PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 377
  1. #41

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by esrag View Post
    LT J. Francisco street ako.
    Di masyadong maganda ang coverage.
    Intermittent connection pa.
    Asper Wi-tribe Coverage Map, Lt. J. Francisco St. is w/n "[LIGHT GREEN LAYER] - CELL-EDGE Coverage" (Dead -Spot) kaya hindi maganda signal jan sa service area mo! Sorry.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by add616reneb View Post
    Yes, asper Coverage Map, Kabesang Segundo St. w/ "[DARK GREEN LAYER] - GOOD Coverage"!

    PM me your Full Name, Contact No. and Exact Service Address and when availing of FREE Demo/Instant Connection and 1-Day Full Activation. Need Copy of Valid ID, Proof of Billing and 1-mo. Security/Advance Deposit!
    how about in J. Rizal and A. Mabini St. Fortunata Village, Brgy. San Isidro, Sucat, Paranaque? thank you.

  3. #43

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by gossip_girl21 View Post
    how about in J. Rizal and A. Mabini St. Fortunata Village, Brgy. San Isidro, Sucat, Paranaque? thank you.
    Yes, may signal rin jan!

  4. #44
    ask ko lang how about in cabuyao laguna, mamatid?

  5. #45

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by eyahnism22 View Post
    ask ko lang how about in cabuyao laguna, mamatid?
    Hanggang San Pedro, Laguna pa lang signal ng wi-tribe at present!

  6. #46
    Sir, pa-check baka pwede ako dito..

    Dexterville Royale Subdivision, San Nicolas II, Dasmarinas, Cavite

  7. #47

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by wapak2 View Post
    Sir, pa-check baka pwede ako dito..

    Dexterville Royale Subdivision, San Nicolas II, Dasmarinas, Cavite
    Sorry, wala pa talaga sa Dasmarinas, Cavite wi-tribe 4G at hanggang Bacoor pa lang at present!

  8. #48
    ganun po ba. thanks! Smart Bro WIMAX na lang.. hehe

  9. #49
    paano po pag naka apartment? kasi sa may ari po ng bahay nakapangalan ang house

  10. #50
    kasi yung billing po sa may ari ng house na ka pangalan eh

  11. #51

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by raaalphcruuuz View Post
    kasi yung billing po sa may ari ng house na ka pangalan eh
    Hingi ka ng copy latest Billing Statement (orig. better) + Authorization Letter at copy of Valid ID from owner of House/Apartment or kuha ka ng original Barangay Clearance certifying na resident ka sa Service Address/Billing Address as your Proof of Billing! PM/text me at 09182312423 ASAP when OK for FREE Demo/availing of wi-tribe 4G service? Give Full Name & Exact Service Address w/ time/date OK!

  12. #52
    lahat po ba ng wifi router compatible sa wi tribe modem?

  13. #53

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by raaalphcruuuz View Post
    lahat po ba ng wifi router compatible sa wi tribe modem?
    AFAIK, hindi lahat compatible sa wi-tribe modem but yung sa CDR-King worth P1480 or P1580 (forgot the model) is OK. Dalhin mo lang ang 4G para actual na matest if bibili ka ng Wi-FI Router!

  14. #54

  15. #55

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by raaalphcruuuz View Post



    Yes, malamang yan ang compatible na Wi-Fi Modem!

    PM/text me ASAP when OK for site visit/availing of 4G service?!


  16. #56

    Thumbs down Waste Of Money

    Do not waste your money my friend, I am using Wi-tribe for almost a week now, I have 2mbps unlimited plan, I have never got more than 200kbps as per the speediest.net. Their own speed-test site shows 800kbps, nothing works youtube takes ages to load... I have heard similar reviews by few more people, so don't waste your money on Wi-tribe..its totally worst ISP..

  17. #57
    I really thought that Wi tribe was like bang for the buck. Ok naman siya nung trial period but come after that... Nahiya na lang siguro at sa agent na nagpresent sakin kasi madami ginawa for us. Nung una nakakapanood pa ako ng live streaming kaso ngayon... buffering bufffering. Laptop lang at tablet ang gadget ko sa I thought I'd be doing well with this Connection since wala naman ako time manood ng tv. but I really don't know with this connection. Minsan ka na nga lang sa Condo, nagloloko pa connection mo.

  18. #58

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by mgnrfan View Post
    Do not waste your money my friend, I am using Wi-tribe for almost a week now, I have 2mbps unlimited plan, I have never got more than 200kbps as per the speediest.net. Their own speed-test site shows 800kbps, nothing works youtube takes ages to load... I have heard similar reviews by few more people, so don't waste your money on Wi-tribe..its totally worst ISP..
    Saan ba Exact Service Address w/ nearest road? Ilang bars ang 4G CPE Modem? Did you call Customer Care at 318-7423 to inquire about problem with your account? Itanong mo if w/n ideal 400-meter radius service address from nearest BTS/Cellsite to get the best connection! If sa wi-tribe Shop ka nag-avail, may NO LOCK-IN Promo na pwede mong avail if really hindi ka satisfied sa 4G service!

  19. #59

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by patrol_man View Post
    I really thought that Wi tribe was like bang for the buck. Ok naman siya nung trial period but come after that... Nahiya na lang siguro at sa agent na nagpresent sakin kasi madami ginawa for us. Nung una nakakapanood pa ako ng live streaming kaso ngayon... buffering bufffering. Laptop lang at tablet ang gadget ko sa I thought I'd be doing well with this Connection since wala naman ako time manood ng tv. but I really don't know with this connection. Minsan ka na nga lang sa Condo, nagloloko pa connection mo.
    Call Customer Care at 318-7423 for any concerns about wi-tribe 4G!

    wi-tribe Pure 4G w/ Unlimited Browsing w/ consistent up to 2Mbps speeds (if service area is w/in optimum 400-Meter radius from nearest 4G BTS/Cellsite)!

    NO more monthly 6GBs Capping or 12GBs Capping but still subject to Company's Fair Usage Policy meaning NO HEAVY DOWNLOADING* (24/7) especially during peak hours (OK if between 12m.n. to 6am)!

    *Avoid regular sharing / downloading of large files such as peer to peer file shares for music, videos, software, and games.


  20. #60
    Kumusta po kaya ang signal dito sa Brgy Almanza Uno Las Piņas City?
    Kakabili ko lang kanina ng Plan 998 2mbps WiFi Modem yung special promo daw that's actually worth 1thou kasi may wifi, yung gray and yellow ang casing. Ang sabi ng seller sa alabang witribe shop plug-n-play na lang daw ito kaso nasa plug phase pa lang ako dahil naghahanap pa pala ng network security code ang wifi at ngayon balik internet shop na lang ako...

    Isosoli ko na lang ***** 'to dahil baka hindi ko din magamit sa online interview ng employer ko bukas... tsk tsk

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement

Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

Unzip your man purse and share what's inside your kikoy kit!

read more
PBA:

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

Kia, Ginebra victorious in 40th PBA Season opening

read more
TV:

The Voice PH to open second season on October 26!

The Voice PH to open second season on October 26!

read more
SPORTS:

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

2014 Philippine Superliga Grand Prix opens

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Nadine Samonte also admits private marriage

Nadine Samonte also admits private marriage

read more
NMFtv:

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

NBA 2K15 Exhibition Gameplay - Washington Wizards VS Los Angeles Clippers on PS4

read more