PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Page 100 of 248 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 4945
    i like the mondays episode such a comic relief....galing ni kiko tumiming..funny scene talaga and how the siopao ended up to jao and that pisil mode and hirit ni kiko....gino's new change of styles..in fairness galing nya magprepare ng date..hehe...poor him mikay's not yet ready...at least now mafofocus na sa paghahanap ng identity ni mikay...

i think malabo yung conflict of religion scenario between Jao and Mikay. Remember na Filipino ang biological mother ni Mikay (Precious Lara), so assumed na Christian/Catholic sya, and yet she was able to marry the King of Yangdon, who is a Buddhist.

Quote Originally Posted by thirdPerson View Post
    i think malabo yung conflict of religion scenario between Jao and Mikay. Remember na Filipino ang biological mother ni Mikay (Precious Lara), so assumed na Christian/Catholic sya, and yet she was able to marry the King of Yangdon, who is a Buddhist.

Agree, good point!

Quote Originally Posted by thirdPerson View Post
    oo nga noh.... GOOD POINT...

POV for July 30

Today's episode is soooo funneeee! Of course, courtesy of Gino.

At least the story is moving forward- again- after almost two weeks of getting stranded in San Isidro. Good for the show

The chemistry between the three young actors- Gino, Mikay and Kiko is so fresh that they actually trended in Twitter. It was fun seeing them exchange banters. Gino and Kiko, when in one scene are always fun to watch.
    Gino's "angas" image to Kiko's "best friend" one is so contrasting and complimenting at the same time that when they get together, expect something awesome.

No need to mention how Mikay and Gino are soo natural together they can breeze through a scene with so much ease that they don't need to prolong the scene just to make an impact. They have proven it in Growing Up and it's always there when they are together.

The Yangdonese's story is still hanging in the air. You still can't decide which way it would go. One minute, it seems to be going one way, then the next minute, it's going nowhere. It seems like the writers still have to decide what Dasho Jao wants, or how dangerous Ashi Behati could go, or how strong Haring Anand is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this show is being extended, so, to keep the audience anticipating-and hopefully watching- they have to throw in those cutesie scenes of Mikay's suitors...

I love that siopao scene though, not because of the interaction between Mikay and Dasho-that one was just so obviously added there to excite viewers- but because of that scene when Gino stood behind Mikay to get her from Dasho. It was in a way, profound and could be a sign of what to come. Mikay in the middle of Gino and Dasho, facing the prince but behind her, standing closer to her was, the suitor who would do everything to win her heart.

And of course, the entertainment is always there when Gino is around. The umbrella, the siopao and the donut, the "epal na bubwit", the preparation of the date's venue, his mirror-talk-to-myself scene, and the tatay Dinoy's rules and regulations. Of course, some would think those are unnecessary scenes that's probably taking too much P&I time. Then again, Gino's character makes the show less dark and boring and more light and interesting. Only Daniel could pull off those antics without even trying. He's just that natural.

So, the date maybe a disaster after all hey? But I have hope in that last part. Mikay didn't actually said "NO" But she did say "wag muna" She did promise Tatay Dinoy that she would fulfill their dreams first. So, to all Team MiGi, don't lose hope. We still have until what? September or October? And honestly, I have high hopes for the writers to straighten up and make good with this story. Let's keep our fingers cross.

It will be a fair fight between Dasho and Gino in the end. And may the best man win.

P.S.
    Bakit walang pangalan sa thread si Khalil Ramos? Curious lang.

Quote Originally Posted by eilyn View Post

At least the story is moving forward- again- after almost two weeks of getting stranded in San Isidro. Good for the show

The chemistry between the three young actors- Gino, Mikay and Kiko is so fresh that they actually trended in Twitter. It was fun seeing them exchange banters. Gino and Kiko, when in one scene are always fun to watch.
    Gino's "angas" image to Kiko's "best friend" one is so contrasting and complimenting at the same time that when they get together, expect something awesome.

No need to mention how Mikay and Gino are soo natural together they can breeze through a scene with so much ease that they don't need to prolong the scene just to make an impact. They have proven it in Growing Up and it's always there when they are together.

The Yangdonese's story is still hanging in the air. You still can't decide which way it would go. One minute, it seems to be going one way, then the next minute, it's going nowhere. It seems like the writers still have to decide what Dasho Jao wants, or how dangerous Ashi Behati could go, or how strong Haring Anand is. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this show is being extended, so, to keep the audience anticipating-and hopefully watching- they have to throw in those cutesie scenes of Mikay's suitors...

I love that siopao scene though, not because of the interaction between Mikay and Dasho-that one was just so obviously added there to excite viewers- but because of that scene when Gino stood behind Mikay to get her from Dasho. It was in a way, profound and could be a sign of what to come. Mikay in the middle of Gino and Dasho, facing the prince but behind her, standing closer to her was, the suitor who would do everything to win her heart.

And of course, the entertainment is always there when Gino is around. The umbrella, the siopao and the donut, the "epal na bubwit", the preparation of the date's venue, his mirror-talk-to-myself scene, and the tatay Dinoy's rules and regulations. Of course, some would think those are unnecessary scenes that's probably taking too much P&I time. Then again, Gino's character makes the show less dark and boring and more light and interesting. Only Daniel could pull off those antics without even trying. He's just that natural.

So, the date maybe a disaster after all hey? But I have hope in that last part. Mikay didn't actually said "NO" But she did say "wag muna" She did promise Tatay Dinoy that she would fulfill their dreams first. So, to all Team MiGi, don't lose hope. We still have until what? September or October? And honestly, I have high hopes for the writers to straighten up and make good with this story. Let's keep our fingers cross.

It will be a fair fight between Dasho and Gino in the end. And may the best man win.

P.S.
    opcourse i agree.. makikisali po...

Princess and I.... team Migi in the house!!!

Natawa **** ako doon sa pag hihigpit ni Tatay Dinoy sa Date ni Gino at Mikay (Walang hawakan nag kamay, walang akbay at may curfew pa...)
    hahaha..kung alam lang ni Tatay Dinoy kung ilang beses nang nahawakan ni Jao ang kamay ni Mikay, nayakap na din ni jao si Mikay at nag overnight stay pa sa San Isidro...
    Parang salungat ata lahat nang nayayari kay Jao-Mikay sa gusto ni Tatay Dinoy...

Kaya nga gusto ko ang Gino-Mikay scense eh...mas may manners kasi

Thanks sa space....
    comment ulit ako dito...

Quote Originally Posted by kier1989 View Post
    Natawa **** ako doon sa pag hihigpit ni Tatay Dinoy sa Date ni Gino at Mikay (Walang hawakan nag kamay, walang akbay at may curfew pa...)
    hahaha..kung alam lang ni Tatay Dinoy kung ilang beses nang nahawakan ni Jao ang kamay ni Mikay, nayakap na din ni jao si Mikay at nag overnight stay pa sa San Isidro...
    Parang salungat ata lahat nang nayayari kay Jao-Mikay sa gusto ni Tatay Dinoy...

Thanks sa space....
    comment ulit ako dito...
    sobrang agree...peeevveeeveeteens baga!! sobrang effort para magpakilig!! naks... migi...tinginan lang...choks na....

iniimagine ko... sasabihin ni gino....na huwag siyang pigilang iparamdam kay mikay na importante ito sa kanya.... na hindi siya nagmamadali....hayaan lang siya sa ginagawa niya...dahil dun siya masaya!! wow!! eksaheradang imagination!! pero.... baka pwede!!

P.S.

ganda ng analysis kaso lang nosebleed..!!

Quote Originally Posted by orion27 View Post
    ganda ng analysis kaso lang nosebleed..!!
    hahaha...ikaw rin.....

Quote Originally Posted by spiker0819 View Post
    most, if not majority of the invaders in this thread has been preaching RESPECT. all i can say is - RIGHT BACK AT YOU! crazy how people couldnt practice what they preach.

ako sorpresahin ng ganito? OO na agad agad

cto

I have to say as a Jaomik supporter, it's nice to see Kathniels or Migi fans posting here as well.
    I hope this clears the issue that this thread does not side with one ship rather than the other.
    I must also commend that most of the posts here from Team Jao and Team Gino are insightful rather than petty.
    I hope this continues.

Looking forward to insightful SONAs from both sides!

May we all continue to coexist in the P and I thread!

Quote Originally Posted by kier1989 View Post

Thanks sa space....
    comment ulit ako dito...
    parang ganito lang

cto

Quote Originally Posted by blissful_sorrows View Post
    I have to say as a Jaomik supporter, it's nice to see Kathniels or Migi fans posting here as well.
    I hope this clears the issue that this thread does not side with one ship rather than the other.
    I must also commend that most of the posts here from Team Jao and Team Gino are insightful rather than petty.
    I hope this continues.

I hope this continues.

thank you po!!

18. Jul 31, 2012, 02:24 PM

Quote Originally Posted by dyno_bopol View Post
    Agree din po ako! At first akala ko hindi ito P&I thread, kasi parang puro supporters lang isang tards nababasa ko dito. Na halata naman na bias ang mga insights. Kung bias naman pala sila, sana dun na lang sila sa thread nila. (Joke Lang!)

Everyones is welcome naman bida?
    Sure is.
    I don't think the thread was being bias at any point naman, there was just an abundance of posts from Jaomik/Kathquen supporters recently kasi it was their week last week and the week before that.
    If there was any chance na naglabasan rin ang mga support ng general viewers for Jao like me, please believe it when most say they are just general supporters kasi like me I'm not a member of the Kathquen thread talaga, plus, its a public thread so hindi naman bawal ang public support especially during the time that the story favoured the Jaomik moments.

Like now, na week naman ng Kathniels/Migi sila naman ang nagsoSONA and they all should to their hearts content, it's their right naman to do so. I guess pana-panahon lang yan.

Sure, we're all rooting for a specific end game couple but the bottomline is we're all still watching the same show.

So I hope everyone would just clear the air and support the show. Kung merong mga arguments, sana insightful like these ones instead of childish banters. Wala namang masama sa pagsoSONA dyno_bopol. Sana lang they'll decide on the end game pair na because if they'll go back to the kilig cycle which accommodates all 3 leading men, it will drag nanaman.

Happy posting to everyone!
    Last edited by blissful_sorrows; Jul 31, 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Sure is.
    I don't think the thread was being bias at any point naman, there was just an abundance of posts from Jaomik/Kathquen supporters recently kasi it was their week last week and the week before that.
    If there was any chance na naglabasan rin ang mga support ng general viewers with Jao like me, please believe it when most say they are kasi like me I'm not a member of the Kathquen thread talaga, plus, its a public thread so hindi naman bawal ang public support especially during the time that the story favoured the Jaomik moments.

Like now, na week naman ng Kathniels/Migi sila naman ang nagsoSONA and they all should to their hearts content, it's their right naman to do so. I guess pana-panahon lang yan.

Sure, we're all rooting for a specific endgame couple but the bottomline is we're all still watching the same show.

So I hope everyone would just clear the air and support the show. Kung merong mga arguments, sana insightful like these ones instead of childish banters. Sana lang they'll decide on the end game pair na because if they'll go back to the kilig cycle which accommodates all 3 leading men, it will drag nanaman.

Happy posting to everyone!
    nice to hear na may equilibrium on this thread... the first time i visited this thread.... i was chewed out with jaomik supporters...kaya nagdalawang isip na akong pumunta dito.... it would be nice to be accepted and be heard in both ways.... we understand all the concerns...... but we are most delighted to show the appreciation for the show.... na minsan...if some of us felt it's unfair...we do blatantly spilled it out....but that doesn't mean...we can't make noise to show our appreciation for the show....

Wala namang show na hindi nagkakaroon ng negative criticism.... it's just knowing each and everyone's limit upon loving a tandem.... I can definitely put my hands to MIGI.... coz I found it so natural.... and i understand that most of you guys will go against it!! It's ok.....we just have to respect each opinions....and just don't push your POv...but learn to accept that others have different POV!!

P.S.
    Tama teh nakakatuwa lang talaga yung scene nina mikay, gino and kiko napaka natural lahat nila umarte... Di naman talaga na basted si Gino siguro di palang talaga handa itong si Mikay sa mga Ligawan kasi nagaaral pa siya and nangako pa siya kay Tatay Dinoy..... Pero di naman nya sinarado yung pintuan para kay Gino baka parang GU lang maghihintay kung san yung tamang panahon.....

Page 100 of 248 FirstFirst ... 50 90 99 100 101 110 150 200 ... LastLast