TWILIGHT SAGA: Eternally Dazzled by our only brand of heroin!!!(coven 22) ^_^ - Page 138 | Movies | PinoyExchange

X

Page 138 of 251 First ... 38 88 128 137 138 139 148 188 238 ... Last
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 5003
    Robsten Sighting

Kristen Stewart & Rob Pattinson were out in LA last night. Had the chance to go see them! But ran out of time!! Ugh!

https://twitter.com/Niko4631

-------------------------------

NEW/OLD FAN PIC OF ROB OUTSIDE JIMMY KIMMEL, NOV 2011. R/K SIGHTING IN LA

More fan pics with Tay and Kellan at the source: NikoTyler/NikotakesNoHo

Rob's pic was taken after his Jimmy Kimmel guesting last Nov. The fan/celeb blogger also claims to have spotted Rob and Kristen last night. via Alice_inTwiland

Niko4631 "Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson were out in LA last night (4/13). Had the chance to go see them! But ran out of time!! Ugh!"

http://robstenation.blogspot.com/201...ide-jimmy.html
    Last edited by pesticles; Apr 15, 2012 at 08:12 PM.

Other pics/gifs from the Stella McCartney Event

Kstew and Joan Jett

via tumblr

hugging Stella McCartney

via Fierce*****Stew

SnowStew from the SWATH 2013 Calendar

via vonch

good morning coven
    ndi ata suot ni lola ang mahiwagang ring!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caren_angel View Post
    good morning coven
    ndi ata suot ni lola ang mahiwagang ring!!!
    Oo nga sis, hindi nga niya suot ang mahiwagang ring, pero may suot namang siyang mahiwagang necklace, haha!

Fun fact: Kristen Stewart was wearing a ''Holy Spirit'' pendant, symbolized by Catholics for a dove
    via @WarriorKristen/vonch

At ang sabe -->@AmazedByRobsten She's not wearing any of her personal jewelry - rings and such. She's not worn them at other events as well. Chill.

‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Featured in Film Ink Magazine May 2012 (Australia)

This magazine provides new quotes from the onset interviews conducted back in the fall and some we may have heard before. The issue is on newsstands now, more info on Film Ink’s website. http://www.filmink.com.au/

Partial Transcipt:
    The take is over, and while the crew re-lights the scene, Stewart bounds over for a chat, looking like the true warrior in her chainmail and breastplate. “I was trying to think the other day what films have women in armour,” she muses. Joan of Arc? “Yeah that, and, I guess, Elizabeth, and that’s it.” With the chance to show her mettle, it is little wonder that Stewart jumped at the chance to play such a radical reinvention of the heroine, even if early gossip suggested that she wasn’t interested in taking on the role in the wake of just having finished the Twilight franchise. “That was perpetuated by the idea that I didn’t see myself playing Disney’s Snow White, in the cartoon,” she notes. “But we have stayed so true to who she is, classically, if you read the fairytale. We’re doing a really true rendition of who she is.” Which is? “She’s a character that does truly lack vanity…not to say that everyone is stuck up, but a certain point, you are aware of yourself, and she simply doesn’t have that, which is cool. She’s kind of stunted. She’s a very odd little combination of personality traits. She’s kind of a freak!”

Stewart also liked the duality that her Snow White was given. “It’s cool to play a character that is able to step outside of herself and consider others in an almost supernatural way, but at the same time, knows that she’s human and has those struggles and still fights for herself. She’s just the essential leader. Our Snow White is the definition of what makes a hero…so many of our heroes are ********. They find pleasure in hurting people. She doesn’t. Yet, she can seriously take care of business.”

With Stewart noting that the film is not taking the story and turning it on its head, Snow White and the Huntsman does follow the original Brother’s Grimm tale closely – for a while, at least – as The Huntsman (Thor star, Chris Hemsworth) is instructed by the Queen to take Snow White into the forest and kill her. The twist comes when he switches allegiances and becomes her protector, even tutoring her in combat and sword-play. Together, they then join forces to bring down the evil Queen. “He’s a comforting presence,” Stewart admits of Hemsworth. “I know his type.”

Stewart was one of several key cast members impressed by this. [regarding the 3 and a half minute trailer, as presented at ComicCon] “That was the first thing that drove me to do the project.” she says. “The story was amazing, but it’s about beauty, so unless it’s beautiful, it’s just not going to make an impact.” Stewart credits Sanders’ desire to collaborate too. “Something that actors always talk about is, ‘Oh, it’s been such a collaboration…we really are a family’, but me and him really are on the same page. We’re a team, and that’s rare…really rare.”

Likewise, there will be blood. “We’re not shying away from the parts that are gruesome, because it makes the parts that are beautiful that much more beautiful,” says Stewart. Beauty, of course, is a key theme in Snow White, revolving around the Queen’s obsession with her own image and being “the fairest of them all”. “It doesn’t mean beautiful, it means fair,” corrects Stewart. “It’s what’s pumping through her veins, rather then what you look like. I don’t know if the Queen is aware of that, at least until the end, and she realises ‘Oh, fair is not necessarily what I thought it was.’”

According to Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron was doing exactly the same thing. “She is not afraid to take a hit,” says the young actress of her Oscar winning co-star. “She keeps telling me to hit her harder. We’re fairly similar in that we do shut off when the cameras start rolling. Not to totally blow her cover, but we both go into a zone, and it gets fairly dangerous.”

Despite, the undeniable presence and charisma of Chris Hemsworth, this is ultimately what makes Snow White & The Huntsman such a stand-alone: it’s the rarest of Hollywood action movies in that it is led by two strong female protagonists. “It is fairly common to have your story as a woman, even if you’re the protagonist, facilitated by all of the male characters,” says Kristen Stewart, “It’s so rare to have a female lead character being so proactive. She pushers her own story forward, rather then being affected by all of the outside elements. Hopefully we do that, I’m really proud to be a part of something like that. It’s always food for women to feel empowered.”

Scans & Transcipt by Mel452 | Via kstewartnews

Quote Originally Posted by emacvill View Post
    Oo nga sis, hindi nga niya suot ang mahiwagang ring, pero may suot namang siyang mahiwagang necklace, haha!
    http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos...png?key=913618
    Fun fact: Kristen Stewart was wearing a ''Holy Spirit'' pendant, symbolized by Catholics for a dove
    via @WarriorKristen/vonch

At ang sabe -->@AmazedByRobsten She's not wearing any of her personal jewelry - rings and such. She's not worn them at other events as well. Chill.

bigay din ba ni lolo sis yung mahiwagang necklace. Mahilig sila parehas sa vintage.

Quote Originally Posted by caren_angel View Post
    bigay din ba ni lolo sis yung mahiwagang necklace. Mahilig sila parehas sa vintage.
    Ai hindi ko alam sis, heheh.. Ang nababasa ko lang kasi puro tungkol sa itsura at ibig sabihin nung necklace, hindi naman sinabi kung bigay siya ni Rob..

Kristen with Rumer Willis at The Paul/Stella McCartney Event

via kstewartnews

Kristen Stewart Plans On the Road Date Night With Robert Pattinson...and Her Mom!

Looks like Cannes will be a time to make love, not war.

We previously prepared you for the film festival battle royale that could go down between our favorite Twilight twosome, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, seeing as both K.Stew's On the Road and R.Pattz's Cosmpolis are set to compete.

But now we hear that it's all about support in the south of France—and not just from Kristen's BF:

First, let's talk Mr. Pattinson.

It looks like we won't have to wait until Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters in November to see R.Pattz and K.Stew hit a carpet together…because sources tell us that Rob will be attending the On the Road screening with Kristen.

Yes, the often private duo will be stepping out publicly, or so we're told by sources in-the-know about the couple's travel plans.

Which means we might just score more pics of the duo than (hopefully) some PDA-packed paparazzi photos of the two at the beach (or on a yacht…or any of the other Cannes hot spots, naturally).

But before you get your horny Robsten knickers in a bunch, the twosome will actually be a trio: Kristen's mom, Jules Stewart, is apparently attending as well!

Maybe it's Jules' way of publicly approving of her daughter and longtime BF? Or is that reading too much into it? We already know the families like each other anyway, so who cares!

But what should be an eyebrow raiser is seeing her sweet, little Stew getting all sexy on the big screen (that Marylou is quite the minx, haven't you heard?). Heck, Kristen delivers a bit of topless action in the trailer for the film.

Guess Jules should be used to it by now though, what with Kristen's IMDb résumé boasting big-screen spots as a stripper and part-time prostitute and a lady-lovin', drugged-out rock star.

Plus, the elder Stewart has a somewhat controversial film of her own coming out. Must run in the family!

Either way, while they say three's a crowd, we're just happy to have a fancy Robsten date on the books.

http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/201...her-mom/309211

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Walk ‘On The Road’ Carpet Together

A source confirms the couple will come together — along with K-Stew’s mom, Jules — at Cannes! They must have gotten special permission.

Good news, Twi-hards! We won’t have to wait until the Breaking Dawn, Part 2 premiere in November to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart walk a red carpet together, as E! Online reports that Rob will join Kristen at the screening of On The Road at the Cannes Film Festival this May!

And as if this story couldn’t get more adorable, Rob and Kristen’s date night will be chaperoned by Jules Stewart, who will also walk the carpet.

We’re thrilled R-Patz and K-Stew will finally reunite on a red carpet, but considering HollywoodLife.com exclusively reported that a clause in the couple’s Twilight contract forbids them from attending most other carpets together, they must have gotten special permission from the studio!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04...carpet-cannes/

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Forbidden To Be Together In Public

Rob was noticeably absent from the star-studded party Kristen attended last weekend, but it wasn’t because he didn’t want to be there! HollywoodLife.com can tell you EXCLUSIVELY the real reason he was MIA.

It was weird to see Kristen Stewart, 22, hit the red carpet solo for the world premiere of Paul McCartney‘s new music video, “My Valentine,” on April 13, and we couldn’t help but wonder why her boyfriend Rob didn’t go as her date — but now we know why!

Robert Pattinson, 25, skipped the party for two reasons, an insider tells HollywoodLife.com — and neither of them hint at trouble in their relationship. Phew!

“One was he didn’t want to make it the Kristen and Rob show and take away from the actual event,” our source says. “And they also have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together. Twilight kind of owns some of their appearances they do together until Breaking Dawn is 100% completed.”

It’s too bad work is keeping the couple from going out together, but we totally understand! And it’s great that they respect Paul McCartney enough to keep from stealing his glory at the huge premiere.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04...party-details/

CLAIM: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart “Forbidden To Be Together In Public”

“Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Forbidden To Be Together In Public,” reads the headline of a story from HollywoodLife.

According to the webloid, “Rob was noticeably absent” from the premiere of Paul McCartney’s new music video, “My Valentine,” which Stewart attended, “but it wasn’t because [Pattinson] didn’t want to be there.”

he facts-challenged site reports that Pattinson and Stewart “have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together. Twilight kind of owns some of their appearances they do together until Breaking Dawn is 100% completed.”

“It’s too bad work is keeping the couple from going out together,” chimes in the bad blog, adding, “but we totally understand!”

Unfortunately, HollywoodLife understands virtually nothing.

The claims that Pattinson and Stewart “have a clause in their Twilight contracts that they can only appear together at a Twilight themed red carpet together” is 100 percent nonsense and patently untrue.

The couple simply doesn’t market their private relationship publicly on red carpets.

“There is no such agreement,” confirms a source involved in Twilight to Gossip Cop.

http://www.gossipcop.com/robert-patt...ight-contract/

Delaney's Tweet

@edassx For some reason you have been desperately trying to get my attention. So I will bite this once only for the opportunity it provides for me to make a statement. You labeled a bunch of individuals you don't know as potential Rob hater caterers. One, @real_pr_pro is a friend. The others I don't know personally. One of them outwardly hates my ***. In any case, we all are pro Robert Pattinson. I am pretty sure I can speak for all that we are vehemently against ANY Kristen Stewart OR Robert Pattinson hate. Given this is an overwhelmingly predominant female fanbase, Kristen Stewart gets the majority of the hate. That doesn't mean we approve of Rob hate. I haven't yet seen one Rob hater who has threatened physical harm against Rob like the Kstew Nonsten PRsten (got to love those screen shots) haters do her. In fact, the people doing the most damage to Rob now, are not the Nonberts or whatever you call them. They are his psychotic fans who are now accusing him of things that are too bad for me to mention. All because they cannot stand the fact he is with Kristen. So yes...speaking for myself, I feel the need to defend Kristen against these 300 pound Spam and tuna casserole eating grotesque women that hate on her (or just plain ugly thin girls from the less tony districts of the New York). Ever since Rob showed up in Paris, the rhetoric has been so vile. It is blatant defamation. Just because we may have our hands full with the Kristen haters does not mean we condone hate in any way, including Rob.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h1f0kf

Robert Pattinson to work w/ Cronenberg in a project from 2006?

{TB EXCLUSIVE} ROBERT PATTINSON TO RE-TEAM WITH DAVID CRONENBERG IN “MAPS TO THE STARS”
    APRIL 18, 2012

The ubiquitous “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson is doing everything he can to not be described as “‘Twilight’ star Pattinson”, and if it takes attaching himself to every upcoming David Cronenberg project to do so, by God he will follow through.

Pattinson has just become attached as a supporting actor in director Cronenberg’s upcoming darkly comedic drama, MAPS TO THE STARS. The pic, to which Viggo Mortensen is already attached, details the story of two child actors ruined by Hollywood’s depravity. Pattinson is said to play Jerome, a chauffeur by day and struggling actor by night. Scribe Bruce Wagner, who was originally set to direct until Cronenberg took the reigns in 2006, penned the script.

This news comes just before the May release of the anticipated Cronenberg project starring Pattinson, “Cosmopolis”, based on the Don DeLillo novel of the same name. Pattinson plays Eric Packer, a young billionaire who attempts to visit his father’s barber across Manhattan but is thwarted by a series of unlikely events.

“Maps to the Stars” will also be Mortensen’s fourth project with Cronenberg, having first worked together when he took the lead in “A History of Violence”.

Pattinson is currently in active development on “Unbound Captives”, a period drama that will also star Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz.

via Twilightish

Cannes film festival unveils line-up

AFP - The Cannes film festival on Thursday unveils its pick of Hollywood giants and arthouse newcomers to compete at the world's top movie showcase on the French Riviera next month.

Organisers will announce the 50-odd films awarded a slot at the May 16-27 event at a press conference in Paris, half of them in the official race for the Palme d'Or and half in the parallel new talent section, Un Certain Regard.

Cannes' general delegate Thierry Fremaux selected the line-up from among some 1,700 submissions, from the biggest names in film right down to first-time directors from North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America or Africa.

Star-wise, Nicole Kidman is tipped to make a double appearance after Fremaux warned in an interview the Australian actress was "going to surprise us."

Kidman holds lead roles this year in two very different thrillers: "Stoker" by South Korea's Park Chan-wook, and the 1960s-set "The Paperboy" by US director Lee Daniels.

The French press is betting on Marion Cotillard, star of three Cannes-tipped films: "Of Rust and Bone" by Frenchman Jacques Audiard, "Low Life" by US director James Gray about an immigrant woman tricked into a life of burlesque, and Christopher Nolan's new Batman movie, "The Dark Knight Rises".

"On the Road" by the Brazilian Walter Salles is all-but-assured of a slot: based on the Jack Kerouac novel the movie stars Kirsten Dunst, Kristen Stewart and Viggo Mortensen.

David Cronenberg's "Cosmopolis", starring Robert Pattinson as a billionaire asset manager, is seen as a strong contender, as is Australia's Andrew Dominik with the gangster flick "Killing Them Softly" starring Brad Pitt.

Austrian director Michael Haneke -- whose "The White Ribbon" won the 2009 Palme d'Or -- is seen as a likely choice with "Amour" (Love), starring Isabelle Huppert as a woman hit by a stroke.

Veteran Frenchman Alain Resnais, who will shortly turn 90, is expected to bring his new film "Vous n'avez encore rien vu" (You Haven't Seen Nothing Yet).

And from Britain, Ken Loach -- who has brought 16 films to Cannes in the past -- could be in with "The Angel's Share", about an ex-offender on the mend.

This year's jury is headed up by Italian director Nanni Moretti, who scooped a Palme d'Or for "La stanza del figlio" ("The Son's Room") in 2001 and who told AFP he would be "looking for films that are still able to surprise me."

The jury for Un Certain Regard is to be chaired by the British actor and director Tim Roth.

Berenice Bejo, co-star of the hit French silent movie "The Artist", is to host the festival's opening and closing ceremonies.

Wes Anderson's 1960s teen love story "Moonrise Kingdom" will open the festival, while Claude Miller's "Therese Desqueyroux" will close it, in a tribute to the French filmmaker who had barely finished editing the movie when he died this month aged 70.

http://www.france24.com/en/20120419-...l-unveils-line
    Last edited by pesticles; Apr 19, 2012 at 12:41 PM.

kstew's character poster from OTR

Cannes logo yay!!!!

may will be so epic i cant wait im so excited lol

Delaney's Tweet

Can I love Kristen Stewart and be insanely jealous of her at the same time? #Pattinson #Cosmopolis

https://twitter.com/delaneyg84

awww

Page 138 of 251 First ... 38 88 128 137 138 139 148 188 238 ... Last