Victoria Towers (Timog corner Panay)
- 5 elevators (1 freight elevator)
- Courteous security guards
- Nice location
- Well developed commercial area
- Wide parking on-ramp
- Parking garage design allows for easy driving and navigation
- Garbage chute stinks up the entire hall it is located at.
- Poor maintenance of the building. The halls looks dilapidated even though its relatively new.
- Poor design in terms of taking advantage of natural light.
- During the Ondoy typhoon the rain water drains BACK FLOWED up to the 10th (or maybe its 9th) floor! This single problem caused considerable damage to affected units.
- The project was designed to maximize sellable space but with very few amenities!
Double loaded corridors.
Nice infinity pool.
I am not the owner of the unit so my pros and cons are simply the result of residing in the project. At the very least you wont see pipes protruding here and there (attention Empire East).