PEx Highlights

Favorite powdered juice

This summer, stir up your favorite juice drink minus the hassle. What is your favorite powdered juice drink?

read more

Campaign slogans

Ano ang pinaka memorable political campaign slogan ang naaalala mo? Isigaw mo na dito!

read more

Ano ang paborito mong teleserye ngayon?

Ano ang pinakainaabangan mo sa primetime ngayon? Sikat na TV shows, pagusapan na dito!

read more

Call Center jobs!

Find the hottest call center job openings in this forum!

read more

PEx Mobile App: Yes or No?

We need to hear it from you, PExers! Can you imagine PEx as a mobile app?

read more

Summer Getaway in Batlag Falls

PExer burnbabyburn04 takes us to a tour in Batlag Falls! Here is another summer worthy must go in our list!

read more

X

Lightbulb About the Pre-employment Examination of BIR

I would like to inquire if anyone knows the topics that are covered in the Pre-employment examination of the Bureau of Interval Revenue. Just a perspective of the topics in these said Pre-employment exams of these Government Agencies.

Thanks to you anyone who would share information. Bless you

Smile hi srivijaya.

I would also like to inquire if you have already taken the pre employment exam in BIR and would want to know the topics covered. Was it easy?? just want to have a perspective also.

Thank you. Hoping for your response. God Bless You.

Hello! I will be taking this exam next week..any tips?

patulong naman mga friends, I will be taking the pre-employment exam next week. ano po ba laman ng pre-employment exam ng BIR? I'm not a CPA, I'm an IT, applying for an IT position, need ko ba malaman ang mga CPA stuffs? thanks!

Will be taking bir pre employment exam next week.. Sa mga nakapag exam na tips naman jan.. thanks!

hi ninya25, we have the same situation, any ideas that you already had? thanks!

Hi patzzz will you be taking the exam at national office? From what ive read sa mga forums re: bir exam it will cover daw math, grammar and vocab, excel, integrity and psychological tests.. Nde ko lang sure kung kagaya sa regional office na inaannounce after exam kung sino mga pumasa..

Hello po. Gaano po ba katagal bago ka tawagan ng bir for exam from the day na oinasa application?
    Last edited by sharie114; Apr 11, 2016 at 09:59 AM. Reason: incorrect spelling