The UST Golden Tigresses outplayed the tough UP Lady Maroons squad in 4 sets to win 25-15, 22-25, 25-21, 25-22.read more
The Meralco Bolts relied on speed and heavy defense to shock the Barangay Ginebra squad and win 100-87.read more
What's up Daniel Padilla fans? Join the discussion and raise your hands if you're a proud member of DJP Global!read more
The UAAP Season 76 volleyball tournament ushered in fresh faces with impeccable talent. Just who are the rookies to watch out for?read more
3 years ang validity ng FEU-CAT. kaso ni revise na ang FEUCAT ngayong 2012 lang. ano nakita mo sa result? passed lang?
kasi yung new system ngayon ibang result na ang makikita mo.
1. Eligible for Quota and Non-Quota courses
2. Eligible for Non-Quota courses only.
Dun sa nagtatanong about transferring from nursing sa DLSHSI to med tech dto sa feu:
1. FEU-College Admissions Test. Since quota program ang med tech kelangan mo at least maka above average para ma-admit sa med tech. 3 years ang validity ng FEU-CAT, kung nakapag take ka na before na cover ng 3 years, yun ang marerecognize ng system.
2. Admissions Office. You have to bring the transfer documents (TOR, Honorable Dismissal Certificate, Certificate of Good Moral Character and Photocopy ng NSO Birth Cert) for an initial evaluation. Your documents will be verified together with the result of your FEU-CAT by one of the admissions staff. You will be endorsed to the Director of Admissions for an interview, after that you will proceed to Office of Student Affairs for advising and the last step would be the department where you will apply. The department or the institute will be the one to determine the credited subjects
Hope it will help
1. Candidate for Merit Scholarship (even if the applicant reached the cut-off score, still transferees and international students are not eligible in any scholarship progaram upon entering the university)
2. Qualified for Quota and Non-Quota Programs
3. Qualified for Non-Quota Programs only
5. Non Admission/Failure
Ang alam ko po qualified po ako for both quota and non quota. Kasi po yung courses na nilagay ko dun was BS Medtech Tska Psych po yata or AB Masscom. Yun nga lang po nawala ko na po yata yung paper na binigay nila na gagamitin daw po pag mag eenroll na, pina check lang po kasi sa net yung result. (Last year lang po ako nagtake.)
So pag pumunta na po ako ng FEU dapat dala ko na po yung requirements such as TOR Etc?
balita ko pa naman mabagal magrelease ng TOR and HSI T.T Salamat po ulit sa mga magrereply.
Last edited by starship01; Jun 29, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
pano kung may 2 or 3 kang incomplete subjects? pag nagtransfer ka sa FEU back to square one ka ba ulit?
I am graduating BSBA Financial Management Accounting in March of 2013 and plano ko po sana icontinue to BSA sa ibang school. One of my choices is FEU. I wonder if you guys have any idea about 2nd degree applicants specifically for BSA. Thanks!
hello po... nalamn ko po na hindi tumatanggap ang IARFA ng transferee pag second sem.. gusto ko lang po malamn pede po bang mag enrol sa ibanginstitute at kumuha ng genral minor subjects na nasa curriculum ng course na gusto ko s IARFA .. at magshishift nlng finally to IARFA when 1st semester comes>>?? slamat po s makaksagot
ganun po ba... tagal pa po kasi ng 1st sem... plan ko po kasi pag na enrol ako s non quota course *** kukunin kung subjects yung minors lang na macrecredit pag shift ko to IARFA.. pwede po ba yun ?
pwede po. basta not lower than 2.0 yung grade mo for every subjects.
required kunin lahat ng units for a specific semester. hindi din ikaw magdedecide what subjects will be given to you. lahat sinusunod ang curriculum.
hello po, itatanong ko lang po sana kung nagtransfer ka po ba sa feu ay irregular student ka na po ba agad?
no. it depends kung magpapacredit ka ng subject/s or hindi.
^according to FEU admission office, student type such as transferees from other colleges or universities even if hindi ka nagpa credit atomatic irreg yon. even students coming from vocational schools or students that are already graduated and applying for 2nd degree course are considered irregular by status. But they can enroll for block section and follow the block curriculum. Pero yung status nila as student when they enter FEU is automatically irregular as per FEU site. Yung regular students lang ay yung fresh grad from HS.