PBA historian Jay P. Mercado chronicles some of the most notoriously celebrated crowd-clearing brawls in PBA history.read more
Fast and Furious 6 is a high-octane action-packed ride that will make the most hardened action movie fans blushread more
The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
wala bang ibang topic dyan na pwde salihan?
^^ if we'll do this one, we could show SOLA SCRIPTURA advocates here how much we know about this foolish doctrine and why we can never be persuaded about it....
1 Corinthians 11:2
I praise you for remembering me in everything and for holding to the traditions just as I passed them on to you.
I'm sure the evangelical members of rot know that as well. which is why they wont take up the challenge.
protestants believe that much of the catholic traditions did not originate from the apostles.
Kramsie, ba't di nyo na lang idaan ni ElCid sa official debate dito sa RoT yang topic na yan? For sure hindi naman tatanggi si ElCid eh. It's up to you.
Bakit ba kasi naghahamon ng live debate sa isang forum na maraming forum debate?
Ayun..hindi pala LALABAN sa forum debate eh..tapos ang usapan
Debate about sa existence ng GOD cnu ba pde mka debate dyan?
what's your stand?
Some motions (which are not quite the kind of stuff usually posted here, but I think, are still within the realms of <social> sciences and moral philosophy):
1. Whether or not gay public figures have the social and moral duty to come out of the closet.
2. Whether or not national and international bodies should be created to specifically regulate social media.
3. Whether or not man should know the end of the word.
4. Whether or not couples applying for a marriage license should be required to undergo HIV and other STD tests, and have the results disclosed to both parties.
5. Whether or not man should strive for immortality.
6. Whether or not the Constitution be amended to allow the President and Vice-President to be re-elected at most once.
7. Whether or not display of religious objects should be banned in government offices.
8. Whether or not the State has the right to destroy the religious and cultural sites/places of its enemies.
9. Whether or not terrorism can be justified.
10. Whether or not the RoT thread has contributed to the critical development of public discourse.
Last edited by kundera_tan; Jul 10, 2012 at 09:49 PM.
meron lang akong gustong idagdag.
11. Whether whatever decision you make, you consider whether innocent people die because of the consequences of your decision.
GO TO WAR IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ
INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE
Meron pang ibang mga decisions. Tulad nito.
ERADICATE FAMILY PLANNING
BAN CONDOMS AND CONTRACEPTIVES
BROTHER AND SISTER KILL EACH OTHER FOR INHERITANCE (R*mGen R*vill*)
pwede po ba tayo mag topic ng tungkol sa INC at ADD?? UN LANG PO
Bakit po hindi pa nadedeclare yung winner sa debate between Menorrah and XIII?