Lady|GaGa: Hooker of Pop Music [Haus of GaGa |Thread VII] - Page 2 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 135 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last
    YAAAYYY!!! Great job Dale! New Haus!!!

Nice Haus!!!

thanks MarijuanaMinute!!!

Grammys Nomination Special in few minutes!!! Gaga will open and close the show!!

i just wanna highlight something from this piece of Good news..

Lady Gaga tops Billboard DVD Sales Chart

Lady Gaga's The Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden, the video from her Emmy-nominated HBO special, enters Top Music Videos at #1.

It sold 26,000 copies this week, the greatest total for a music video since Beyonce's I Am…World Tour sold 37K and 31K its first two weeks in November and December 2010. Beyonce's new music video, Live At Roseland: Elements Of 4, debuts at #2 this week, with sales of 17K. Britney Spears' Live: The Femme Fatale Tour debuts at #3, with sales of 16K.

Gaga's Monster Ball Tour - #1 (new entry)
    Beyonce's Elements of 4 - #2 (new entry)
    Britney's Femme Fatale Tour - #3 (new entry)

now, who's the Queen???

Congrats to the new haus.

And thank you Dale.

Gaga is nominated for Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album, and Best Pop Solo Performance for Yoü And I.

Stop Telephoning me-e-eh-eh onassimus's Avatar
    Congrats to Gaga's Noms.

Only four artists in history have 3 Grammy #ALBUMOFTHEYEAR nods in a row: Frank Sinatra, Barbra Streisand, The Beatles and Lady Gaga

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_john View Post
    Gaga is nominated for Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album, and Best Pop Solo Performance for Yoü And I.
    3rd AOTY nom for Gaga!!
    sana maipanalo na 'to ni Gaga!!

Congrats Gaga!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaaatkaat View Post
    YAAAYYY!!! Great job Dale! New Haus!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JunreyCio View Post
    Nice Haus!!!

thanks MarijuanaMinute!!!

Grammys Nomination Special in few minutes!!! Gaga will open and close the show!!
    Congrats to the new haus.

And thank you Dale.
    Thanks guys!

I love her MTN performance (Grammys Nominations).. the set , her costume, make-up, her vocals, and her dancing were perfect!!! her best MTN performace, imo..

gusto ko rin yong YAI performance nya, pero mas gusto ko yong MTN performance, set palan- ulam na!!!

Yay! Galing ng MTN performance, astig na astig.

And new home's nice, you guys!

patapak po!!!! love her Marry the Night perf!

Anong oras sa tin ire-release yung MTN mv? Fail talaga ko pagdating sa time zones.

patapak sa new haus
    nice marijuanaminute

i just wanna highlight something from this piece of Good news.

Lady Gaga's The Monster Ball Tour At Madison Square Garden, the video from her Emmy-nominated HBO special, enters Top Music Videos at #1.

It sold 26,000 copies this week, the greatest total for a music video since Beyonce's I Am…World Tour sold 37K and 31K its first two weeks in November and December 2010. Beyonce's new music video, Live At Roseland: Elements Of 4, debuts at #2 this week, with sales of 17K. Britney Spears' Live: The Femme Fatale Tour debuts at #3, with sales of 16K.

now, who's the Queen???
    congrats sa mga Queens
    sana i-released na din yan dito satin

congrats sa noms
    sana album of the year

Best & Worst Grammy Nominations Moments

Just before the Grammys Nominations Concert hit the airwaves on CBS last night, the show’s executive producer Ken Ehrlich appeared on stage and made quite the proclamation to those of us fortunate enough to be seated in the live studio audience: “This is a mini Grammys show,” he said. And if that was the goal, then: success! Performances! Presenters! Thank you lucky stars that “mini” also is code for: No speeches or exhausting monologues!

The show — which is designed to announce the year’s Grammy nominations but functions mostly as an hour-long concert — was indeed a “mini Grammys,” in that way that the Grammys has always managed to provide a mixture of performances that run the gamut from shocking…to boring. In that spirit of good and bad — and since I was there in the audience — I thought it only appropriate to provide a look at the live show in terms of best and worsts. Here goes:

Best In-Theater Crowd Pleaser: Lady Gaga
    The crowd seemed a bit down — and, truly, the theater, oddly, a tad empty — so having Gaga launch the show was the best medicine: Her smoky, sultry rendition of “Marry the Night” instantly brought everyone to their feet. And believe me, the crowd was not enthused for some of what this oft-dry show had to offer, like when Rihanna’s performance of “We Found Love” in London was flashed onto the screen. That was a real mood killer. Gaga, in fact, got the crowd amped up several times — including during her “You and I” duet with Sugarland. The only response to that collaboration was: Wow, that worked. And whether you believe me or not, the most screams were for her name when it was announced that Born This Way had been nominated for Album of the Year toward the end of the show. Love her or hate her — and love or hate her last album — she’s still the biggest artist around right now.

3rd AOTY nom for Gaga!!
    sana maipanalo na 'to ni Gaga!!

Congrats Gaga!!!
    i just wanna highlight something from this piece of Good news..

now, who's the Queen???
    Quote Originally Posted by dream_star0015 View Post
    patapak sa new haus
    nice marijuanaminute

congrats sa mga Queens
    sana i-released na din yan dito satin

congrats sa noms
    sana album of the year

TBH, ayaw kong umasa na makukuha na niya this time ang AOTY award because of 21. But it's still an honor for GaGa to be nominated in this category for three consecutive years now.

Yung Monsterball DVD, available na siya dito satin. Nakita ko yan yesterday sa Astrovision TriNoma, di ko lang binili kasi baka may mag regalo sakin! If I remember correctly, P495 siya.

Anong oras sa tin ire-release yung MTN mv? Fail talaga ko pagdating sa time zones.
    9 am yata Melvs! I leave for work at around 8:30 am. Di ko aabutan!! Darn it!!!

Page 2 of 135 First 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... Last