If you're tired of taking calls, maybe this job is for you.
E-mail/Chat Support - Non voice
* Resolving a customerís post-sales request, using support protocols as outlined in the company's procedures; requests include, but are not limited to: account information, purchasing information, issues with gifting, issues with specific content, or with account authorization, refund requests and promotion song and video codes;
* Referring customers with technical download or compatibility issues to other appropriate web-based self help resources and / or technical support teams;
* Capturing and submitting feedback-using specified contacts
* Maintaining an awareness of potential promotional issues and their potential impact to the business.
* Providing input for training development.
* Maintaining a general awareness of the strengths in the online music and video industry;
* Adherence to the workforce schedule and performance metrics as set forth herein.
* Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
* Experience supporting email or chat account is an advantage
* Excellent business writing skills.
* Excellent typing skills.
* Willing to work at shifting schedules.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Mall of Asia Complex,Pasay.
Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Will give you tips on increasing your chances of passing the recruitment process once I receive your resume.
Send in your resume now and expect a call from ACS once shortlisted.