PEx Highlights

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Any recommended gyms in Imus, Cavite or near Imus?

Guys patulong naman may recommended gym ba kayo na alam niyo sa Imus or Bacoor & trainer na din. Nagbabalak kasi ako maggym, in my age kasi yung body structure ko parang hindi bagay sakin katawan ko, im an ectomorph pero ginagawa ko muna ngayon is magpataba & magnababalak maggym narin at the same time.
    sana may makasagot.. tia

Theres gyms in dasma, wellcare is near lasalle, and another gym sa bayan. im sure there are lots of bakal gyms near, all you need is a squat rack, a bench, and your set. read the link for beginers. you dont need a trainer, what you need is dedication, and a lot of reading to do

thanks sa reply sir.. pero ang layo pag sa dasma. wala bang sa imus or bacoor?

ako din patulong din, naghahanap din sa cavite area

meron sa bandang binakayan.. along the road papuntang island cove

sa lotus at sa puregold meron din

wala bang along imus lang hehe
    pwede ba maggym agad kahit hindi ganun kalakihan ang katawan pero may muscle naman ako konte kasi naging player ako dati ng basketball.

taas ko lang!

Quote Originally Posted by hardpotato View Post
    wala bang along imus lang hehe
    pwede ba maggym agad kahit hindi ganun kalakihan ang katawan pero may muscle naman ako konte kasi naging player ako dati ng basketball.
    can you give us a reason why you can't start right away??
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

haha you enraged sir blake.. your op for a lecture ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tanjol View Post
    Theres gyms in dasma, wellcare is near lasalle, and another gym sa bayan. im sure there are lots of bakal gyms near, all you need is a squat rack, a bench, and your set.
    excuse me po, pero are you working at La Salle UMC?, just wanna ask.
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kur0ganee; Oct 9, 2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: correction. :/ sorry

denveruy@gmail.com

Hi hanap me pwedeng mksby sa pg gygym sa imus may alm me beginner *** me *** gsto ko my ksby *** sipagn me message nyo me sa fb denveruy@gmail.com tumatba n kc me.. ty..

^ bawal po textspeak dito, paki ayos lang po ang post.. salamat
    As the physically weak man can make himself strong by careful and patient training, so the man of weak thoughts can make them strong by exercising himself in right thinking.

From "As a Man Thinketh" By James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by kur0ganee View Post
    excuse me po, pero are you working at La Salle UMC?, just wanna ask.
    thanks in advance.
    Lol very late reply.. but yeah

Gym in Imus

Interesting replies.

The thing is, medyo hindi pa yata ako sanay sa equipments. Is there somebody na makakatulong to teach me to use gym equipments?

Salamat

If you train in eclipse malate or willing to train there im willing to help if not then you can always video your lifts and let us comment on them