Lady|GaGa: Hooker of Pop Music [Haus of GaGa |Thread VII] | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 1 of 135 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Lady|GaGa: Hooker of Pop Music [Haus of GaGa |Thread VII]

WELCOME!!

PREVIOUS THREADS

Just dance with LADY GAGA [Thread I]

LADY GAGA: "POP MUSIC WILL NEVER BE LOW BROW" `Princess of Pop` [Thread II]

LADY|GAGA: The Famous Monster is caught in a BAD ROMANCE [House Of Gaga III]

Lady | GaGa: THE GODDESS OF POP MUSIC [`Haus of GaGa` | Thread IV]

Lady | GaGa: BORN THIS WAY, BORN A LEGEND [`Haus of GaGa`| Thread V]

Lady|GaGa: We're on the right track, We were BORN THIS WAY! [Haus of GaGa |Thread VI]

When Lady Gaga was a little girl, she would sing along on her mini plastic tape recorder to Michael Jackson and Cyndi Lauper hits and get twirled in the air in daddy’s arms to the sounds of the Rolling Stones and the Beatles. The precocious child would dance around the table at fancy Upper West Side restaurants using the breadsticks as a baton. And, she would innocently greet a new babysitter in nothing but her birthday suit.

It’s no wonder that little girl from a good Italian New York family, turned into the exhibitionist, multi-talented singer-songwriter with a flair for theatrics that she is today: Lady Gaga.

“I was always an entertainer. I was a ham as a little girl and I’m a ham today,” says Lady Gaga, 23, who made a name for herself on the Lower East Side club scene with the infectious dance-pop party song “Beautiful Dirty Rich,” and wild, theatrical, and often tongue-in-cheek “shock art” performances where Gaga – who designs and makes many of her stage outfits -- would strip down to her hand-crafted hot pants and bikini top, light cans of hairspray on fire, and strike a pose as a disco ball lowered from the ceiling to the orchestral sounds of A Clockwork Orange.

“I always loved rock and pop and theater. When I discovered Queen and David Bowie is when it really came together for me and I realized I could do all three,” says Gaga, who nicked her name from Queen’s song “Radio Gaga” and who cites rock star girlfriends, Peggy Bundy, and Donatella Versace as her fashion icons. “I look at those artists as icons in art. It’s not just about the music. It’s about the performance, the attitude, the look; it’s everything. And, that is where I live as an artist and that is what I want to accomplish.”

That goal might seem lofty, but consider the artist: Gaga is the girl who at age 4 learned piano by ear. By age 13, she had written her first piano ballad. At 14, she played open mike nights at clubs such as New York’s the Bitter End by night and was teased for her quirky, eccentric style by her Convent of the Sacred Heart School (the Manhattan private school Nicky and Paris Hilton attended) classmates by day. At age 17, she became was one of 20 kids in the world to get early admission to Tisch School of the Arts at NYU. Signed by her 20th birthday and writing songs for other artists (such as the Pussycat Dolls, and has been asked to write for a series of Interscope artists) before her debut album was even released, Lady Gaga has earned the right to reach for the sky.

“My goal as an artist is to funnel a pop record to a world in a very interesting way,” says Gaga, who wrote all of her lyrics, all of her melodies, and played most of the synth work on her album, The Fame (Streamline/KonLive/Cherrytree/Interscope). “I almost want to trick people into hanging with something that is really cool with a pop song. It’s almost like the spoonful of sugar and I’m the medicine.”

On The Fame, it’s as if Gaga took two parts dance-pop, one part electro-pop, and one part rock with a splash of disco and burlesque and generously poured it into the figurative martini glasses of the world in an effort to get everyone drunk with her Fame. “The Fame is about how anyone can feel famous,” she explains. “Pop culture is art. It doesn’t make you cool to hate pop culture, so I embraced it and you hear it all over The Fame. But, it’s a sharable fame. I want to invite you all to the party. I want people to feel a part of this lifestyle.”

The CD’s opener and first single, “Just Dance,” gets the dance floor rocking with it’s “fun, L.A., celebratory vibe.” As for the equally catchy, “Boys Boys Boys,” Gaga doesn’t mind wearing her influences on her sleeve. “I wanted to write the female version of Motley Crue’s ‘Girls Girls Girls,’ but with my own twist. I wanted to write a pop song that rockers would like.”

“Beautiful Dirty Rich” sums up her time of self-discovery, living in the Lower East Side and dabbling in drugs and the party scene. “That time, and that song, was just me trying to figure things out,” says Gaga. “Once I grabbed the reigns of my artistry, I fell in love with that more than I did with the party life.” On first listen, “Paparazzi” might come off as a love song to cameras, and in all honestly, Gaga jokes “on one level it IS about wooing the paparazzi and wanting fame. But, it’s not to be taken completely seriously. It’s about everyone’s obsession with that idea. But, it’s also about wanting a guy to love you and the struggle of whether you can have success or love or both.”

Gaga shows her passion for love songs on such softer tracks as the Queen-influenced “Brown Eyes” and the sweet kiss-off break-up song “Nothing I can Say (eh eh).” “‘Brown Eyes’ is the most vulnerable song on the album,” she explains. “‘Eh Eh’ is my simple pop song about finding someone new and breaking up with the old boyfriend.”

For the new tour for this album, fans will be treated to a more polished version of what they saw (and loved) at her critically acclaimed Lollapalooza show in August 2007 and Winter Music Conference performance in March 2008. “This new show is the couture version of my handmade downtown performance of the past few years. It’s more fine-tuned, but some of my favorite elements to my past shows – the disco balls, hot pants, sequin, and stilettos – will still be there. Just more fierce and more of a conceptual show with a vision for pop performance art.”

It’s been a while since a new pop artist has made her way in the music industry the old-fashioned/grass roots way by paying her dues with seedy club gigs and self-promotion. This is one rising pop star who hasn’t been plucked from a model casting call, born into a famous family, won a reality TV singing contest, or emerged from a teen cable TV sitcom. “I did this the way you are supposed to. I played every club in New York City and I bombed in every club and then killed it in every club and I found myself as an artist. I learned how to survive as an artist, get real, and how to fail and then figure out who I was as singer and performer. And, I worked hard.”

Gaga adds with a wink in her eye, “And, now, I’m just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.”

Lady Gaga's Official Website

Lady Gaga Updates On Live Journal

Lady Gaga at Gagadaily

Lady Gaga Online.Net

Wikipedia - Lady Gaga

Official Youtube For Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga VEVO

http://www.youtube.com/v/2Abk1jAONjw

JUST DANCE ft. Colby O'Donis

Views: 146,368,625

http://www.youtube.com/v/bESGLojNYSo

POKER FACE

Views: 111,278,596

http://www.youtube.com/v/1mB0tP1I-14

LOVEGAME

Views: 82,429,375

http://www.youtube.com/v/d2smz_1L2_0

PAPARAZZI

Views: 74,414,467

http://www.youtube.com/v/mVEG793G3N4

EH, EH (NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY)

Views: 51,290,097

http://www.youtube.com/v/7Nr33m1zXVE

BEAUTIFUL, DIRTY, RICH

Views: 23,196,526

http://www.youtube.com/v/q9M7XpHqeP0

CHILLIN - Wale ft. Lady Gaga

http://www.youtube.com/v/CGkvXp0vdng

VIDEOPHONE - Beyonce ft. Lady Gaga

http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPAmDULCVrU

THE LADY IS A TRAMP - Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga

THE FAME

The Fame is the debut studio album by American pop recording artist Lady Gaga. It was released on August 19, 2008 by Interscope Records. After writing songs for several established acts, Gaga released this album. The main theme of the songs is about how anyone can feel famous like a celebrity. Gaga worked with several producers on the album; mainly RedOne, Martin Kierszenbaum, and Rob Fusari. The songs are mostly inspired by Gaga's love of fame in general, and deals with the intricacies of a rich and famous lifestyle, visualized by her. Musically, the album drew inspiration from '80s electropop and synthpop while incorporating dance music and clear hooks.

The album received mostly positive reviews, with critics commending Gaga's ability to discover a melodious hook and comparing her vocal abilities to those of Gwen Stefani. The album went to number-one in countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada and Ireland. In the United States the album peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 and topped the Billboard Top Electronic Albums chart. Worldwide, the album has sold over 8 million copies.

The first two singles from The Fame, "Just Dance" and "Poker Face", were both international hits, with "Just Dance" topping the charts in over six countries, including the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. "Poker Face" was able to peak at number-one in almost all the major musical markets, and it became her second consecutive number-one hit on the Hot 100 chart. Other singles released includes "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)", "LoveGame", and "Paparazzi". Gaga promoted the album by performing the songs in a number of live appearances, including her first headlining The Fame Ball Tour. The Fame is featured as a bonus disc on the deluxe edition of Gaga's second studio album The Fame Monster.

On December 2, 2009, The Fame was nominated for six Grammy Awards and won Best Dance Recording for "Poker Face". The album was nominated for Album of the Year, and won the Grammy Award for Best Electronic/Dance Album at the 52nd Grammy Awards. On February 16, 2010, it won Best International Album at the 2010 BRIT Awards.

THE FAME MONSTER

The Fame Monster (stylized as The Fame Mons†er) is the second studio album by American recording artist Lady Gaga, released on November 18, 2009. The album's eight songs were initially intended to be part of a re-release of Gaga's debut album The Fame. However, Gaga announced that the new songs would be available as a stand alone album, as she thought the re-release was too expensive and that, as the piece represents a separate conceptual and musical body of work, it does not need the songs of The Fame to support it. A Super Deluxe Fame Monster pack containing the two releases was released on December 15, 2009.

The album deals with the darker side of fame, as experienced by Gaga over the course of 2008–09 while travelling around the world, and are expressed through a monster metaphor. Gaga compared the feel of her debut album and The Fame Monster with the Yin and yang concept. Cover artwork was done by Hedi Slimane and has a gothic look which Gaga had to convince her record company to allow her to shoot. The composition takes its inspiration from Gothic music and fashion shows. Contemporary critics gave a positive review of the album, with the majority of them complimenting the songs "Bad Romance", "Telephone", and "Dance in the Dark".

In some countries the album charted together with The Fame while in others like the United States, Canada and Japan, it charted as a separate album. It has reached top ten in most of the major markets. "Bad Romance" was released as the album's first single, topping the Canadian, United Kingdom and Irish charts, while reaching number two in Australia, United States and Sweden. She announced The Monster Ball Tour supporting the album, which started on November 27, 2009 and will continue through until Autumn 2010.

BORN THIS WAY

Born This Way is the second studio album by American recording artist Lady Gaga that was released on May 23, 2011, by Interscope Records. The album is a follow-up to her internationally-successful albums The Fame (2008) and The Fame Monster (2009). As co-producer of every track on the album, Gaga collaborated with numerous producers, including RedOne and Fernando Garibay, with whom she had previously collaborated, and newcomers such as DJ Snake, DJ White Shadow, Jeppe Laursen, Robert John "Mutt" Lange and Clinton Sparks. She also included artists like the E Street Band, saxophonist Clarence Clemons and Queen guitarist Brian May on tracks from the album.

The music of Born This Way stems from the synthpop, electropop and dance-pop-oriented styles of her previous albums, yet it incorporates different forms of instrumentation which have not been used on her previous releases. It also incorporates a broader range of several musical genres like opera, heavy metal, disco, and rock and roll while its lyrical topics include sexuality, religion, freedom, feminism, and individualism. Despite being scrutinized by some religious and conservative commentators, the album was well-received by music critics; points of acclaim went to the varying musical styles in the album and Gaga's vocals.

Internationally successful, Born This Way debuted in the top five spots in every major market, including the Billboard 200. In the United States, Born This Way sold 1.108 million copies in its first week – the largest first week album sales in five years – while the album's four singles – "Born This Way", "Judas", "The Edge of Glory", and "You and I" – went on to chart in the top ten of the Billboard Hot 100; "Born This Way" became the fastest-selling single in iTunes history[clarification needed] and the promotional track "Hair" charted in sixteen countries. Gaga has performed songs from the album on different occasions, including at prominent award ceremonies including the 53rd Grammy Awards and the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, as well as in other events and television appearances. As of October 2011, worldwide sales of the album have exceeded 8 million copies.

THE FAME BALL TOUR

The Fame Ball Tour was the debut concert tour by American recording artist Lady Gaga, in support of her debut studio album, The Fame (2008). North American shows began in March, followed by dates in Oceania and a solo trek through Europe. Dates in Asia soon followed, as well as two performances at England's V Festival and two shows in North America that had been postponed from April. Gaga described the tour as a traveling museum show incorporating artist Andy Warhol's pop-performance art concept. Tickets were distributed for charity also. Alternate versions of the show with minimal variations were planned by Gaga to accommodate different venues.

The show consisted of four segments, with each segment being followed by a video interlude to the next segment, and it ended with an encore. The set list consisted of songs from her debut album only. Gaga appeared on the stage in new costumes including an innovative dress made entirely of bubbles and premiered an unreleased song called "Future Love". An alternate set list with minor changes were performed for European dates. The show has received positive critical appreciation with critics complimenting her vocal clarity and fashion sense as well as her ability to pull off theatrics like a professional artist.
    Last edited by MARIJUANAMINUTE; Dec 1, 2011 at 04:16 AM.

THE MONSTER BALL TOUR

The Monster Ball Tour is the second concert tour by American recording artist Lady Gaga in support of her second studio album, The Fame Monster. The tour was officially announced on October 15, 2009, after her joint concert tour with rapper Kanye West, titled Fame Kills, was suddenly canceled. Described by Gaga as "the first-ever 'pop electro opera'", The Monster Ball began four days after the release of The Fame Monster. Rapper Kid Cudi and singer Jason Derülo were confirmed as the supporting act for the first North American leg of the tour, while the band Alphabeat will support the UK stop of the tour. Virgin Mobile USA and Virgin Mobile Canada are the official sponsors of the American and Canadian legs of the tour, respectively. Gaga's production team Haus of Gaga designed the poster and the stage of the concert, including a giant contraption called "The Orbit".

Gaga and her production team developed a stage that looks like a frame with forced perspectives and everything for the show fitted within it. She felt that the design would allow her creative control. Since the album dealt with the paranoias faced by Gaga over the year, the main theme of the show became evolution, with Gaga portraying growth as the show progressed. She compared the setting of the stage with that of a hollowed-out television set. Elements of the cancelled tour with Kanye West were incorporated in some parts. The set list of the tour consisted of songs from The Fame Monster as well as her debut album The Fame.

The show was divided into five segments with the last one being the encore. Each segment featured Gaga in a new dress and was followed by a video interlude, portraying Gaga in Gothic and artsy poses, to the next one. The show began with Gaga appearing from behind an electric maze of lights. It continued with acoustic piano playing, dancing in costumes made of guns, Cleopatra style head gears and fairy-tale Rapunzel style hair. Contemporary critics praised the show, commending Gaga's singing abilities and sense of style and fashion. They were also impressed by the pompousness and the theatricality of the show, comparing it to the tours of artists like Madonna.
    Last edited by MARIJUANAMINUTE; Dec 1, 2011 at 04:15 AM.

CAREER BEGINNINGS

Germanotta had initially signed with Def Jam Recordings at the age of 19 after Island Def Jam Music Group Chairman and CEO L. A. Reid heard her singing down the hallway from his office. After three months, she was dropped from Def Jam,[15] although at the same time, her former management company introduced her to songwriter and producer RedOne, whom they also managed.[16] She moved into an apartment on the Lower East Side then from there she started the Stefani Germanotta Band with some friends from NYU, recording an EP of her Fiona Apple–esque ballads at a studio underneath a liquor store in New Jersey, becoming a local fixture performing downtown in the LES club scene.[9][17] She has admitted to began taking drugs soon after, while performing at burlesque shows.[1] She said her father "just didn't understand it", and that he could not look at her for several months.[1][18] Music producer Rob Fusari, who helped her write some of her earlier songs, compared her vocal style to that of Freddie Mercury. Fusari helped create the moniker Gaga, after the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga". The singer was in the process of trying to come up with a stage name, when she received a text message from Fusari that read "Lady Gaga".[19]

Every day, when Stefani came to the studio, instead of saying hello, I would start singing 'Radio Ga Ga.' That was her entrance song. [Lady Gaga] was actually a glitch; I typed 'Radio Ga Ga' in a text and it did an autocorrect so somehow 'Radio' got changed to 'Lady'. She texted me back, "That's it." After that day, she was Lady Gaga. She’s like, "Don’t ever call me Stefani again."

PUBLIC IMAGE

Contrary to her outré style, the New York Post described her early look as like "a refugee from Jersey Shore" with "big black hair, heavy eye makeup and tight, revealing clothes." Gaga is a natural brunette; she bleached her hair blonde because she was often mistaken for Amy Winehouse. She often refers to her fans as her "little monsters" and in dedication, she had that inscription tattooed on "the arm that holds her microphone." She has another six known tattoos, among them a peace symbol, which was inspired by John Lennon whom she stated was her hero, and a curling German script on her left arm which quotes the poet Rainer Maria Rilke, her favorite philosopher, commenting that his "philosophy of solitude" spoke to her. Towards the end of 2008, comparisons were made between the fashions of Gaga and fellow recording artist Christina Aguilera that noted similarities in their styling, hair, and make-up. Aguilera stated that she was "completely unaware of [Gaga]" and "didn't know if it [was] a man or a woman." Gaga released a statement in which she welcomed the comparisons due to the attention providing useful publicity, saying, "She's such a huge star and if anything I should send her flowers, because a lot of people in America didn't know who I was until that whole thing happened. It really put me on the map in a way." Comparisons continued into 2010 when Aguilera released the music video of her single "Not Myself Tonight". Critics noted similarities between the song and its accompanying music video with Gaga's video for "Bad Romance". There have also been similar comparisons made between Gaga's style and that of fashion icon Dale Bozzio from the band Missing Persons. Some have considered their respective images to be strikingly parallel although fans of Missing Persons note that Bozzio had pioneered the look more than thirty years earlier.

Gaga's influence on modern culture and society has provoked the University of South Carolina into offering a full-time course titled "Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame" in the objective of unravelling "the sociologically relevant dimensions of the fame of Lady Gaga with respect to her music, videos, fashion, and other artistic endeavors".

A VERY GAGA HOLIDAY

Lady Gaga has released A Very Gaga Holiday, a four-track album recorded live during her thanksgiving special on ABC. The EP includes the singer's renditions of "White Christmas," "Orange Colored Sky," as well as her hit singles "Yoü And I" and "The Edge of Glory."

HEARTBEATS by LADY GAGA

Heartbeats by Lady Gaga are holistically designed to deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power, as well as satisfy your passion for fashion. Immerse yourself in pitch-perfect highs, precise mids, and club caliber bass. Because when your music sounds amazing, you stop hearing it, and start feeling it. In other words, sound really matters. Plus, Lady Gaga didn’t just style-check Heartbeats, she created the design to ensure they look like no other headphone out there.

MAC x LADY GAGA

MAC Cosmetics has signed Gaga up for her second year as the brand’s spokeswoman for Viva Glam. Reportedly, the earlier campaign, featuring Cyndi, was the most successful for the MAC AIDS Fund. The fund has raised over $190 million for the cause since 1994.

LADY GAGA x POLAROID

A Collaboration Between Two of the Most Influential Icons of Our Time, Polaroid Grey Label Comes to Life With Three New Products That Showcase the Magic of the Polaroid Instant Experience

LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2011 - Polaroid and its Creative Director, Lady Gaga today unveiled Polaroid Grey Label, an original line of products co-designed with Lady Gaga. This collaboration between two cultural icons reflects Polaroid's long standing tradition of innovation tracing back to founder Dr. Edwin Land and Lady Gaga's mission to deliver products that enable creativity for all, celebrate artistry and make sharing instantaneous across the physical and digital. The inaugural Polaroid Grey Label line is truly expressive of Lady Gaga's artistic vision and includes the GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, GL30 Instant Digital Camera and the GL20 Camera Glasses, a unique new look at how to turn images into a fashion statement.

"I consider myself to be a visionary, not just a songwriter and a singer. I am an artist," said Lady Gaga, Polaroid's Creative Director. "I brought my vision and love of fashion, technology and obsession with the future into all of my work with Polaroid."

Polaroid Grey Label Products
    Polaroid and Lady Gaga today unveiled the first trio of Polaroid Grey Label products at Polaroid's CES booth:

1. GL10 Instant Mobile Printer:

• Advanced Technology: The newest instant printing experience begins with the embedded dye-crystal ZINK® Zero Ink® Technology from ZINK Imaging. Patented ZINK PaperTM is an advanced composite material with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystals embedded inside. Before printing, the embedded dye crystals are clear, so ZINK Paper®, looks like regular white photo paper. The GL10 Instant Mobile Printer uses heat to activate and colorize these crystals.
    • Superb Print Quality: The GL10 Instant Mobile Printer uses ZINK's second-generation thermal technology, delivering image quality that rivals a photo-lab. Prints emerge fully developed and protected by a smudge-proof, water-resistant coating.
    • Aesthetically Pleasing and Environmentally Responsible: Designed for both form and function for use both in the present and future. ZINK technology requires no messy ribbons, toner or inkjet cartridges.

The GL10 Instant Mobile Printer will be available in May 2011 (US $149.99 MSRP). ZINK 3x4" Paper will be available in May 2011 at a price to be announced.

2. GL30 Instant Digital Camera:

• Brings the Polaroid Instant Experience to Life: Introducing a new generation to the joy of instant photography, the GL30 uses next generation ZINK Zero Ink Technology from ZINK Imaging.
    • Fuses the Digital and Physical Worlds: Featuring the benefits of a digital camera, instant photo printer and digital display, the GL30 is a creative tool that delivers the best of the digital and physical worlds.
    • Pays Tribute to Polaroid's Legacy: Reminiscent of Polaroid cameras of the past, the GL30 is clearly a significant departure from a typical camera. Designed for longevity, the GL30 is not only for the future, it's an object of desire. Users can select from a number of filters and borders to create truly original images that instantly fit in the palm of your hand.

The GL30 Instant Digital Camera will be available later this year, at a price to be announced.

3. GL20 Camera Glasses:

• Merges Fashion With Photography: Never before has the world seen fashion, photography and technology come together in one, singular product.
    • Tells Your Story to the World: Users can instantly capture or upload photos with the built-in camera and then display the images on the glasses' LCD screens for others to see.
    • Expresses True Artistry and Originality: Only Lady Gaga could create a hybrid that's part fashion statement, part revolutionary technology and part tool for self-expression.

The GL20 Camera Glasses will be available later this year, at a price to be announced.

The Polaroid Grey Label Evolution
    After being named Polaroid's Creative Director in January 2010, Lady Gaga and Polaroid collaborated to define a direction for the line that blended the brand's core values with Lady Gaga's creativity. Stemming from "greige goods," a fashion-industry term for fabric in its purest form, the Polaroid Grey Label line encompasses Polaroid's heritage of delivering simplicity with the style, wit and sensibility of Lady Gaga.

Committed to bringing originality back to product design across all genres, Lady Gaga articulated that all Polaroid Grey Label products communicate three essential elements of self-expression:

• Creativity: All Polaroid Grey Label products are designed with the idea that creativity and sharing go hand in hand, in both the digital and the physical world.

• Instant Artistry: All features found in Polaroid Grey Label products celebrate, express and bring an element of artistry and originality to the act of image making.

• Fashion: Intended to be just as much everyday fashion accessories as innovative imaging tools, all Polaroid Grey Label products feature unexpected design elements such as leather touch points, brushed metal and exposed mechanical details.

"The Polaroid Grey Label line embodies the Polaroid brand, with an injection of the future-looking fashion and design mantra of Lady Gaga that simply can't be replicated," said Scott W. Hardy, Polaroid's President. "It represents Polaroid innovation for the new generation, one in which there are no limitations to sharing creativity through photography, both physical and digital."

LADY GAGA x POLAROID PRODUCTS

LADY GAGA X TERRY RICHARDSON

Lady Gaga has, indeed, officially taken over the holiday season with her new book Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson. With more than 400 photographs shot by the renowned Terry Richardson chronicling Gaga's every move over the course of a year from Lollapalooza to the Grammy Awards and everywhere in between this oversized photo journalistic tome is already on sale and captures Lady Gaga in a way we've never seen her before.

SOME PICTURES INCLUDED IN THE BOOK

THE FAME MONSTER SUPER DELUXE

Limited edition The Fame Monster Super Deluxe with only 10,000 copies produced.

BORN THIS WAY - THE COLLECTION

Born This Way – The Collection will incude the multi-platinum 17-track record Born This Way, the remix CD and the DVD of Gaga’s Monster Ball, which will also be available separately on Blu-Ray and DVD

BORN THIS WAY FOUNDATION

Lady Gaga is launching her own foundation in partnership with Harvard University and The California Endowment. The Born This Way Foundation is a non-profit organization focusing on youth empowerment, and issues like self-confidence, well-being, anti-bullying, mentoring, and career development.

"We hope to establish a standard of Bravery and Kindness, as well as a community worldwide that protects and nurtures others in the face of bullying and abandonment," Gaga said in a press release.

The Born This Way Foundation will be directed by the Grammy-winning singer and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta. The foundation will be officially launched next year. For more information, visit http://bornthiswayfoundation.org.

http://www.youtube.com/v/nyf4LGQdbB8

LADY GAGA - THE MOST FOLLOWED PERSON ON TWITTER

No. of Tweets: 1,138 as of December 1, 2011
    No. of Followers: 16,495,947 as of December 1, 2011

WHO POSTED?

RetroDanceFreak 1,157
    JunreyCio 674
    MARIJUANAMINUTE 442
    melvin_john 416
    Pappadeaux 276
    lostandbroken 275
    dream_star0015 254