The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Fans just got a taste of what to expect this season. Here are the numbers that shaped the first week of UAAP volleyball action.read more
The DLSU Lady Spikers took a walk in the park as they dominated UST from start to finish with 25-8, 27-25, 25-13read more
Japeth Aguilar's trey and block saved the day as Barangay Ginebra escaped the Talk N Text Tropang Texters 97-95.read more
Di ko type ang mga characters dito sa Grand Bazaar!
Pero parang masaya sya!
Hindi mo na maaappreciate ang GBA games kapag nakalaro ka na ng DSN games ng Harvest Moon, except for Harvest Moon DS ah! Parang wala halos pinagkaiba ang graphics sa FoMT ng GBA!!!
Ito si Popuri
Eto naman si Karen!
At ito yung farm layout
Your Farm Layout
The Farm is where you (the Hero) lives and spends most of his day. You tend to your animals, crops, and house here. This is also where you sleep every night.
1. Secret Garden: After eating a Power Berry, a flower will grow in this garden. The more Power Berries you eat, the more flowers grow and the happier you become.
2. Your House: This is your house, the place in which you live. You sleep here, find out tomorrow's weather, and things of that sort. You can upgrade your house two times.
3. Wood Shed: This is the location in which all of the tree stumps you chop up throughout the game is stored.
4. Horse Stable: Your horse will sleep here at night after you receive it.
5. Cow Stable: This is where all your Cows sleep at night and eat their meals. This stable has a capacity of 12 Cows. During the day you can let them out into the field.
6. Silo: After you cut the pasture grass you have grown on your farm, the Fodder will be stored inside the Silo.
7. Chicken Coop: This is where all of your Chickens live. Feed them here, ship their Eggs, and incubate more Chickens to hatch. There is a maximum capacity of 12 Chickens.
8. Shipping Bin: All of your produce can be placed in this bin, and every night at 5:00 PM the Shipper will stop by and give you cash for your produce. There is a Shipping Bin just like this one in the Cow Stable and in the Chicken Coop.
9. Tool Shed: This is where all of your Tools are stored when you are not carrying them. You may only carry two items at a time.
10. Water Holes: These are used to refill your Watering Can when it runs dry. You can also throw rocks into the Watering Hole instead of smashing them with a Hammer.
11. Secret Well: When the Earthquake occurs during the Summer this Well will open up.
Kaya lang kaunti lang ang magagawa dyan kumpara sa more advanced versions syempre!
hanggang 6pm lang ang oras dyan eh tapos di na tatakbo ang oras
Hero of Leaf Valley!
Hindi ba awkward na babae ang nagpopropose?
Ito yung mountain cottage sa FoMT at MFoMT!