PEx Highlights

Tolomia: FEU Needs to Work on Defense

Mike Tolomia says his squad still needs to improve their defense if they want to contend this season.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: Army Survives Ateneo Scare

Army wins against Ateneo despite blowing off a two-set lead, 25-22, 25-13, 28-30, 20-25, 16-14.

read more

Page 150 of 251 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 149 150 151 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 5008
    Kristen Stewart Wears Robert Pattinson’s Favorite Hat Again

K-Stew looked so adorable, but she needs to quit her NASTY habit of smoking — NEW pics!
    Kristen Stewart was spotted out in New York City on May 6 with a bodyguard, but Robert Pattinson wasn’t too far from her mind — she was wearing his favorite hat! Unfortunately, she was also sporting a no-so-cute accessory — a cigarette!

K-Stew, 22, was seen wearing 25-year-old Rob’s Baltimore Orioles hat, and she looked great on her evening out. Unfortunately, she was also spotted lighting up a cig — that’s such a bad habit! She NEEDS to stop now so that she can make movies for LONG time!

And she’s also recently been attacked for being a slob due to her casual, cool and low-key style.

Do YOU think K-Stew needs to stop smoking, HollywoodLifers?

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/05...-smoking-pics/

MTV After Hours With Josh Horowitz

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/766...tml#id=1644133

Josh: "Has Rob ever mentioned me?" - Kristen: "Yeeeah" Charlize: "U shouldn't be so excited about that. Kristen, I'd be worried" hahahaha

kstew in Manhattan may 7

Via kstewartfans

Via kstewartfans

Kstew @ met gala

Via kstewartfans

Kristen Stewart leaving the Met Gala - May 7, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vIn0WfZCDyQ

Kristen Stewart waves to fans as she leaves the Met Gala - May 7, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abzhn...layer_embedded

HI I'm Josnic and I'm also a Twihard and totally obsessed RobSten Shipper! I'm 15 and hoping I could join you thread

HI I'm Josnic and I'm also a Twihard since Oct 10 2007 when I first read the books, a Krisbian ( I adore her in twilight and all her Non-twilight movies especially Cake Eater and The Runways) and I'm a totally obsessed RobSten Shipper since Novemeber 13 2008! I'm 15 and hoping I could join your thread

Some other Facts....

Kristen is my NUMBER ONE Fashion Icon and so proud of her when she became Glamour's Number 1 Best Dressed of 2012

[img] https://p.twimg.com/AsJLfAgCAAAAsTo.jpg:large [/img]

And Here is my Twilight Collection

[img] https://p.twimg.com/AsJLfAgCAAAAsTo.jpg:large [/img]

That's all haha! and OH!! I love talking about them especially with someone who is addicted to them as I am hahah!

Stills from Kris on The Graham Norton Show

Photos of Kristen taking a flight to London! (May 10)

Splash News VIdeo Interview on Premiere Robert Pattinson

http://www.youtube.com/user/veronicaspuffy74

Outtakes of Rob's new photoshoot for Premiere!

Kristen Stewart Snow White and the Huntsman Roundup! Snow White Is Totally Badass

If you feel like Kristen Stewart's everywhere these days, then your assumption is totally accurate—gal has been über-busy promoting the highly anticipated Snow White and the Huntsman with her costar and the evil queen be-yotch, Charlize Theron.

Between the fashion, the candid quotes and the lovable nature of Kris and Char, the fabulous promotional moments are almost as epic as the movie itself (only 22 more days!).

So check out the latest news as we eagerly await the big-screen bravado—wickedly cool doesn't even begin to describe this Snow White smackdown.

Yesterday, Kristen and Charlize stopped by the French television program Le Grand Journal to talk all things Snow White and the Huntsman. Kristen and Charlize looked effortlessly cool side by side, and it's just so friggin' cute how well these two costars get along (nothing like those drama-filled Twilight days!).

Both gals were looking totally stylish and coordinated—Kris rocked a black blazer and studded flats (due to that pesky Breaking Dawn injury) while Charlize donned a white jacket and a sequin skirt. We're loving this casually chic fashion show from our favorite Twilight babe—whether on the Today Show, hanging at the Met Gala or getting her French gal on. Kristen's best-dressed Glamour win is definitely well deserved.

In other K.Stew news, MTV just announced that Kristen will present at the MTV Movie Awards with her SWATH costar Chris Hemsworth. And hey, if Kristen's not presenting with her BF Robert Pattinson, then we say Chris is a damn good backup. We love every shot of the Huntsman's bulging biceps, and since Kris has done so much promo with Charlize, it will be great to see Snow White and the hunky Huntsman share the MTV stage together—they already have our vote for sexiest presenters at the show.

And then there's Kristen's latest interview with MTV News, where she reveals she suffered from plenty of on-set injuries due to all the epic action on the SWATH set. The best part? Kristen admits she considered herself to be totally "badass" until she filmed all the fighting scenes. For what it's worth, we think Kristen's as badass as they come and those on-set injuries only mean the big-screen result's going to be that much better. But seriously, give the gal a break once this biz wraps—flats won't do on that Cannes red carpet.

So if you're as excited as we are about this totally evil fairytale, then check out the latest SWATH clip!

And with that, we say Happy Kristen Stewart Day!

Oh, wait…that's every day.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awfu...#ixzz1uaw8EaYi

NEW FAN PICTURE OF ROB

“the pros of being a flight attendent. yes this is Robert Pattinson...and that is my aunt. #robertpattinson #twilight #Edward #plane #flight #aunt #luckyduck #crazy #unexpected #flightattendent #prosofbeingflightattendent #London

http://instagr.am/p/Kbytp8kjOA/

weeeeeeeeeeeeee Rob is going to london to be with Kris on his birthday awww

Hi po Can I put updates in them also??

NEW PICS OF ROB AND KRISTEN IN LONDON - MAY 10, 2012

Last edited by pesticles; May 11, 2012 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrjchavez View Post
    Hi po Can I put updates in them also??
    hi po

oo sure lahat po ng ngmamahal sa rk pwede mgpost here ng uopdates feel free to post

Page 150 of 251 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 149 150 151 160 200 250 ... LastLast