RoT Debate Challenge - Page 37 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 37 of 37 First ... 27 36 37
    Quote Originally Posted by Roborat9 View Post
    To me the catholic is definitely the wrong choice of religion since time immemorial...It was founded for the purpose of quelling the rebellion and the progressing christianity during that time..so what the Romans did was to create a religion sanction by the roman Govt and deviate some teachings in the bible to somehow align with the teachings of the apostles disguising the said teachings as the teachings of Christ!!! way back 300Ad the roman government through constantin gathered all kinds of sect and pagans and thus founded the Roman Catholic...Notice the Halo's on the heads of all the catholics saints and images...That was a symbol for Sol Invictus a roman Sun God during that time....What better way to quell a growing unrest but create the same kind of belief but twist some plots here and there...

Anyways for any people with a brain just have to google or research ancient history and they will see that that Roman Catholic has killed more people than WW1 and WW2 combine....

Oh yeah one more thing....Dec 25 which was supposed to be the birth of Jesus Christ was actually the Roman festival of Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, or "Birthday of the Unconquered Sun"..and historical facts and astrologers states according to the position of the star mentioned on the bible the birth of jesus Christ occurred in April not december..So they killed him on april where he was supposed to be born and then birth him on Dec where their pagan gods birthday is listed...

More facts...Constantine establish the Edict of milan then the council of Nicea where as i said that creation of bishops from different religious order are being unified....Constantine's own policy went beyond merely tolerating Christianity: he tolerated paganism and other religions, but he actively promoted Christianity..Change the hebrew calendar to roman calendar....so that is my position on this said matter
    Yah! maganda yang rebelasyon nayan
    tungkol sa 300 Rise of an empire

debate challenge:

Should we be allowed to flush our tissue paper in the toilet bowl together with your sh*t, or we should enforce to put our sh*tty tissue paper on the waste bin available? and if there are no waste bin, we should either throw it on the floor or keep it with us until we find a suitable place to throw it?

An 8 stage debate proposal to Jarvis_Jayren.

1. Identities of the 4 Beasts of Daniel 7.

2. What is the kingdom of God in the Gospel of Matthew?

3. What is the Jewish background of Matthew 16:13-19?

4. Proper exegesis of the Matthew 24, the Olivet Discourse.

5. Who is the ***** of Babylon and Beast in Revelation 17?

6. Proper exegesis of Matthew 16: 18-19.

7. The Jewish background of the Last Supper, the body and blood of Jesus Christ, symbolic only or both symbolic and real?

8. Is baptism symbolic only or both symbolic and real?

I propose a slightly different format from the debates conducted here in RoT.

1. Intro of debater #1 - max. 750 words

2. Intro of dabter # 2 – max. 750 words

3. 1st speech of debater # 1 – max. 7000 words

4. Cross-examination of debater # 1 by debater # 2. Three questions to be answered by both debaters and to be answered first by debater # 1 then followed by debater # 2 – max. 5000 words.

5. 1st speech of debater # 2 - max. 7000 words.

6. Cross-examination of debater # 2 by debater # 1. Three questions to be answered again by both debaters. First by debater # 2 then followed by debater # 1– max. 5000 words.

7. Conclusion by 1st debater – max 3000 words.

8. Conclusion by 2nd debater – max. 3000 words.

I don’t know if this format makes sense but I just want both debaters to answer the same questions laid by each debater. Para makita kung sino ang mas tamang sagot sa parehong tanong. Sophion or Ateo can be the moderator. Saka na ang judges pag natapos na ang mga debate.

Jarvis , refuses to debate with me even without judges. So any INC is welcome to step up. We can do the 1st four which deal about the Kingdom of God.

ang dami ng propose dabate mo tapos di pa magkakarugtong yung concept.

Quote Originally Posted by evilmerodac View Post
    ang dami ng propose dabate mo tapos di pa magkakarugtong yung concept.
    Magkakakonekta lahat iyan under the indentity of the kingdom of God, the New Exodus, the New Covenant, the New Moses and the the New Passover. We don't have to do all the debate proposals. The first 3 will do, or 4 and 5 consecutively, or 7 or 8 alone. No judges just a moderator.

wala bang challenger sa debate propsal ko?

No replies to idiots
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagon View Post
    debate challenge:

Should we be allowed to flush our tissue paper in the toilet bowl together with your sh*t, or we should enforce to put our sh*tty tissue paper on the waste bin available? and if there are no waste bin, we should either throw it on the floor or keep it with us until we find a suitable place to throw it?
    Answer: Hindi lahat ng tao gumagamit ng tissue after um-ebs, yung iba naghuhugas lang gamit ang tubig.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagon View Post
    debate challenge:

Jan ka lang naman magaling .. sa tae!

No replies to idiots
    1. Identity of the 4 beast in Daniel 7.

Answer: 1. Great Britain 2. United States 3. Russia 4. United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by XIII View Post
    Ha! Finally!

Topics I'm willing to debate:

1. Does God exist?
    2. Is the Resurrection Historical?
    3. Does the Kalam Cosmological Argument prove God?
    4. Do objective moral values and duties exist?
    5. Is the foundation of moral values and duties based on God?
    6. Is atheism incompatible with moral realism?
    7. Is the New Testament reliable?
    8. Jesus: God or Man?
    These topics are very worth debating,so that we can Establish the correct outlook on life and values and Know that:" Where People come from? How do people live? Who presides over the destinies of mankind, who is in the supply of human existence?"

Hi I'm Ling. My boyfriend got sexually abused during his childhood by a healing priest. Please support my thread and help me support the R.A 7610. Thank you very much!

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=788086

bago lang po me dito
    pwede po ba maggreet ng big font
    at kun di pwede ay ok lamang po
    basta manonood po muna kami ng
    mga topic nyo at
    magoobserba

:ty:

godbless
    unto all always

The last debate I had was over 3 thousand years ago with some human named 'Abraham'.

I the Lord swears on my name that I won that debate!

I AM WHO I AM

Page 37 of 37 First ... 27 36 37