PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: NU Clobbers Adamson

The NU Bulldogs win a laugher against the Adamson Soaring Falcons, 62-25, the lowest scoring output in recent memory.

read more

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Guardians of the Galaxy

While most superhero movies focus on brawn power and visuals, central to Guardians is its heart and wit.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Trophy Wife

Trophy Wife is not your run-of-the-mil film about infidelity.

read more

Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2492
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahehe123 View Post
    1) I don't think so. Just finish your studies this sem. Dude, sayang yung oras at pera mo. Buti nga nakapagenroll ka ng 24 units. I don't think na "talagang kelangan" mo yung pera..

2) No. You cannot set your training period. Depende kasi sa babagsakan mo na account at yung time of training for that account. Pwedeng maging umaga yun, or gabi.. Saka, I believe na TP branches are having their last wave for the year. So, next year ka pa din mahihire if ever at makakapagstart ng training. Kung magstart ng January yung training, pag naipasa mo yung training, feb ka pa magiging regular. Feb din yung first salary mo which you garnered from the training period..

Kung nadrop mo na talaga yung subjects, sayang.
    1)Actually, kelangang kelangan ko ang pera ngayon. Enrolled ako ngayon, pero di ko yata kaya ipagpatuloy to, financially. Para akong nasa marathon, nasa finish line na lang at lahat, nadapa pa ako. Kaya humahanap ako ng paraan para makabangon ulit at marating ang finish line. Kahit dahan-dahan, paunti-unti, at least matapos ko ang sem na to. Then ipagpapatuloy ko ang trabaho for 2 years. Charot Kung pwede nga lang ako mag-MMK sa huli kong nakausap, kaso di ko gawain yun.

2) Wait, ibig sabihin walang compensation during the training period? Correct me If I hit it wrong.

Wala pa naman ako naiidrop. Kaya ganito ako kakulit kasi pagdating ng January, prelim exams na namin. Pwede lang sa amin magdrop a week before the prelim exams.

Quote Originally Posted by mangjose443 View Post
    @ sir jepoy

zenith real name ko po yes sa tektite. verizon din po ba kayo? kung oo, pa mentor naman po
    sorry i've been a bit busy these days... anong klaseng account na meorn ang verizon. Verizon had a ton of accounts before...

My Experiences in Teleperformance -told in Brutal Honesty and Frankness

These are my experiences in Teleperformance -told in brutal honesty.

1. Facilities -although not the best, they are good. The environment is clean and professional. It's wide. There is a gym, there is a gaming area, free internet and computers for use, a pantry, free coffee, sleeping quarters, good shower areas, a movie tv, and a personal comfort room for the disabled. 4 different areas for welcoming guests or just to hang out for agents.

2. Management -they are good. The managers are friendly, kind and accomodating. However, they are not the most intelligent, nor the most educated, and especially NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL. People in teleperformance shout a lot. It sometimes feels like in a marketplace. There are agents who are dancing or singing on the floor as instructed by clients to boost employee morale, but this is very distracting! Even the operations manager is yelling "Congratulations!" or shouting jokes. Gay and green jokes are common. And the attire of the agents, even managers are sloppy! T-shirt and jeans -giving a very unprofessional informal feel.

3. Salary -quite good actually. My salary for 2 cut-offs is like this -8,000 P for the first cut-off (net of tax etc.) and 13,000 P for the second cut-off (net of tax, etc.). This is because of incentives. However, the CLIENTS are hellish and merciless. They keep raising the metrics. There are lots of metrics, and not all are reasonable or controllable. They keep raising the metrics so that agents will not get the incentives.The clients are very selfish and greedy and they don't want to share profits.

4. Account -the account itself is quite easy. Customers are quite hard to accept what they have been told, you just have to deal with that. At the end of the day each shift, your brain does not get tired because the account is not really intellectually stimulating but easy. But the clients keep raising the metrics which make agents' lives difficult.

There are lots of positive things about this account.

But in the end, I don't recommend Teleperformance because I think the culture there is unprofessional (although the people are kind). People there keep on joking, keep on yelling and are dressed sloppily if not very simply. You are not encouraged so much to value your work. You will really feel that an agent is just an agent who does a "low" level of work because the people act as if in a blue-collar fish vendors' marketplace!

(pahabol lang) -I also do not recommend Teleperformance because of the heartless selfish attitude of the Clients. They always want to extract so much from the agents while giving little. Alipin ang tingin nila sa mga agents.

quickslash21 merong compensation ang training period but you would have to wait for 1 month kasi may cut-off.

For example -if you started january 11 (example lang ito), ang sweldo mo is february 5 pa. Kasi ang cut-off is from 11-25 for february 5 and january 26 to february 10 for february 20. Meaning every 5 and 20 po ang payday dito.

^yup that's TP not for the faint of heart

Kaya pala halos lahat ng mga kilala ko nagreresign sa TP.

done with product training and final assesment. nesting na sa 25th dec hahaha. tsr verizon pero trabahong csr at all aroung nak ng patinf. exciting. ito ang trabaho. may challenge. hehe hindi puro sarap ang buhay. ano ba ginagawa sa nesting yareeee

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty9317 View Post
    BADTRIP yang telstra sa TELPERFORMANCE bawal mga nursing! simula ngayong month! kahit 2 years ka lang nagnursing di na tinatanggap! BADTRIP!

Talaga? bawal? bkit kea? **** *** may medical background?

i have 3 to 4 RN PEERS in our wave

Isa lang masasabi ko sa company na toh! The BEST!!!
    Dapat palitan na ng pangalan eto! Gawin ng TAEperformance!

The good thing about this company? Well, they have an EAF points system for attendance but they never prosecute those who are always late or absent for whatever reason. May isa akong ka-batch mate sa isang account doon na naka-12 EAF points na pero nandoon pa rin kasi magaling daw siya sa sales.( 6 points will be the minimum EAF points para ma-terminate ka.) Hindi siya pumasok ng mga 3 weeks kasi may sakit siya. Pagbalik niya may Med cert siya pero pang- 1 week lang. He almost got terminated but thanks to our supervisor Pinapirma lang siya ng Commitment paper na pag umabsent na naman siya for whatever reason aside sickness, tanggal siya. Aba, inulit na naman ng **** ang pagiging absent niya, financial problem naman daw ang dahilan niya kasi walang pamasahe? But here you go, pinatawd lang siya ng company. I'm telling you: Wala silang pakialam sa attendance. For as long as you hit your goals for the account, okey lang sa kanila kahit 1 beses lang sa isa o dalawang linggo kayo papasok. And My statements are NOT over-exaggerated, totoo ang mga yun and you can ask most TP employees. Just to inform you, mataas ang attrition sa TP and every time they lose one agent, the company lose 95k.

^ok lang merong EAF points; if you have them and you feel you dont deserve them just tell your TL and he can chop it off... musta kayo mga TP peeps! Hope you all had a merry christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by jhomzz34 View Post
    Kaya pala halos lahat ng mga kilala ko nagreresign sa TP.
    its not all bad though... they have the best training program as far as team leads are concerned... and i can say i'm one of those who were trained and currently reaping the fruit hehehehe... disclaimer though, it will still fall on the person if he will apply the training... skill versus will issue pa ren. hopefully maging under kayo sa mga magagaling na leads, yun hindi petiks... also a handy tip to those people who have salary disputes, check your exemptions para walang bawas sa sahod

hello newbie lang po. kakaapply ko lang kanina sa TP MOA unfortunately i failed. nawindang kasi ako sa 1st interview, may nagsabi sakin re-phrasing daw tawag dun. the hr gave us(dalawa kami inside the interview room) a laminated paper which is about visual voice mail, text messaging and voice to text messaging. sa sobrang kaba ko di ko narinig na sinabi niya choose one topic and then explain. after ng explanation ko i get to hear the other applicant and he explained it in a different way. what i did kasi is i explained it literally. nahiya naman ako sa kasama ko sa room na yun! hahaha ganun ba talaga dapat yun? anyway, i heard that may day lang na iba yung initial interview yung hindi re-phrasing parang mga tell me something about yourself lang. mga ganun. how true is that? sana may sumagot. hehehe thanks!

hi guys new lang ako dito been working with for 1 year and 1 month already under telstra account....

-what can i say............

Walang Station na available lagi....../ station scarcity dahil sa VMU

guys.. ano po ba ang contact number ng HR sa Alphaland? kukunin ko po sana ang backpay ko.. pa-pm na lang po.. thanks in advance

Hi! Can I have the number of your HR? Thanks.

hi blita ku pu madali lang pumasa ** at newbie friendly im a fresh grad w/o call cntr exp qualified pu b aku magapply need ur help guys tnx ^_^

Page 83 of 125 FirstFirst ... 33 73 82 83 84 93 ... LastLast