Aww first time ko ito

@papa totsky mas magandang pag-usapan sa debate yan

Quote Originally Posted by Ischaramoochie View Post
    uy that would be nice. any takers?
    I can take on the "Life begins at fertilization" side.....

Hmmm...oo nga noh
    hindi dessa malay ba natin kung ikaw din at moderator yung kasama mu sa debate hihi

haler papa tots

Quote Originally Posted by jeric92002 View Post
    hindi dessa malay ba natin kung ikaw din at moderator yung kasama mu sa debate hihi

haler papa tots
    pwede!

Mooch, alternick pala kita eh

how about a debate on the RH Bill? we could touch on it's scientific side by debating in here where life begins....at fertilization or conception?
    its too vague. im worried that when i get to share my POV, people will justify how abortion can be immoral. i would like to touch more on the abortion side of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist699 View Post
    its too vague. im worried that when i get to share my POV, people will justify how abortion can be immoral. i would like to touch more on the abortion side of the issue.
    I believe it's actually the simplest topic to discuss about the current RH Bill controversy......where does life begin? during the union of the egg and the sperm a.k.a. fertilization? or during the implantation of the fertilized egg a.k.a conception?

Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post
    Uy oh. Game?
    well, we have to concretely define GOD first and then we'll go from there and to which side are you defending/rebutting. either you think god exists or do not exists. i would like to debate on the side to which i truly believe in, not just for the sake of it.

I believe it's actually the simplest topic to discuss about the current RH Bill controversy......where does life begin? during the union of the egg and the sperm a.k.a. fertilization? or during the implantation of the fertilized egg a.k.a conception?
    well i believe that life begins during fertilization but i dont think its immoral to abort it to a certain extent. dont ask me why yet. i would like to debate on the abortion issue rather than that.
    Last edited by Zeitgeist699; Dec 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: correction

I can take on the "Life begins at fertilization" side.....
    Kala ko ba life begins at forty?

(sorry can't help it, sabi ko na di ako bagay sa mga seryosong usapan eh )

Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Sana yung topic naman na doesnt require religion or any holy books.

yeah. mooch. ano yung rules? ayoko makipagdebate sa mga taong tanging ebidensya lang ay ang holy bible o hindi kaya "sabi ni god".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist699 View Post
    well, we have to concretely define GOD first and then we'll go from there and to which side are you defending/rebutting. either you think god exists or do not exists. i would like to debate on the side to which i truly believe in, not just for the sake of it.
    My position: God exists. My definition of God would be Anselm's "that than which no greater could be conceived". This means basically that God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent and all those other traits that could be plausibly attributed to a highest, possible being (like timelessness and aseity).

PS. Waw ah, may spammer.

Quote Originally Posted by razzer_rising View Post
    Sana yung topic naman na doesnt require religion or any holy books.
    honga naman, magandang topic yung ibang napost tulad nung sa overpopulation tsaka RH Bill.

Page 4 of 37 First ... 3 4 5 14 ... Last