PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

PAANO MAPAPUTI ang SINGIT???

lo guys patulong naman kung anong gamot/cream na ipapahid para pumuti ang singit. maraming salamat in advance

Bleaching creams will work, BUT I think that only helps if you also stop the main cause. I guess most of the time, the problem is the friction when your inner thighs touch each other when you walk. This normally happens when the thighs are not lean enough. If your body fat is above what's "lean", then this is very likely to happen.

Just an observation/opinion. I'm not a doctor, so you better wait for an official answer from a derma around here. Or consult with one in a dermatology clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by cblanco View Post
    Bleaching creams will work, BUT I think that only helps if you also stop the main cause. I guess most of the time, the problem is the friction when your inner thighs touch each other when you walk. This normally happens when the thighs are not lean enough. If your body fat is above what's "lean", then this is very likely to happen.

Just an observation/opinion. I'm not a doctor, so you better wait for an official answer from a derma around here. Or consult with one in a dermatology clinic.
    thanks sa info cblanco i really appreciated

Subukan mong gumamit ng agua oxinada

Quote Originally Posted by _Shalnark_ View Post
    Subukan mong gumamit ng agua oxinada
    seriously?

HAHAHA...

I think that pexer is joking. Mahapdi yun diba? What about yung mga milk crystals na nabibili sa Watsons. Try mo yun.

Quote Originally Posted by freshbabe View Post
    HAHAHA...

I think that pexer is joking. Mahapdi yun diba? What about yung mga milk crystals na nabibili sa Watsons. Try mo yun.
    ano exactly yung name NG PRODUCT freshbabe? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by friendster_ View Post
    seriously?
    Hydrogen peroxide is usually used in skin bleaching. It comes in two different concentration and the blue one is commonly used for the skin - together with the bleaching chemicals. However, it is not advisable to use this on your groin as it is next to your external genitalia considering its chemical content.
    Quote Originally Posted by friendster_ View Post
    ano exactly yung name NG PRODUCT freshbabe? thanks
    I think she's talkin 'bout the whitening milk salt like Yoko, A Bonne etc.

Papaya soap. It's doing wonders to my face.

you can get your singit diamond peeled ^^ it exfoliates old skin and promotes growth of new skin.. mas kikinis hopefully pumiti din. haha or you can use gluthathione as it makes the whoel body whiter ^^ visit a dermatologist for a more personalized advised as skin type differ from person to person and also treatment

Quote Originally Posted by freshbabe View Post
    HAHAHA...

Sa sugat lang mahapdi ang Hydrogen Peroxide... Nakakaputi nga sya Ang alam ko, ginagamit yun sa bleaching...

12. Nov 4, 2011, 10:23 PM

13. Nov 4, 2011, 10:28 PM