Fast and Furious 6 is a high-octane action-packed ride that will make the most hardened action movie fans blushread more
The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Twelve of the best brains across Asia compete to be hired in the ultimate job interview in The Apprentice Asiaread more
Tawa lang ako ng tawa sa Wake Up Cow ni RaeLynn. Saka sa reaction ni Blake sa performance ni Sera Hill.
Porket topless, strippers na agad? HAHAHA. Conservative much.
hotness naman si xtina..cant take my eyes off her...
For those who are curious about her orange dress, it's a Roland Mouret dress, paired with Louboutins. #StyleTips
Here are my rankings for the performances on the First Live Rounds:
1.) What A Wonderful World - Jesse Campbell
- Jesse once again proved that he is the best vocalist in the competition. The latter part of the song was amazing. Loved the high notes in the end.
- Although I am a fan of embellishments in a song, I didn't like that he put them in every verse of that song. Hindi ko tuloy masyado na-feel yung meaning ng song dun sa first part.
2.) Somebody That I Used To Know - Lindsey Pavao
- Really love her voice. Very unique and current. Something you would want to hear all day on the radio. Xtina is right. Yung voice niya yung tipong sasabihin mo na "Where can I buy her album?"
- I agree na there seems to be a problem with the audio. Sobrang lumakas yung sound ng band, kaya nasabi ni Adam na she lacked the power to sing the chorus.
3.) Misery Business - Charlotte Sometimes
- Very unique voice too. I love her style in singing. Love the low notes and the high notes. She looks comfortable on stage.
- I believe that she is Blake's strongest artist. Bad decision to let her go.
4.) Bridge Over Troubled Water - Chris Mann
- Not a fan of Chris so I was so surprised that I loved his performance. Unlike in the Battle Rounds, his performance now is heartfelt. I was actually teary-eyed. Finocus kasi yung cam sa mom niya, na-touch tuloy ako.
5.) Wake Up Call - RaeLynn
- Great arrangement of the song. I like the tone of her voice, her country twang. She has a potential to be a country superstar. Great energy on the stage.
6.) Find Your Love - Sera Hill
- Very Mary J. Blige yung voice. Good vocals. Also, she really looked like a diva on stage.
- I am a fan of R&B so I was just looking for a little more power in her voice and some falsetto.
7.) Right Through You - Ashley Dela Rosa
- Impressive strong vocals. What a big surprise! She can hit the high notes! I can feel the youthful character in her voice. Very modern and current!
- Just want to hear more dynamics in her voice. I hope Xtina will help her achieve that.
8.) Living for the City - Erin Willett
- Strong powerful vocals. Good song choice 'cause she was able to showcase her singing ability.
- There's nothing new or interesting in her voice. She was not able to show what kind of artist she wants to be in the music industry.
9.) Alone - Jordis Unga
- The low notes weren't good. I think it was a bit shaky in the beginning. It was like she was nervous.
- She was able to hit the high note in the end. But I heard other singers who had better rendition of that song. I was looking for more power and more high notes. Hehe.. Parang bitin yung performance niya kasi i was comparing it with the rendition of other artists.
10.) Turning Tables - Naia Kete
- Bad song choice. Or perhaps Blake should've allowed her to make it into a reggae song.
- I loved her studio recordings. But her voice lacked soul and power in the live performance. The song didn't fit her voice. She would have done better if she sticked to her genre.
11.) Livin' on a Prayer - Jermaine Paul
- Bad, bad song choice! Come on, he's not a rockstar. He shouldn't act like one. He had no connection with the song. I think he was below key during the chorus.
- I appreciate the soul that I heard in his voice. May konti akong narinig. Xtina would've picked a better song for him. R&B/Soul dapat.
12.) Stronger/Power - Moses Stone
- I can't help but compare him with rappers that I appreciate like Drake, Eminem and Lil Wayne. Very amateur ang dating niya.
- Astro of X-Factor US is way better than him.
Biggest mistake of Blake -- not letting Naia do the reggae version of Turning Tables. Di bagay yun boses ni Naia sa areglo nun kanta. Nagmukhang weak ang boses niya.
nagugustuhan ko na si ashley! most improved nga talaga siya. she's not a vocal powerhouse pero iba yung stage presence niya!
HERE ARE SOME OF MY COMMENTS:
-Christina, I must say was really pretty and hot. Bagay sakanya light make up and simpleng ayos lang ng hair.
-Whats with Cee Lo's hair? Haha. ang kulit.
-Adam mas gusto ko dating hair style. hmmm. muka siyang eggnog? pero gwapo pa din.
-Blake no changes made.
-Raelynn, parang yeng gumalaw. magaling magperform not sure with the voice.
-Lindsey, asteeeg. gumanda din siya ngayon parang hawig ni zooey/katy. parang may mali lang pagkatapos nung performance, nung nagcocomment na judge. parang awkward or something.
-Moses and Sera, in fairness napasayaw ako sa performance nila. siguro dahil lang sa back up dancer.
-Jesse, ano pa nga bang aasahan. magaling pa din, no doubt about that.
-Charlotte, ngayon ko lang siya naappreciate. di ko natripan yung apologize niya dati e.
*OTHERS i dont remember.