PEx Highlights

NSYNC o Backstreet Boys?

I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you join the convo ~

read more

Show Me Your Motherly Teeths!

In this special comeback episode, the ladies pay their respects, at syempre may konting asar na rin, to the mothers in Philippine show business.

read more

#YanSiNay: Bakit Dabest Ang Nanay Ko

Heads up, PExers! Mother's Day is fast approaching. Join our #YanSiNay conversation and tell us your favorite story of your mom.

read more

PHOTOS: GlobalPort Shocks Meralco

Coach Pido is back at the helm for the Batang Pier with new reinforcements in Patrick O'Bryant and Omar Krayem. Check out photos in their win against Meralco here.

read more

Where should TeamPEx go next?

Movie review, check. Binondo foodtrip, done. Where should we go next, PExers? Dami naming oras, no? ;)

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Routs Blackwater

Alaska wasn't messing around when they defeated Blackwater in their opening game in the Governors' Cup, 106-80. See the full gallery here!

read more

RE: Oasis Venue

Hi there!

Please be informed that the slot for my client who supposed to be have their wedding last Jan 28, 2012 was already bought.

I thank the Lord coz my client has no penalty to pay moreover they can now move their wedding on their preferred date.

GOD Bless!