PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2515
    guys.. ano po ba ang contact number ng HR sa Alphaland? kukunin ko po sana ang backpay ko.. pa-pm na lang po.. thanks in advance

Hi! Can I have the number of your HR? Thanks.

hi blita ku pu madali lang pumasa ** at newbie friendly im a fresh grad w/o call cntr exp qualified pu b aku magapply need ur help guys tnx ^_^

Does anyone know the account for TSRs in TP Fairview? Thank you.

Hi! I'm new here. will have my training starting this jan. 14. TOSHIBA acct. and guess what, we are very fortunate dahil malaki ang offer sa amin. marami na binago ang TP since nagkaroon ng mga comments tungkol sa mga bonus at disputes. basta ang masasabi ko lang mas mabuti na ang may trabaho kesa sa kangkungan ka na lang dadalhin. good luck sa mga mag apply pa!

Hello guys. I'm new here din. My friend works sa TP and I went there last week to visit her lang sana but I ended up applying on the spot and I passed. Hindi ko talaga expected. Sorry for the looooong post pero this is how it went... baka makatulong sa mga may balak mag-apply.

I just passed a copy of my resume then the receptionist gave me a form which I needed to fill up. After that, my name got called and I had the first interview. I was just asked about 3 questions then I was given a picture which I have to tell something about and that's it. I waited for a few more minutes, then I got called for the next interview. This time, the questions were based on my resume. I passed that too. Both interviewers were really nice and pretty... even the receptionist

After that, I was asked to go to the testing room. First test was a typing test which I excelled in. The next is all about Teleperformance (I just had to read some info about them), some basic computer questions (easy), and work simulation (confusing. I'm not sure if I did well on this one but I think it can be easy if you have already worked for a call centre. I'm a complete no0b in this industry) Luckily, I passed everything and I was assisted next to the last test which is the Versant.

I've read a lot about Versant in the forum and how difficult it is so I was really nervous when I entered their Pro-Speak room but as I was listening to the instructions and recorded sample, I thought it wasn't really that bad... and it wasn't. I forgot how many parts were there. Basically, the first parts were easy because I just had to repeat/answer quickly. The questions at this stage were just answerable by one or two words. There's also the re-arranging sentences part which is not really as difficult as I have imagined. I think, in Versant, once you have finished speaking, the computer will continue with the questions... several times, I had to repeat what I said because the computer didn't recognize my voice. It wasn't loud enough.

The last two parts of the exam were the dreaded story re-telling and the open-ended questions. With the story re-telling, I just tried to really remember character names and setting. The story must last 30 secs and open-ended questions 40 secs. There must be no dead air but of course, I wasn't able to consume the the allotted time so for fillers, I counted (1,2,3,4...) until I heard the ending beep and that's it. (I was the only one taking the test in the room so I wasn't that pressured. I was just playfully spinning in my chair, laughing at myself whenever I commit a mistake while taking the exam. )

One of the HR employees just walked in the room and said I passed and I should just wait in the lounge for the job offer. The application and job offer took about 4 hours all in all. I'm gonna start training next week and I honestly have no idea what's it gonna be like. Sana madali and mabait *** mga tao.

more power to TAEperformance!

^^ teleperwirsyo tawag namin dahil wala laging station hahaha at telepooorformance - halatang tag-hirap ang TP....

goodluck sa mga bagong pasok. hehehe . maganda dito tp kasi sharing ng workstation. hehe. pati phone nagkakawalaan pero masaya naman.

sa mga bagong pasok enjoyin nyo ang TAs

Does anyone know how many days a week is the training in Teleperformance?

Quote Originally Posted by joshlavern View Post
    Does anyone know how many days a week is the training in Teleperformance?

i think depende sa acct po

alam niyo ba ang number to text kapag sick ka sa TP alphaland?

Urgent hiring for australian and us account

URGENT HIRING "CITIPHONE OFFICER FOR AUSTRALIAN AND U.S. ACCOUNT"

CITIBANK ... BEST BPO IN THE WORLD. BEST IN PERFORMANCE, BEST PLACE TO WORK IN.

COMPENSATION PACKAGE STARTS at p29,000**
    INCENTIVES UP TO p33,000 A MONTH**
    EXCELLENT MEDICAL INSURANCE AND HOSPITAL ROOM & BOARD COVERAGE
    BEST RETIREMENT AND LIFE INSURANCE PACKAGES
    PAID SL AND VL
    HIGH PROMOTION RATE AND LOW ATTRITION

**SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND IMMEDIATELY SEND IN YOUR RESUME AT
    CITIPHONEOFFICER@YAHOO.COM OR CITIPHONEAU@YAHOO.COM

may evaluation po ba aftr ng training? o may naalis na agad during training? thanks po.. toshiba acct po ako sa tp sucat..

Ilang week ba sila bago magtext para sa result ng final interview... ang sabi kc sakin txt nalng daw ** kung nakapasa or hindi..

tp sucat

sakin kasi.. pagkatpos ng final interview. JO na agad ehh..

18. Jan 31, 2013, 11:30 PM

Good day, I've applied po last January 26, and was able to pass. Wala ng final interview at derecho Job Offer na ang next step(yun yung nasa papel na binigay), however I'm still serving for 15 days with my previous employer, coz I have to resign in order to get hired. There were no offers discussed yet, and I was informed na tatawagan nalang ako for my sched ng endorsement and medical, starting daw on 11 to 15 ng feb. And training for my possible account(na sabi nung versant facilitator ay AT&T)will start on the 18th. Ask ko lang kung anong susunod na mga mangyayari? haha. no clue ako kung saan o anong account ako, since ang nasa resume ko, im applying for TSR, pero nilagay nung receptionist CSR, pero nabanggit ko naman sa interview na TSR gusto ko. Any comments? tips or suggestions? like kung magkano ang possible offer? or benefits? or kung anong mga gagawin for training? 1yr+ na *** ako sa industriya, at sa TP MOA ako ng apply. TIA. ^,^

Hi guys.. Feedback naman po jan sa epson account especially on shift sched.

Quote Originally Posted by newbielangpo View Post
    Good day, I've applied po last January 26, and was able to pass. Wala ng final interview at derecho Job Offer na ang next step(yun yung nasa papel na binigay), however I'm still serving for 15 days with my previous employer, coz I have to resign in order to get hired. There were no offers discussed yet, and I was informed na tatawagan nalang ako for my sched ng endorsement and medical, starting daw on 11 to 15 ng feb. And training for my possible account(na sabi nung versant facilitator ay AT&T)will start on the 18th. Ask ko lang kung anong susunod na mga mangyayari? haha. no clue ako kung saan o anong account ako, since ang nasa resume ko, im applying for TSR, pero nilagay nung receptionist CSR, pero nabanggit ko naman sa interview na TSR gusto ko. Any comments? tips or suggestions? like kung magkano ang possible offer? or benefits? or kung anong mga gagawin for training? 1yr+ na *** ako sa industriya, at sa TP MOA ako ng apply. TIA. ^,^
    Did you stated that you are currently employed during your interview?
    Pag sinabi mo na employed ka, they will give you time to render days to your current employer.

Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast