PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIMITED FANTASY LEAGUE
Rules and Mechanics
- Any PEx member who registered before NOVEMBER 2011 can participate in the PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIMITED FANTASY LEAGUE.
- In order to play, each participant will complete a PREDICTION LIST of the upcoming nomination nights which includes predicted points incurred by housemates.
- Each nomination night there will be at least two nominated housemates. Participants will have to predict said nominated housemates; hence should there be more than two nominated housemates, the more chance participants will get the chance to guess. Remember to only pick two housemates. (Note: Housemates who are automatically nominated will be considered as a correct prediction.)
- Nomination nights are usually held on weekends.The DEADLINE for submission of prediction lists is every Saturday at 5PM Manila Time or 5PM prior on the day of Nomination should Nomination nights be scheduled on a different day.
- Participant can guess the week's evictee. Should the participant name the correct evictee, the said participant will score five bonus points. (Note: Forced Evictees and Voluntary Exits will be considered as a correct prediction.)
- Participants will predict match conclusions by completing these categories:
- Points Incurred How many points are incurred by each housemate? Note that you don't have to be accurate in terms of total points given (= no. of housemates x 3) Three points for each correct guess.
Ex.Code:Housemates Points ---------- ----- Biggel 3 Carlo 2 Divine 1 Jaz 3 Kevin 3 Kigoy 12 Kim 2 Luz 3 Paco 2 Pamu 3 Roy 4 Seichang 0 Slater 1 Tin 1
- Nominated Housemates At the end of the nomination, at least two housemates will be nominated. Give only two housemates.One point for each correct guess.
Ex.Code:Nominated: Kigoy and Pamu
- Evictee: Five points for each correct guess. Forced Evictees and Voluntary Exits will be considered as correct answers.
- Since it's hardest to determine the evictee, correct guess will score five points. Correct points incurred by each housemate is also quite difficult to guess correctly hence three points. Each correct nominee will be scored one point.
- Prediction lists should be posted in this thread. Should and only if the servers of PinoyExchange be down prior to the Nomination night, you may message your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the entire season, points earned per nomination nights will be added to the running tally and after the Big Night, the participant who accumulated the most number of points will be declared the PEx Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited Fantasy League Big Winner.
- As the organizer, I reserve the right to change certain mechanics at the middle of the season. Such changes shall not be retroactive. Changes will most likely only accommodate the show's twists.
- For the definition of terms (i.e. definition of Forced Eviction et.al.), we shall refer to the official Pinoy Big Brother rulebook.
- I will have to talk to our mods about this. So just drop by every now and then on this thread.
- Hopefully they can give some participation pins.
Deadline of Registration: November 7, 2011 (Subject to change depending on when the first nomination night will be pegged.) Post your intent to join in this thread.
Queries: Questions will be entertained in this thread..