PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

Prepare to Go Into the Storm

From New Line Cinema, in association with Village Roadshow Pictures, comes the tornado disaster film Into the Storm.

read more

The Unique Heroes of Marvel's Guardians

Know more about Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot and Rocket.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Completes Comeback Win vs UE

Prince Rivero came up big in the clutch, scoring two crucial baskets to help DLSU complete comeback bid over UE, 60-58

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 60
  1. #1

    Southgate Premiere

    meron bang me idea kung ano klaseng company ang Southgate Premiere? recruitment agency kaya to? TIA

  2. #2
    It is the renamed SOUTHEAST EMINENCE, nag-move din kasi sila ng building from FEDMAN in Salcedo st. to FINMAN in Tordesillas st. both in Makati.

    I don't know why they had to change THE NAME kahit lumipat lang ng office. Para tuloy may tinatakasan haha

  3. #3
    ganun pala.

    nabasa ko din yung isang post about Southeast Eminence, sayang lang pagpunta pala if ever kasi irerefer lang din naman nila tayo sa mga ka-tie up nilang company...

    and nakakapagtaka nga kung bakit nagbago sila ng name... me something fishy siguro hmm...

    thanks sa reply

  4. #4
    May nereceive ako na text galing sa kanila. Akala ko call center, pero nung nakita ko yung name na "Rome", alam ko na recruitment firm nanaman ito. duh.,....

  5. #5
    no prob. sana makita rin ng ibang aplikante ang thread na to.. KASI GRABE ang layo NG TORDESILLAS sa SALCEDO! hahah grabeng lakaran!

    new address is

    7th floor FINMAN bldg, Tordesillas St. Makati City

    about the fishy, i dont know... sana naman wala (or kung meron ipost agad dito!)

  6. #6
    @Alizarine - sana nga walang naloko yang company na yan. pero kung meron, sana me magshare para hindi na magaya pa ng iba.

    @nog - musta naman ang adventures? hehe
    like ko yung mga sineshare mo kasi marami nakakarelate tulad ko


    _________________________
    I added cool smileys to this message... if you don't see them go to: http://e.exps.me

  7. #7
    i think it's a recruitment agency

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by stoveandpot View Post
    meron bang me idea kung ano klaseng company ang Southgate Premiere? recruitment agency kaya to? TIA
    Recruitment firm nga to. Wag na kayo mag aksaya ng oras jan. Nung pumunta ako jan, hindi pa ko nakakapasok gusto ko na umalis. Pag pasok namin umupo lang kami then after mga 5mins umalis na ** kami.. Grabe, hindi man lang kami kinausap nung frontdesk nila, hindi tinanong kung applicant ba kami or what, ni hindi nga hiningi resume namin, sobrang hindi welcoming ang lugar pati mga tao, tas kumakain pa sila sa harap ng applicants nila which I think eh hindi magandang tignan.. Suggestion lang DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...

  9. #9

    Smile Openings for all BPO posts! Start ASAP

    Hi! Are you looking for a jumpstart career? We do have openings for all positions (agents, QA's, TL, OM's, workforce analysts). Office is at BGC. We have Telco, Healthcare, Financial Accounts available. Please PM @ JobsnowatBGC@gmail.com
    your name
    position that you're applying for
    email address

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouslyanon View Post
    Recruitment firm nga to. Wag na kayo mag aksaya ng oras jan. Nung pumunta ako jan, hindi pa ko nakakapasok gusto ko na umalis. Pag pasok namin umupo lang kami then after mga 5mins umalis na ** kami.. Grabe, hindi man lang kami kinausap nung frontdesk nila, hindi tinanong kung applicant ba kami or what, ni hindi nga hiningi resume namin, sobrang hindi welcoming ang lugar pati mga tao, tas kumakain pa sila sa harap ng applicants nila which I think eh hindi magandang tignan.. Suggestion lang DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...
    thanks for sharing...

    kawawa naman pala ang applicant lalo na pag galing province, instead na maboost ang confidence, magdadalawang isip ka na sa pag-aaply sa kanila, tsk tsk

  11. #11
    hi guys! to answer all your questions,

    SOUTHGATE PREMIERE SERVICES is a training center, we give FREE training for applicants to have a higher percentage of passing the whole interview/testing process done in call centers. especially we help the newcomers, first timers...

    we are not an agency, we don't get any cut from the salaries.

    there is a HUGE difference.

    we have helped almost thousands of filipinos get jobs in our first month of operation.

    our intention is good. for those who are looking for a job please see for yourself. we have highly qualified and experienced trainers to help you.

    God Bless you all. if you guys need help start your career we are here.

    x

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouslyanon View Post
    Recruitment firm nga to. Wag na kayo mag aksaya ng oras jan. Nung pumunta ako jan, hindi pa ko nakakapasok gusto ko na umalis. Pag pasok namin umupo lang kami then after mga 5mins umalis na ** kami.. Grabe, hindi man lang kami kinausap nung frontdesk nila, hindi tinanong kung applicant ba kami or what, ni hindi nga hiningi resume namin, sobrang hindi welcoming ang lugar pati mga tao, tas kumakain pa sila sa harap ng applicants nila which I think eh hindi magandang tignan.. Suggestion lang DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME...
    Hi,

    we are a free training center, we conduct training to help applicants get a bigger chance to pass the whole process especially the interview.

    our trainers are highly qualified! and the training is fun as well.

    our office is usually so busy everyday and im sorry if you encountered this and i hope you have approached our front desk so that they have accomodated you instead of leaving our office. madali naman sila kausap sana lang nilapitan mo po sila

    our staff is very friendly and as what i said we are her to help not to waste your time.

    "sana lang po wag naman po magsalita ng masama about us"

    our goal is to give jobs. magbigay ng oportunidad sa bawat pinoy.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alizarine View Post
    no prob. sana makita rin ng ibang aplikante ang thread na to.. KASI GRABE ang layo NG TORDESILLAS sa SALCEDO! hahah grabeng lakaran!

    new address is

    7th floor FINMAN bldg, Tordesillas St. Makati City

    about the fishy, i dont know... sana naman wala (or kung meron ipost agad dito!)
    hi SOUTHGATE PREMIERE SERVICES is a different company. we just offer the same services.

    nothing fishy about it, i assure you we have good intentions, that is to help filipinos get jobs.

    sabi nga nila "pag may tiyaga may nilaga" hindi po talga madali makahanap ng work, kaya kami andito para tumulong.

    pinaganda talga namin ang office namin para lang maging comfortable ang mga aplikanteo. priority talaga sila kasi sila ang hinahanapan namin ng trabaho

    everyone has the right to state their own opinion, that is why i am here to clear things.

    Gob Bless x

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by stoveandpot View Post
    ganun pala.

    nabasa ko din yung isang post about Southeast Eminence, sayang lang pagpunta pala if ever kasi irerefer lang din naman nila tayo sa mga ka-tie up nilang company...

    and nakakapagtaka nga kung bakit nagbago sila ng name... me something fishy siguro hmm...

    thanks sa reply
    hi SOUTHGATE PREMIERE SERVICES is a different company. we just offer the same services.

    nothing fishy about it, i assure you we have good intentions, that is to help filipinos get jobs.

    sabi nga nila "pag may tiyaga may nilaga" hindi po talga madali makahanap ng work, kaya kami andito para tumulong.

    pinaganda talga namin ang office namin para lang maging comfortable ang mga aplikanteo. priority talaga sila kasi sila ang hinahanapan namin ng trabaho

    everyone has the right to state their own opinion, that is why i am here to clear things.

    Gob Bless x

  15. #15
    -does this mean that we have to be trained first? W/O SALARY? before you endorse us to prospective callcenter companies that you have??

    -PHONE ASSISTANTS(BANK) -what company po ito?? gyshift??

    -FINANCIAL CARE ASSOCIATES -what company din ito? gyshift??

    -CLIENT RELATIONS OFFICER -what company po?? and normal working hours po ba itong job post na ito??


    Yung jobpost po for cruiseliner -CRUISELINE STAFF & FRONT OFFICE STAFF -kailangan po ba may experience na for it?? may age-bracket?? at pwede po ba hindi HRM GRAD.???

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by freshbabe View Post
    -does this mean that we have to be trained first? W/O SALARY? before you endorse us to prospective callcenter companies that you have??

    -PHONE ASSISTANTS(BANK) -what company po ito?? gyshift??

    -FINANCIAL CARE ASSOCIATES -what company din ito? gyshift??

    -CLIENT RELATIONS OFFICER -what company po?? and normal working hours po ba itong job post na ito??


    Yung jobpost po for cruiseliner -CRUISELINE STAFF & FRONT OFFICE STAFF -kailangan po ba may experience na for it?? may age-bracket?? at pwede po ba hindi HRM GRAD.???
    please visit our office so that we can find the best account for you or contact me at 09178571708. - angela lim

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by freshbabe View Post
    -does this mean that we have to be trained first? W/O SALARY? before you endorse us to prospective callcenter companies that you have??

    -PHONE ASSISTANTS(BANK) -what company po ito?? gyshift??

    -FINANCIAL CARE ASSOCIATES -what company din ito? gyshift??

    -CLIENT RELATIONS OFFICER -what company po?? and normal working hours po ba itong job post na ito??


    Yung jobpost po for cruiseliner -CRUISELINE STAFF & FRONT OFFICE STAFF -kailangan po ba may experience na for it?? may age-bracket?? at pwede po ba hindi HRM GRAD.???
    well if you pass the whole process.... salary will begin on your start date... get interviewed first.

  18. #18
    as in FREE Training? No hidden charges?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_0832 View Post
    as in FREE Training? No hidden charges?
    no hidden charges, all for free... no cuts from salaries either.... thanks...

  20. #20

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by angelalim View Post
    no hidden charges, all for free... no cuts from salaries either.... thanks...
    ^^ i'm confused... are you going to endorse the applicant to your client after the whole recruitment process?? Or are you going to train them(w/ salary ba?) first after passing the whole recruitment process- train first then endorse ba??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Call Center - Directory

Sub title