The UST Golden Tigresses outplayed the tough UP Lady Maroons squad in 4 sets to win 25-15, 22-25, 25-21, 25-22.read more
The Meralco Bolts relied on speed and heavy defense to shock the Barangay Ginebra squad and win 100-87.read more
What's up Daniel Padilla fans? Join the discussion and raise your hands if you're a proud member of DJP Global!read more
The UAAP Season 76 volleyball tournament ushered in fresh faces with impeccable talent. Just who are the rookies to watch out for?read more
New Stills from Cosmopolis
"In the week when David Cronenberg visit Portugal - presents his latest movie" A dangerous method "- Expresso launches a report on the last day of filming his upcoming movie" Cosmopolis "Robert Pattinson is the leader in the production of the first transatlantic . by Paulo Branco. the film adaptation of the novel Don Delilah, filmed in Toronto between May and July, and hits theaters in 2012.
NEW PIC OF ROB WITH JOSH HOROWITH - MTV
Josh Horowitz "Breaking Dawn AFTER HOURS debuts tomorrow."
Josh's tweet - November 5th That's a wrap on Breaking Dawn interviews for me. We'll roll out brand new chats with Rob, Kristen, Taylor, etc. this coming week.
The Twilight Saga's Five Sexiest Scenes...So Far!
Holy Edward Cullen! The Breaking Dawn premiere is one week away, Twi-hards. Time flies when you're lusting over an impending honeymoon scene, right?!
Which, we know, is the real reason you're all anxiously awaiting the flick. If you've seen the movie's trailer, then you know that the sexiest Twilight stuff is yet to come (more than just dawn is breaking in this installment—Robert Pattinson is busting headboards, too!).
But while the world waits to see Edward and his human honey, Kristen Stewart, get down and dirt, we're getting a little bit nostalgic and counting down the five steamiest Twilight scenes to date:
1. Meadow Makeouts! Forget the pretty flowers and whatnot in the original Twilight, all we could focus on was that passionate kiss between Rob and Kristen Stewart's onscreen counter parts: Bella and Edward (duh). As all the fans will tell you, this is a pretty crucial part of the Twi novels, and its onscreen counterpart did not disappoint.
2. If the Tent Is a Rockin'… It just wouldn't be fair if Edward got all the action, would it? Well, in Eclipse, Taylor Lautner's Jacob gets some much needed lovin'! A freezing cold Bella gets warmed up by the hunky werewolf since Edward's icy vamp self cannot help. And let's not forget about Lautner's line in the scene, "Let's face it, I am hotter than you" (OK, some of the Twilight flicks do have good lines).
3. Sweet, Sweet Prom Night Kisses: While we usually wouldn't celebrate a way innocent prom night (in the first Twi film), we swooned when Edward kissed Bella's neck while the two got their slow dance on! Sure, it wasn't bedroom biz like their first kiss, but we're pretty sure Twi-hards will agree that they nearly died during their sexy gazebo smooch.
4. Six-Pack Attack! You know what we're talking about. You also know that you shared a collective gasp of excitement with all other New Moon moviegoers when Taylor first took off that T-shirt to reveal his buffed-up werewolf abs. Seriously, you don't have to be Team Jacob to appreciate Tay's bangin' body. And it was the only good part of that movie, let's be honest, shall we?
5. Save the Best for First: But the winner is...Bella and Edward's super-hot first kiss in Twilight! Come on, you knew that one was coming. A late-night surprise visit that's sealed with a tender, unbearably drawn-out smooch? And K.Stew isn't wearing pants at the time? Heck, yes! It did win an MTV Movie Award for best kiss after all...
So what do you think, which Twilight scene reigns sexiest, or is the best yet to come?
Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awfu...#ixzz1d55jCmts
Kristen Stewart enjoyed her wedding in Breaking Dawn Robert Pattinson!
The wedding of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in Twilight Saga is one of the most anticipated moments of the next installment in the vampire franchise based on the novels by Stephenie Meyer, Kristen Stewart and recounted his experience as a first-time girlfriend in 'Dawn'.
'I felt that I was married, but it was very ceremonial. Of course, I felt that something important was happening. I also believe that the difference was that I felt it was something completely devoted to me, "said Kristen Stewart.Pero despite being the time of their character and not his, the actress enjoyed the fictional ceremony. "It was great. I think it's the same feeling you would in your own wedding ... I guess. It felt good ... it was genuine feeling of accomplishment, "said Kristen Stewart.
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (Part 1)' premiere in theaters on November 18, while the second part of the final saga will hit theaters a year later.