PEx Highlights

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

PROMO: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

Get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

read more

Ben Affleck's toughest challenge in "Gone Girl"

From the bestsellers' shelves, "Gone Girl" reveals the real Mr. and Mrs. Dunne as they go through the motion of making their marriage work.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 377
  1. #61

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by deathwalker View Post
    Kumusta po kaya ang signal dito sa Brgy Almanza Uno Las Piņas City?
    Kakabili ko lang kanina ng Plan 998 2mbps WiFi Modem yung special promo daw that's actually worth 1thou kasi may wifi, yung gray and yellow ang casing. Ang sabi ng seller sa alabang witribe shop plug-n-play na lang daw ito kaso nasa plug phase pa lang ako dahil naghahanap pa pala ng network security code ang wifi at ngayon balik internet shop na lang ako...

    Isosoli ko na lang ***** 'to dahil baka hindi ko din magamit sa online interview ng employer ko bukas... tsk tsk
    Give Exact Service Address w/ nearest road in Almanza 1, LPC? Actually, malawak na coverage jan sa Almanza 1 but baka cell-edge or dead-spot and service area mo so need to verify sa Coverage Map if w/n ideal 400-Meter radius at hindi dead-spot!

  2. #62

    CDRking router

    How about the CDR king Router worth 780 pesos. Is that compatible too?

  3. #63

    Interested

    Bossing meron akong limang PC na gusto palagyan..balak ko sana mag start by Friday. Kaya po ba?

    Location ko po is Brgy. Holy Spirit, AFP st. cor. Constabulary Veterans Village Quezon City.

    Sana po masagot ASAP. Thanks!

  4. #64

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by etmet10 View Post
    Bossing meron akong limang PC na gusto palagyan..balak ko sana mag start by Friday. Kaya po ba?

    Location ko po is Brgy. Holy Spirit, AFP st. cor. Constabulary Veterans Village Quezon City.

    Sana po masagot ASAP. Thanks!
    Asper Technical Support of wi-tribe, although covered ang AFP St. cor. Constabulary Road, about 640 Meters and 950 Meters from nearest 2 Cellsites/BTS kaya medyo over na sa ideal 400 Meter Radius so hindi mo ma-attain maximum speeds ng wi-tribe 4G WIMAX of 2Mbps or 4Mbps at baka ma-disconnect pa from time to time! Anyway, magtatayo pa naman ng ibang BTS in the near future at hopefully magkaroon ng good signal service area mo!

  5. #65
    Sir after kong mag download ng 2 movies bumagal na and speed ng download almost 10 kbps na lang... Kung sakaling nadale ng FUP permanent na po ba ito o may chance na i-lift nila yung penalty like a duration of time na hindi ako muna makakapagdownload? Bat ganun yung sa ibang user almost 3 months na syang gumagamit nakakapag 5 gigs per day ang download nya within the same area lang kami.

  6. #66

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by deathwalker View Post
    Sir after kong mag download ng 2 movies bumagal na and speed ng download almost 10 kbps na lang... Kung sakaling nadale ng FUP permanent na po ba ito o may chance na i-lift nila yung penalty like a duration of time na hindi ako muna makakapagdownload? Bat ganun yung sa ibang user almost 3 months na syang gumagamit nakakapag 5 gigs per day ang download nya within the same area lang kami.
    Ano ba Plan mo? AFAIK, unofficially, 30GBs/mo. ang Capping before implementation ng FUP at kapag hindi pa tapos isang monthly cycle (1st-30th/31st of each month)! Babagal ang speed to below 50% of subscribed plan but lower than 56kbps at balik ulit sa dati at start of each month. Dapat hindi 24/7 ang downloading ng heavy files like P2P, etc. but OK if during Off-peak hours (12mn - 6am)!

  7. #67
    sir here is my address

    anu kaya ang best dsl for our place?

    Rosewood Pointe Emerald Bldg, Levi Mariano St. Brgy Ususan Taguig.

    Thank you for your kind advice.

  8. #68

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrinidad18 View Post
    sir here is my address

    anu kaya ang best dsl for our place?

    Rosewood Pointe Emerald Bldg, Levi Mariano St. Brgy Ususan Taguig.

    Thank you for your kind advice.
    If wi-tribe 4G WIMAX, medyo malayo (about 800-Meters) na from nearest BST/Cellsite ang service area mo!

    The best pa rin, generally ang PLDT MyDSL at malamang mayroon jan! Check link for ore details:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...=498588&page=9

  9. #69
    ..ignorance is bliss.. ccnewbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Malate Manila
    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    If wi-tribe 4G WIMAX, medyo malayo (about 800-Meters) na from nearest BST/Cellsite ang service area mo!

    The best pa rin, generally ang PLDT MyDSL at malamang mayroon jan! Check link for ore details:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...=498588&page=9
    Sir I'm planning to get witribe plan 598 with P999 modem tomorrow, pero just want to check kung ok ang connection ko dito sa place kasi parang unreliable yung nakausap kong CSR, dami ko kasing nababasang negative comments about sa campaign nilang "up to 1mbps"

    eto po location ko, CF Munoz Street Malate Manila (along San Andres po ito papuntang Singalong area)

    Salamat po

  10. #70

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by ccnewbie View Post
    Sir I'm planning to get witribe plan 598 with P999 modem tomorrow, pero just want to check kung ok ang connection ko dito sa place kasi parang unreliable yung nakausap kong CSR, dami ko kasing nababasang negative comments about sa campaign nilang "up to 1mbps"

    eto po location ko, CF Munoz Street Malate Manila (along San Andres po ito papuntang Singalong area)

    Salamat po
    PM me your Full Name, Contact No. & Exact Service Address w/ nearest road in F. Munoz St.? OK/malakas signal w/n the service area due w/n the ideal 400-meter radius from nearest 2 BTS/Cellsites!
    Text me ASAP at 09182312423 for the details para mas madali kong deliver P598 Modem. Need copy of Valid ID, latest Proof of Billing and 1-mo. Security/Advance Deposit + P200 Delivery Fee.

  11. #71
    sir may account ako dati sa wi-tribe kaso sobrang panget ng service nila. di ko man *** napakinabangan kaya tinigilan ko na. kinuha na nila boom antenna pero ngayon sinisingil ako ng pre-termination, lampas 20k!
    gusto ko sana subukan ulit ngayon kasi nakita ko no lock-in na kaso di ko na alam kung pano ko mag-aaply ulit..

  12. #72

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by PureProfit View Post
    sir may account ako dati sa wi-tribe kaso sobrang panget ng service nila. di ko man *** napakinabangan kaya tinigilan ko na. kinuha na nila boom antenna pero ngayon sinisingil ako ng pre-termination, lampas 20k!
    gusto ko sana subukan ulit ngayon kasi nakita ko no lock-in na kaso di ko na alam kung pano ko mag-aaply ulit..
    Give/PM me FULL NAME, CONTACT NO. & EXACT SERVICE ADDRESS W/ NEAREST ROAD. See my PM reply for more details after I received your PM!

  13. #73

    location test

    sir ako patest nga sa location ko *** my ok ang signal

    green place malagasang imus cavite, sana meron

  14. #74

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by sanz88 View Post
    sir ako patest nga sa location ko *** my ok ang signal

    green place malagasang imus cavite, sana meron
    Sorry, asper wi-tribe Coverage Map, wala pang signal sa service area ninyo!

  15. #75
    Sir pa check naman kung available sa fairview area near fairview center mall and kung ok ba yung signal?

  16. #76
    Sir, pa test naman kung merong signal sa Toclong Kawit Cavite. Kung wala pa, ano kayang network ang meton na?

  17. #77

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by snakedoc View Post
    Sir pa check naman kung available sa fairview area near fairview center mall and kung ok ba yung signal?
    Give/PM me your FULL NAME, CONTACT NO. & EXACT SERVICE ADDRESS w/ nearest road to verify if OK?

    Fairview Center Mall/Regalado Ave. is w/n 800 Meters away from nearest BTS/Cellsite w/c is twice the distance from the ideal 400-Meter radius!


  18. #78

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by smbbeer View Post
    Sir, pa test naman kung merong signal sa Toclong Kawit Cavite. Kung wala pa, ano kayang network ang meton na?

    Sorry, wala pang wi-tribe service sa Toclong, Kawit Cavite at hanggang parts of Bacoor and Imus, Cavite pa lang coverage at present and hopefully, w/n the year magkaroon na jan!

    Asper Smart BRO Mapping Info:

    Area: South Luzon
    City: KAWIT
    Region: Region IV-A - CALABARZON
    Brgy/Village: TOCLONG
    Province: Cavite

    Modulation: ALL

    Residential Coverage Results
    COVERAGE SUMMARY
    Connection Type :Status

    CANOPY: Covered
    3G: Not Covered
    HSPA: Covered
    HSDPA: Not Covered
    WIMAX: Not Covered

    So possible and OK now is maybe Smart BRO Canopy, up to 1Mbps @ P999MSf w/ FREE Installation w/n 1-3 days after receipt of 1-mo. Advance at any Smart Wireless Ctr.!

    Check link to apply and more details:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...=433239&page=9


  19. #79
    ok ba talaga wi tribe? kahit yung 1mbps *** kunin ko? ok kaya signal dto sa pque?

  20. #80

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by lailoved View Post
    ok ba talaga wi tribe? kahit yung 1mbps *** kunin ko? ok kaya signal dto sa pque?
    Give/PM me your FULL NAME, CONTACT NO. & EXACT SERVICE ADDRESS w/ NEAREST ROAD in PARANAQUE to check first if wi-tribe 4G Signal OK/best? When OK for site visit/availing of P1Mbps @ P598MSF Instant Pure 4G service?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement

Hot Topics

UAAP:

UE forces playoff for Final Four slot vs NU after beating UST, 78-73

UE forces playoff for Final Four slot vs NU after beating UST, 78-73

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Ai-ai delas Alas dating 20-year old DLSU student-athlete

Ai-ai delas Alas dating 20-year old DLSU student-athlete

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Court allows Cedric Lee, Zimmer Raz and Deniece Cornejo to post bail

Court allows Cedric Lee, Zimmer Raz and Deniece Cornejo to post bail

read more
PBA:

Fil-Tongan Moala Tautuaa picked #1 overall in PBA D-Leage Draft

Fil-Tongan Moala Tautuaa picked #1 overall in PBA D-Leage Draft

read more
NMFtv:

Fashionpulis joins Mo Twister in an episode of gossip and revelations!

Fashionpulis joins Mo Twister in an episode of gossip and revelations!

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

Join the promo and win advance screening tickets to Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends!

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the most generic break-up lines you normally hear?

What are the most generic break-up lines you normally hear?

read more